Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else having a problem on threads? 17:20 - Oct 2 with 2197 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Half the thread merges in to the blue background on the right hand side and becomes almost unreadable.

I was just on a thread and the first two pages were fine but then I clicked the third and it happened again.

Apologies if this has already been discussed in the past day or so.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:22 - Oct 2 with 2186 viewsSpruceMoose

Thread mode or table mode?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:27 - Oct 2 with 2173 viewsRyorry

Happens where somebody posts a long link or word that doesn't break for the normal RH margin limit.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:29 - Oct 2 with 2161 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:22 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Thread mode or table mode?

Table mode.

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:30 - Oct 2 with 2151 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:27 - Oct 2 by Ryorry

Happens where somebody posts a long link or word that doesn't break for the normal RH margin limit.

Hmm, not sure if that's all it is as I think I've seen that before whereas I haven't seen this before.

I've taken a screenshot if Phil or Gav want me to send it to them to confirm if I am talking crap or not...

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:31 - Oct 2 with 2151 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:29 - Oct 2 by ThisIsMyUsername

Table mode.

Somebody get this man some help over here! He's in the Table mode crew.

Thought you might be a Thread man, in which case you'd be on your own.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:34 - Oct 2 with 2145 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:31 - Oct 2 by SpruceMoose

Somebody get this man some help over here! He's in the Table mode crew.

Thought you might be a Thread man, in which case you'd be on your own.

I said it before in the thread the other day but I'll say it again - thread mode is awful. Table mode is far superior.

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:34 - Oct 2 with 2137 viewsartsbossbeard

I get this from time to time and for me it's a sure fire sign that my router needs a reboot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:35 - Oct 2 with 2137 viewsDubtractor

I often have this on my phone.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:38 - Oct 2 with 2128 viewsfactual_blue

Threads is a truly frightening piece of TV.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:41 - Oct 2 with 2106 viewshoppy

Just be thankful that as a table moder, you only have this sort of issue very occasionally. Thread viewers must have to go through it on a daily basis.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:41 - Oct 2 with 2104 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:34 - Oct 2 by ThisIsMyUsername

I said it before in the thread the other day but I'll say it again - thread mode is awful. Table mode is far superior.

nope

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:42 - Oct 2 with 2099 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:34 - Oct 2 by ThisIsMyUsername

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 18:01 - Oct 2 with 2056 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:41 - Oct 2 by Illinoisblue

nope

Yes.

There is absolutely no good side to having to look at every single post at the same time...

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 18:04 - Oct 2 with 2046 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Anyone else having a problem on threads? on 17:35 - Oct 2 by Dubtractor

I often have this on my phone.

Same. (I use my phone for TWTD 99.9% of the time).

I've only been noticing it the last couple of days, though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024