Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! 20:51 - Oct 12 with 16409 viewsRyorry

Was it my yelling upstairs to Gav to get a tea/coffee emoticon installed quick, before Sprucey saw an overpriced marketing opportunity, wot did it?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 20:52 - Oct 12 with 7336 viewsSpruceMoose

I think its best if we all just play nice, move on, and never mention it again. International break is almost over.

(Tea was $1.59 +VAT btw)

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 20:53 - Oct 12 with 7330 viewsGlasgowBlue

2 threads locked whilst I was driving home.

Top work TWTD'ers. You have surpassed yourselves today.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 20:56 - Oct 12 with 7305 viewsJohnny_Boy

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 20:53 - Oct 12 by GlasgowBlue

You didn't listen to the Podcast on the way home then?

It's probably for the best.
Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 20:56 - Oct 12 with 7304 viewsnsblu1

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 20:53 - Oct 12 by GlasgowBlue

Go team
Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:01 - Oct 12 with 7280 viewsJM1987

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 20:56 - Oct 12 by nsblu1

Go team

Yay go team!
Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:04 - Oct 12 with 7265 viewsRyorry

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 20:52 - Oct 12 by SpruceMoose

I think its best if we all just play nice, move on, and never mention it again. International break is almost over.

(Tea was $1.59 +VAT btw)

Well you can do one with that, I'm off to make my own for £0.10p!

Food does seem a strangely high-risk, perilous subject when it comes to TWTD discussions - perhaps Gav could organise official bunfights so that people can get the heat safely out of their systems?!

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:04 - Oct 12 with 7277 viewsJ2BLUE

Dolly has gone. That's sad IMO. The stupid thing is that everyone on that thread would agree that Haribo and McDonalds aren't healthy options to be eaten in large quantities.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:06 - Oct 12 with 7256 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:04 - Oct 12 by Ryorry

Well you can do one with that, I'm off to make my own for £0.10p!

Food does seem a strangely high-risk, perilous subject when it comes to TWTD discussions - perhaps Gav could organise official bunfights so that people can get the heat safely out of their systems?!

10p!?!? Extortionate!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:11 - Oct 12 with 7238 viewsRyorry

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:04 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

Dolly has gone. That's sad IMO. The stupid thing is that everyone on that thread would agree that Haribo and McDonalds aren't healthy options to be eaten in large quantities.

Didn't contribute to the original thread, but as I said on Sprucey's follow-up, I think Dolly may have become defensive because it all touched on his professional livelihood - which of course is understandable from his pov.

Just about everyone on here's had their bad days & moved on, so I hope Dolly does the same & returns after a wee break (for a kit-kat, obvs )

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:13 - Oct 12 with 7219 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The good sh1t always happens when I'm busy.

There's never anything good when I'm online

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:14 - Oct 12 with 7215 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:04 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

It's one of the pressing issues of our age to be fair !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:17 - Oct 12 with 7202 viewsm14_blue

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:13 - Oct 12 by The_Romford_Blue

In this case I think correlation may equal causation...
Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:19 - Oct 12 with 7188 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:13 - Oct 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I missed it too and only went to do the washing up, something escalated quickly......probably something to do with that moose though ! He wouldn't get away with it if he was human.

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:21 - Oct 12 with 7188 viewsJohnny_Boy

Who's going to do all his creative work now he's left TWTD?
Seriously though. We were his idea & brainstorming department.

He'll be sacked within a month.

[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 21:30]
Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:22 - Oct 12 with 7170 viewsPJH

Amazing what can happen in four and a half minutes isn't it?
Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:23 - Oct 12 with 7169 viewsGlasgowBlue

I missed the Hoofer banning and the deleted posts from last night. I need to up my game.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:31 - Oct 12 with 7151 viewsBlueBadger

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:23 - Oct 12 by GlasgowBlue

I missed the Hoofer banning and the deleted posts from last night. I need to up my game.

Blimey, who's Arsey decided to send wedding pictures to this time?
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 21:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:35 - Oct 12 with 7121 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:22 - Oct 12 by PJH

Amazing what can happen in four and a half minutes isn't it?

Round of golf then a wedding actually

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:38 - Oct 12 with 7106 viewsjeera

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:35 - Oct 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Congratulations mate.

I didn't even get a card!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:39 - Oct 12 with 7103 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Things have been going downhill since that 'Mark' one showed up.

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:40 - Oct 12 with 7096 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 21:35 - Oct 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Wedding on a Thursday? Members of the travelling community?

Iron Lion Zion

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 04:33 - Oct 13 with 6930 viewsBenters

I always take a little packet of Haribos on my cycle rides,suck one of those tangfastics and they give me a right kick up the arse.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 04:46 - Oct 13 with 6922 viewsBenters

How do you fit it all in ?

Gentlybentley

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 05:04 - Oct 13 with 6913 viewsTLA

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 04:33 - Oct 13 by Benters

I always take a little packet of Haribos on my cycle rides,suck one of those tangfastics and they give me a right kick up the arse.

When I used to do a bit of running, other runners used to swear by jelly babies, and preferred them to expensive energy gels. There obviously is a healthy side to sweets!
Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 05:15 - Oct 13 with 6904 viewsBenters

Oh dear, so Sprucey's follow-up thread bit the dust too?! on 05:04 - Oct 13 by TLA

When I used to do a bit of running, other runners used to swear by jelly babies, and preferred them to expensive energy gels. There obviously is a healthy side to sweets!

It might be all in my nut,but im sure they must help,i went for a full English breakfast the other day,an hour later i was in the saddle,30 miles done,the first 10 miles were burping and farting as i went !

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024