Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Start of the season and Mick is in charge. 20:17 - May 11 with 2931 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Will you draw a line under last season and give the team support at the start of the season (regardless if you have renewed or not) or be vically Mick out still from the off?

Same question but if we start very well e.g top 6 after 5 games?

Just curious to know whether the mood can be changed or whether its mick out whatever now?

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 20:19 - May 11 with 2913 viewsHerbivore

I'll be giving the team my full support first game of the season regardless of who is in charge.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 20:20 - May 11 with 2900 viewsPJH

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 20:19 - May 11 by Herbivore

I'll be giving the team my full support first game of the season regardless of who is in charge.

Me too,unless their initials are RK.

EDIT-not the Everton one.
[Post edited 11 May 2017 20:21]
Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 20:21 - May 11 with 2892 viewsJ2BLUE

I will be outside the ground selling these to ST holders:

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 20:28 - May 11 with 2860 viewsCoco

i'm guessing a dinosaur can't either.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 20:54 - May 11 with 2801 viewsWestSussexBlue

It depends on what the transfer policy and aims for the season are.
If we are starting the season without the quality needed and we have been fed bullsh1t once again then I won't be feeling the love.
That said, ITFC is my club and always will be it's the current regime that I'm against.
Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 20:57 - May 11 with 2796 viewstextbackup

I won't support him as our manager. The players I will, but not him.

He could finish top 2 and I just won't support him, stupid? Possibly. However I would take myself up to a training session and wait for him and thank him for taking us up and make him aware I didn't think he had it in him.

Is that fair?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 21:56 - May 11 with 2719 viewsKeaneish

Of course. The slate isn't wiped clean because it's a new season. Mick's got to move mountains to regain credibility and he knows it. A new season is a new start for the players and the squad and they deserve full backing. Mick won't get long to prove there's a renewed approach to proceedings so he needs to start strongly.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 22:47 - May 11 with 2664 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 21:56 - May 11 by Keaneish

Of course. The slate isn't wiped clean because it's a new season. Mick's got to move mountains to regain credibility and he knows it. A new season is a new start for the players and the squad and they deserve full backing. Mick won't get long to prove there's a renewed approach to proceedings so he needs to start strongly.

quite often disagree with your posts but that is a completely fair assessment.

Login to get fewer ads

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 22:51 - May 11 with 2655 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 20:57 - May 11 by textbackup

I won't support him as our manager. The players I will, but not him.

He could finish top 2 and I just won't support him, stupid? Possibly. However I would take myself up to a training session and wait for him and thank him for taking us up and make him aware I didn't think he had it in him.

Is that fair?

Stupid, yes! If we finished top 2 and you couldnt support him then that is totally on you and in your head. Utterly ridiculous. Still, each to their own. If there is no change in form, performances i think he would go before Christmas. I think we'll improve but top 6 is a huge ask now. Top half next season.

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 09:15 - May 12 with 2569 viewsNo9

My heart says I should continue to support Town
My head says the money for tickets can be better spent elsewhere
I can sit in the armchair on a cold winter afternoon
I don't have the bother of getting to Ipswich so more money saved
With MM gone my mind would already have been made up, the incovieniences & cost are worth it
???????????
Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 09:37 - May 12 with 2547 viewstextbackup

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 22:51 - May 11 by Terry_Nutkins

Stupid, yes! If we finished top 2 and you couldnt support him then that is totally on you and in your head. Utterly ridiculous. Still, each to their own. If there is no change in form, performances i think he would go before Christmas. I think we'll improve but top 6 is a huge ask now. Top half next season.

It gone on too long for me to ever be able to sing his name again.

He needs to show a massive improvement with what we see on the pitch, no two ways abaout it, if we start poorly the season will be over by october

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 14:05 - May 13 with 2433 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 09:15 - May 12 by No9

My heart says I should continue to support Town
My head says the money for tickets can be better spent elsewhere
I can sit in the armchair on a cold winter afternoon
I don't have the bother of getting to Ipswich so more money saved
With MM gone my mind would already have been made up, the incovieniences & cost are worth it
???????????

Honestly thats fair. Football is expensive and if you're nit enjoying watching why should you or anyone keep paying out. It will have to improve and hopefully bring you back!

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 14:37 - May 13 with 2402 viewsstonojnr

Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 14:05 - May 13 by Terry_Nutkins

Honestly thats fair. Football is expensive and if you're nit enjoying watching why should you or anyone keep paying out. It will have to improve and hopefully bring you back!

Ive been saying that for 6 seasons now :(

I do think the biggest risk to the clubs survival in the Championship next season will hinge on the form in the first month, simply because if it carries on as it has done, the atmosphere at home games will turn bad very quickly.
Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 14:45 - May 13 with 2391 viewsblueblood66

Mick out, until he is gone. End.
Start of the season and Mick is in charge. on 14:45 - May 13 with 2391 viewsTractorWood

Last year after not replacing Murphy it was give him until Christmas, he was poor and nothing happened. He look a lame duck in January and everyone thought he would go in the Summer. I can't wipe the slate clean with him and back him personally. I will always back the players and support wholeheartedly for 95 minutes but it doesn't mean you have to like the way the club is run from the top.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024