Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right you can all thank me and the others 07:02 - Jun 13 with 6699 viewsBenters

We the people who dared to vote with our feet have forced a change,not only in the day pricing of tickets,but it also looks like we are actually going to sign some half decent players.

Next thing wash the North stand roof !

COYB !!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:12 - Jun 13 with 6647 viewswkj

I think that is a little over egging things, People werent happy with what happened both on and off the pitch, and a good chunk decided to not pay money as a result.

The problems still remain at the club, poor PR, poor Administration, and poor Management (Yes im saying Mick's management is poor, but in this case applying it soley to the baiting of fans he indulged in last season)

If all of these solve themselves then maybe a bit more lauding it up will be applicable

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:15 - Jun 13 with 6638 viewsBenters

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:12 - Jun 13 by wkj

I think that is a little over egging things, People werent happy with what happened both on and off the pitch, and a good chunk decided to not pay money as a result.

The problems still remain at the club, poor PR, poor Administration, and poor Management (Yes im saying Mick's management is poor, but in this case applying it soley to the baiting of fans he indulged in last season)

If all of these solve themselves then maybe a bit more lauding it up will be applicable

Dont bring me down ffs ive been low for 2 seasons !

Gentlybentley

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:17 - Jun 13 with 6632 viewswkj

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:15 - Jun 13 by Benters

Dont bring me down ffs ive been low for 2 seasons !

If it makes you feel any better, and on a high, you could dig up all the posts you feel youve been proven right in over time and stick this animated gif on the end

everyone will love it

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:22 - Jun 13 with 6614 viewsBenters

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:17 - Jun 13 by wkj

If it makes you feel any better, and on a high, you could dig up all the posts you feel youve been proven right in over time and stick this animated gif on the end

everyone will love it

Unlike some i havent got the time,i have a pickup to load and three gardens to do by 1pm.

Later Dudes.

Gentlybentley

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:23 - Jun 13 with 6609 viewsFtnfwest

Thanks benters. Tell me when any of these players turn up though
Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:26 - Jun 13 with 6590 viewsBenters

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:23 - Jun 13 by Ftnfwest

Thanks benters. Tell me when any of these players turn up though

Welcome .

Gentlybentley

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:26 - Jun 13 with 6589 viewsElderGrizzly

Right you can all thank me and the others on 07:17 - Jun 13 by wkj

everyone will love it

That's not going to take very long :)
Right you can all thank me and the others on 08:02 - Jun 13 with 6492 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lol

You might be waiting a little while for my thankyou

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Login to get fewer ads

Right you can all thank me and the others on 08:09 - Jun 13 with 6474 viewsJackSted

Thank you Benters. You're the type of fella I aspire to be in life <3

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Right you can all thank me and the others on 09:01 - Jun 13 with 6402 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I thought you were going to announce that you had voted Labour!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Right you can all thank me and the others on 09:20 - Jun 13 with 6357 viewsSwansea_Blue

I bet it won't increase sales.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Right you can all thank me and the others on 09:31 - Jun 13 with 6344 viewsScuzzer

Same as you Benters.

Established 1968

Right you can all thank me and the others on 09:53 - Jun 13 with 6311 viewsHarryWright

Well done Benters, you showed the club that it's nothing without us fans. Finally forced the clueless people running our club that they needed to change something. Took them long enough.
Right you can all thank me and the others on 11:36 - Jun 13 with 6232 viewsDolly2.0

I love how us that are loyal and stick through the club through thick and thin are now seen as lesser fans by some.

Oh well.

Now it's £25 (what you said it should be a while ago) will you now start coming regularly?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Right you can all thank me and the others on 11:40 - Jun 13 with 6219 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Right you can all thank me and the others on 11:36 - Jun 13 by Dolly2.0

I love how us that are loyal and stick through the club through thick and thin are now seen as lesser fans by some.

Oh well.

Now it's £25 (what you said it should be a while ago) will you now start coming regularly?

I have to chuckle at that ideology too

People who go up and down the country should thank people who sit at home complaining as they are the proper supporters.

Right you can all thank me and the others on 12:45 - Jun 13 with 6164 viewsHarryWright

Right you can all thank me and the others on 11:40 - Jun 13 by The_Romford_Blue

People who go up and down the country should thank people who sit at home complaining as they are the proper supporters.

I was being sarcastic with my comment, I believe you should support your team no matter what.

Obviously huge credit to fans who travel up and down despite what was served up last year. Some of our away followings was very impressive considering the situation.
Right you can all thank me and the others on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 6120 viewsReuser_is_God

But people who have stopped going have certainly contributed to the price reduction.

If people did still keep going & paying however much it used to be then they wouldn't have made reductions would they?

Don't worry, it doesn't earn them super fan points but them not going has made the club change things for the better so fair play.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Right you can all thank me and the others on 13:34 - Jun 13 with 6057 viewsSarge

Right you can all thank me and the others on 09:20 - Jun 13 by Swansea_Blue

I bet it won't increase sales.

No chance. £2.50 saved but if the football remains the same it's still £25 and 90 mins lost.
Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:09 - Jun 13 with 5992 viewsBenters

Right you can all thank me and the others on 08:02 - Jun 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Lol

You might be waiting a little while for my thankyou

balls

Gentlybentley

Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:13 - Jun 13 with 5984 viewsBenters

*up and down the country* Its almost as if nobody has been to a away game before.

*cant get from Romford to Fulham *

Gentlybentley

Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:16 - Jun 13 with 5973 viewsBenters

Right you can all thank me and the others on 12:57 - Jun 13 by Reuser_is_God

But people who have stopped going have certainly contributed to the price reduction.

If people did still keep going & paying however much it used to be then they wouldn't have made reductions would they?

Don't worry, it doesn't earn them super fan points but them not going has made the club change things for the better so fair play.

This

Gentlybentley

Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:17 - Jun 13 with 5966 viewsartsbossbeard

Right you can all thank me and the others on 12:57 - Jun 13 by Reuser_is_God

Doesn't this only truly work if they start to attend games at the reduced rate though?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:22 - Jun 13 with 5944 viewsBenters

Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:17 - Jun 13 by artsbossbeard

Doesn't this only truly work if they start to attend games at the reduced rate though?

Like Johnny said, im back !

COYB!

Gentlybentley

Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:23 - Jun 13 with 5939 viewsBLUEBEAT

Of course, we still need several good signings before we start buying reduced rate tickets.

The money saved isn't enough to purchase a Portman Pie.

If it was £25 and a free Portman Pie, I'd be there.

Poll: W or W

Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:25 - Jun 13 with 5930 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Right you can all thank me and the others on 15:22 - Jun 13 by Benters

Like Johnny said, im back !

COYB!

Well that's good to hear at least.

I certainly don't want to go to an empty Portman road

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024