Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end 16:44 - Jan 18 with 1183 viewsGeoffSentence

He was going to vote no, but he couldn't bring himself to do it because opposition MPs were giggling at him.

apologies for the GBN link

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 17:02 - Jan 18 with 1089 viewsBlueBadger

And there was me thinking that 'I voted leave because you called me a nasty name' was just a feeble and cowardly excuse.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 17:03 - Jan 18 with 1086 viewsBlueBadger

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 17:02 - Jan 18 by BlueBadger

And there was me thinking that 'I voted leave because you called me a nasty name' was just a feeble and cowardly excuse.

And speaking of GBeebies

[Post edited 18 Jan 17:50]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 18:08 - Jan 18 with 939 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

He sounds like a pub league manager it’s absolutely bizarre.
Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 18:20 - Jan 18 with 907 viewsdurhamj

A Tory MP without the courage of his own convictions. Who would've guessed?
Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 19:31 - Jan 18 with 835 viewsTrequartista

I learnt the other day that he used to be hard left Labour, with Arthur Scargill, Michael Foot, Tony Benn and Dennis Skinner amongst his most important influences. Then suddenly at circa age 50 he goes hard right.

I wonder what happened to him for that to happen. He's the son of a miner. I do believe Labour have abandoned working class people to a certain extent, but even if true, I wonder what sort of epiphany he had to make such a huge leap across the polictical spectrum.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 19:33 - Jan 18 with 826 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 19:31 - Jan 18 by Trequartista

I learnt the other day that he used to be hard left Labour, with Arthur Scargill, Michael Foot, Tony Benn and Dennis Skinner amongst his most important influences. Then suddenly at circa age 50 he goes hard right.

I wonder what happened to him for that to happen. He's the son of a miner. I do believe Labour have abandoned working class people to a certain extent, but even if true, I wonder what sort of epiphany he had to make such a huge leap across the polictical spectrum.

He’s walking proof of the horseshoe theory

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 20:15 - Jan 18 with 769 viewsHerbivore

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 19:31 - Jan 18 by Trequartista

I doubt he's ever had particularly deep political principles, he saw a chance to piggyback on Brexit and get elected as a Tory and he took it. The guy is yet another narcissist and the sooner we're rid of incompetent, self-serving, thin-skinned ballbags like him, we'll be all the better for it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 20:19 - Jan 18 with 740 viewsMullet

He embodies the worst of British politics. A fraud, a scumbag and a gob for sale with nothing but ego to offer.

The fact he stands out in such a colossal dungheap of human detritus that is the Tory machine is testament to that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 20:31 - Jan 18 with 700 viewsHerbivore

Lee Anderson abstained in the Rwanda vote in the end on 19:33 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

He’s walking proof of the horseshoe theory

The theory that getting hit over the head with a horseshoe as a kid leads to you being cognitively challenged as an adult?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024