Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just did something I've never done before 14:23 - Nov 3 with 5719 viewsBrixtonBlue

No, not lost my virginity, yoga!

I thought it was just stretching, nobody told me about the chanting. I thought I'd joined a cult! Then it turned weird when the music to "Born Free" came on! I do feel strangely relaxed though.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just did something I've never done before on 14:45 - Nov 3 with 5264 viewsSwansea_Blue

I went to a series of classes once. The only bloke there in a room full of mostly middle-aged upwards women.

It was hell. The yoga bit was fine, but it was like being in the middle of what I imagine women's institute tea parties were like. *Shudders* at the memory.

Yoga's cool though. Wilnis used to claim the reason he played for so long was down to doing yoga with his missus (think she taught it).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just did something I've never done before on 14:51 - Nov 3 with 5250 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I work at a Uni and have always liked the idea of going to Yoga at the gym during lunch but on the 2 occasions I registered I turned up a bit late and the room was full of incredibly slim, athletic, attractive young women and as a bloke close to 30 with horrendous flexibility and a penchant for flatulence whilst over exerting myself I've given it a wide berth for fear of irredeemable embarrassment

That said, it is incredibly beneficial and wish I'd done it when I was younger and you'll find most elite athletes do some form of Yoga/Pilates on a regular basis to improve and maintain flexibility
Just did something I've never done before on 14:53 - Nov 3 with 5243 viewsSpruceMoose

Admitted you were wrong?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just did something I've never done before on 14:57 - Nov 3 with 5235 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just did something I've never done before on 14:51 - Nov 3 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I work at a Uni and have always liked the idea of going to Yoga at the gym during lunch but on the 2 occasions I registered I turned up a bit late and the room was full of incredibly slim, athletic, attractive young women and as a bloke close to 30 with horrendous flexibility and a penchant for flatulence whilst over exerting myself I've given it a wide berth for fear of irredeemable embarrassment

That said, it is incredibly beneficial and wish I'd done it when I was younger and you'll find most elite athletes do some form of Yoga/Pilates on a regular basis to improve and maintain flexibility

I prefer the sound of your uni to the one I work at

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just did something I've never done before on 14:58 - Nov 3 with 5229 viewsbluewein

Just did something I've never done before on 14:53 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Admitted you were wrong?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Just did something I've never done before on 15:01 - Nov 3 with 5217 viewsbrazil1982

I started yoga 18 months ago, it's terrific.

Just ensure you haven't consumed any windy products that day though.
Just did something I've never done before on 15:03 - Nov 3 with 5207 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Admitted you were wrong?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just did something I've never done before on 15:05 - Nov 3 with 5197 viewsGlasgowBlue

Admitted you were wrong?

Don't be silly.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Just did something I've never done before on 15:06 - Nov 3 with 5191 viewsBluebell

I would guess you told us when you lost your virginity Dolly. You tell us everything else.

As for yoga. It is extremely good for you and teachers will usually only stretch you to your own ability.

I went to classes years ago and my yoga teacher was 78 years old and was extremely supple, could do the splits and bend into any shape. I was in my early thirties and could never even dream of some of the positions she got into.

I still practice a lot of the execises at home now and think myself as being quite fit and supple.
Just did something I've never done before on 15:07 - Nov 3 with 5182 viewsSpruceMoose

Just did something I've never done before on 15:06 - Nov 3 by Bluebell

I would guess you told us when you lost your virginity Dolly. You tell us everything else.

As for yoga. It is extremely good for you and teachers will usually only stretch you to your own ability.

I went to classes years ago and my yoga teacher was 78 years old and was extremely supple, could do the splits and bend into any shape. I was in my early thirties and could never even dream of some of the positions she got into.

I still practice a lot of the execises at home now and think myself as being quite fit and supple.

Mr Bluebell is a lucky man.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just did something I've never done before on 15:08 - Nov 3 with 5174 viewsblue_oyster

That was the statement that Kevin Spacey should have released.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Just did something I've never done before on 15:09 - Nov 3 with 5164 viewschicoazul

Wow these mid-20s girls you keep seeing really are rubbing off on you arent they.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just did something I've never done before on 15:10 - Nov 3 with 5152 viewsbluewein

Just did something I've never done before on 15:09 - Nov 3 by chicoazul

Wow these mid-20s girls you keep seeing really are rubbing off on you arent they.

Or vice versa...

Just did something I've never done before on 15:11 - Nov 3 with 5142 viewsSpruceMoose

Just did something I've never done before on 15:10 - Nov 3 by bluewein

Or vice versa...

That would definitely be harassment.

Just did something I've never done before on 15:12 - Nov 3 with 5136 viewsbluewein

Just did something I've never done before on 15:11 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Oops. Wrong thread...

Just did something I've never done before on 15:20 - Nov 3 with 5100 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just did something I've never done before on 15:11 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Not if they liked it.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just did something I've never done before on 15:21 - Nov 3 with 5083 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just did something I've never done before on 15:09 - Nov 3 by chicoazul

Wait 'til he goes out with a vegan.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just did something I've never done before on 15:23 - Nov 3 with 5072 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just did something I've never done before on 15:21 - Nov 3 by GlasgowBlue

Wait 'til he goes out with a vegan.

Callis is the only vegan I know but he's not my type. Too short.

Just did something I've never done before on 15:24 - Nov 3 with 5061 viewsBluebell

Just did something I've never done before on 15:23 - Nov 3 by BrixtonBlue

Callis is the only vegan I know but he's not my type. Too short.

Please go back to being Dolly again. I can't get used to BrixtonBlue.
Just did something I've never done before on 16:37 - Nov 3 with 4974 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just did something I've never done before on 15:24 - Nov 3 by Bluebell

Dolly is dead. I know it's hard but you have to come to terms with it.

Just did something I've never done before on 16:39 - Nov 3 with 4970 viewsSpruceMoose

Just did something I've never done before on 16:37 - Nov 3 by BrixtonBlue

Dolly is dead. I know it's hard but you have to come to terms with it.

Where is his grave? I wish to pay my respects.

Just did something I've never done before on 17:07 - Nov 3 with 4930 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just did something I've never done before on 16:39 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Where is his grave? I wish to pay my respects.

The Portman Road centre circle.

Just did something I've never done before on 17:47 - Nov 3 with 4905 viewsRyorry

Just did something I've never done before on 15:24 - Nov 3 by Bluebell

BB is Dolly?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just did something I've never done before on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 4899 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just did something I've never done before on 17:47 - Nov 3 by Ryorry

BB is Dolly?

And out goes the worst kept secret is luxury travel

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just did something I've never done before on 17:54 - Nov 3 with 4890 viewsRyorry

Just to be serious for a mo - I did my back in for 20 years at my first yoga class - *please be careful and do not overstretch or try too hard* - it was something called a spinal twist, and being young and blase, I ignored the teacher saying "be careful with this one" ...

Turns out I had an underlying congenital condition (which wasn't actually diagnosed till over 20 years later, with the advent of modern scanning techniques) & that the yoga movement just triggered it, but you get my drift.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024