Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these 15:26 - Sep 27 with 3535 viewsMullet



Or that the tweet is complete BS. As transfer market says those are his agents

https://www.transfermarkt.co.u

Hopefully the club see this and refute it

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

1
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 15:32 - Sep 27 with 3420 viewsNthQldITFC

That's absolutely atrocious if true - hopefully BS as you say.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 15:35 - Sep 27 with 3407 viewsGuthrum

Given US owners in the UK are not a cohesive bloc, I don't see how that could practically be the case. Sounds BS to me, on some level (if only an empty threat by the agency).

Quite apart from the fact O'Shea already does play for a US-owned UK club.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

2
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 15:59 - Sep 27 with 3221 viewsMullet

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 15:35 - Sep 27 by Guthrum

Given US owners in the UK are not a cohesive bloc, I don't see how that could practically be the case. Sounds BS to me, on some level (if only an empty threat by the agency).

Quite apart from the fact O'Shea already does play for a US-owned UK club.


The tweet isn’t Ipswich focused which is where the main room for doubt and concern lives. I’m fairly sure Morsy was in hot water, due to concerns from individuals in our ownership group coming down the chain. But I don’t know if that was ever made a big deal of beyond his tweets.

It’s not unreasonable to assume some in our ownership group will be Jewish, married to Jewish women or pro Israel given the size of it, but that doesn’t mean they are all Trump supporting zealots either.

Would be good for the club to slap that one down I think

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 16:01 - Sep 27 with 3204 viewsNutkins_Return

I don't believe that for a minute. They would be slaughtered for if it came out as true.

Poll: Who do we think McKenna (not you) will partner Greaves with ?

0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 16:14 - Sep 27 with 3106 viewsJ2BLUE

This will be accepted as fact by plenty on Twitter because they want to believe it.

Very unhelpful.
1
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 16:28 - Sep 27 with 2965 viewsGlasgowBlue

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 16:14 - Sep 27 by J2BLUE

This will be accepted as fact by plenty on Twitter because they want to believe it.

Very unhelpful.


Having checked the source, this gentleman was banned from speaking at Cambridge University after it emerged he had allegedly referred to the October 7 Hamas attacks as a "great day", shared content on his Instagram stories encouraging violence against an Irish pro-Israel commentator, Druze Israeli politicians, and Israelis broadly, compared membership in Hamas to being a member of the Labour or Conservative parties and was named "Journalist of the Year by Iranian state media Press TV."

I think he may have an agenda.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 16:34 - Sep 27 with 2914 viewsMullet

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 16:14 - Sep 27 by J2BLUE

This will be accepted as fact by plenty on Twitter because they want to believe it.

Very unhelpful.


It's going through Irish football twitter it seems as that's where I saw it, and people throwing criticism at players like Troy Parrott who is also represented by them. So the idea it's being accepted as fact is right, that's why the club should protect Dara and the owners in my opinion.

It helps no one if things like this are set free into the ether to simply stir.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 17:05 - Sep 27 with 2716 viewsScuzzer

Complete ball licks.

Established 1968

0
Login to get fewer ads

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 18:56 - Sep 27 with 2303 viewsMullet

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 16:28 - Sep 27 by GlasgowBlue

Having checked the source, this gentleman was banned from speaking at Cambridge University after it emerged he had allegedly referred to the October 7 Hamas attacks as a "great day", shared content on his Instagram stories encouraging violence against an Irish pro-Israel commentator, Druze Israeli politicians, and Israelis broadly, compared membership in Hamas to being a member of the Labour or Conservative parties and was named "Journalist of the Year by Iranian state media Press TV."

I think he may have an agenda.


I guess this is a side effect of us being back on the global stage in the Prem, it feels a bit more keenly when your club/captain and several players are in and around it too.

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 19:08 - Sep 27 with 2217 viewsblueoutlook

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 15:59 - Sep 27 by Mullet

The tweet isn’t Ipswich focused which is where the main room for doubt and concern lives. I’m fairly sure Morsy was in hot water, due to concerns from individuals in our ownership group coming down the chain. But I don’t know if that was ever made a big deal of beyond his tweets.

It’s not unreasonable to assume some in our ownership group will be Jewish, married to Jewish women or pro Israel given the size of it, but that doesn’t mean they are all Trump supporting zealots either.

Would be good for the club to slap that one down I think


All bull cr@p.
0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 19:45 - Sep 27 with 2106 viewseirannach_gorm

This is all part of the Israeli driven propaganda machine which is largely funded by US rich citizens. Even if it is b0ll0x, the threat is there and the seeds of doubt are sown. Unfortunately Israel propeganda is better funded than the Palestinian one. Added to that the control Israel have on reporting in Gaza and the West Bank. Before you take into account the number of reporters they have targeted and killed.

https://www.theguardian.com/me

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middl

https://www.facebook.com/share

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/
0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 20:59 - Sep 27 with 1901 viewsBillywitch

So is twitter a cesspit, or not, can never really keep up.
1
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 22:36 - Sep 27 with 1527 viewspointofblue

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 19:45 - Sep 27 by eirannach_gorm

This is all part of the Israeli driven propaganda machine which is largely funded by US rich citizens. Even if it is b0ll0x, the threat is there and the seeds of doubt are sown. Unfortunately Israel propeganda is better funded than the Palestinian one. Added to that the control Israel have on reporting in Gaza and the West Bank. Before you take into account the number of reporters they have targeted and killed.

https://www.theguardian.com/me

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middl

https://www.facebook.com/share

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/


I wouldn't say the post from X in the OP comes across as pro Israeli?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 23:07 - Sep 27 with 1430 viewsCafe_Newman

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 16:01 - Sep 27 by Nutkins_Return

I don't believe that for a minute. They would be slaughtered for if it came out as true.


You get slaughtered for standing up for Palestine, not Israel! Unique SG will simply claim that their actions prevented open displays of antisemitism.

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 07:49 - Sep 28 with 1088 viewsNthQldITFC

I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 19:08 - Sep 27 by blueoutlook

All bull cr@p.


How do you get your signature to be full size text like that?










(sorry, couldn't resist )

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
I really hoped O’Shea is not one of these on 08:38 - Sep 28 with 914 viewsurbanpenguin

Sounds like it's just an attention grab with a story riffing off Sheeran and Robert Kraft.

Poll: You HAVe to select one of the below to be new manager
Blog: Some People Are On the Pitch...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026