Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL London games in 2018 are.... 16:00 - Jan 11 with 3246 viewsitfcjoe

Wembley
Eagles at Jaguars
Titans at Chargers

Spurs
Seahawks at Raiders

2 really good potential match ups there - and look froward to going to Spurs new ground

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 16:01 - Jan 11 with 3236 viewshomer_123

Spurs new ground will likely be more interesting that the football.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 16:14 - Jan 11 with 3211 viewsJakeITFC

I'll go to the Tottenham one, but don't think I'll bother with the Wembley games.
NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 16:15 - Jan 11 with 3213 viewsIllinoisblue

I continue to be amazed at the lack of outcry from fans about their teams losing a home game from what is already just an 8-games-at-home season. I know they always choose lesser teams with lesser support to be at home in London but even so. Just shows how different fan culture is over here.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 16:16 - Jan 11 with 3206 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Massive Titans fan so will defintiely be going to Wembley for that one.

Am tempted to go and see the Raiders as well though.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 17:12 - Jan 11 with 3167 viewshorsehollerer

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 16:15 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

I continue to be amazed at the lack of outcry from fans about their teams losing a home game from what is already just an 8-games-at-home season. I know they always choose lesser teams with lesser support to be at home in London but even so. Just shows how different fan culture is over here.

"Football" is designed for TV. IMO, attending NFL games takes away from the TV experience, rather than adding to it. Maybe just not my thing.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 17:14 - Jan 11 with 3163 viewsJ2BLUE

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 16:15 - Jan 11 by Illinoisblue

Agreed. If they took one of our 23 games away to give them to America they'd be outrage. Hands off ITFC vs Burton you American bastards.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 17:17 - Jan 11 with 3159 viewsSpruceMoose

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 17:14 - Jan 11 by J2BLUE

Agreed. If they took one of our 23 games away to give them to America they'd be outrage. Hands off ITFC vs Burton you American bastards.

"If they took one of our 23 games away to give them to America they'd be outrage"

Indeed. Please, take the other 22 games too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 18:13 - Jan 11 with 3118 viewsfactual_blue

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 17:17 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

"If they took one of our 23 games away to give them to America they'd be outrage"

Indeed. Please, take the other 22 games too.

Aren't you in America though?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 18:59 - Jan 11 with 3100 viewsSpruceMoose

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 18:13 - Jan 11 by factual_blue

Aren't you in America though?

It's a big place, games can be easily avoided.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 05:34 - Jan 12 with 3015 viewsBlueFin

Eagles and Seahawks are proper teams, and will be nice to see. They might even bring some of their "native" fans. It was great to see few years back when Steelers played Vikes and there were hundreds of people from Pittsburgh.

I thought that they had looked into possibility to extend amount of matches in London, but now they silently took away one, which is strange (and worrying). Those Jags could move their franchise to London so we'd had 8 games to follow :)

(american) Football is easily best when watched live. I tell most people who doesnt get it, that pro football is sometimes unbearable to watch even for me from TV because too much commercials and game breakdowns. If you have a chance, go watch it live. Even in europe we have some decent leagues and matches. I've played myself many years and now coach pee-wee football. Its great youth sport, go on and try it, you'll love it!
NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 05:54 - Jan 12 with 3007 viewsbrogansnose

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 05:34 - Jan 12 by BlueFin

Eagles and Seahawks are proper teams, and will be nice to see. They might even bring some of their "native" fans. It was great to see few years back when Steelers played Vikes and there were hundreds of people from Pittsburgh.

I thought that they had looked into possibility to extend amount of matches in London, but now they silently took away one, which is strange (and worrying). Those Jags could move their franchise to London so we'd had 8 games to follow :)

(american) Football is easily best when watched live. I tell most people who doesnt get it, that pro football is sometimes unbearable to watch even for me from TV because too much commercials and game breakdowns. If you have a chance, go watch it live. Even in europe we have some decent leagues and matches. I've played myself many years and now coach pee-wee football. Its great youth sport, go on and try it, you'll love it!

I was amazed at the amount of Vikings fans that came over for the Browns game at Twickenham last year. It was my first NFL live game , and for the boy who supports the Vikes, and I've got to say I much prefer it live rather than on TV.

Are yo anything to do with the Cardinals who have got a great set up, as I dare say so do the Gladiators and Saints.. My boy plays for the Cats.
NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 10:32 - Jan 12 with 2950 viewsitfcjoe

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 05:34 - Jan 12 by BlueFin

The agreement states there will be 2 at Wembley and 2 at Spurs for the next however many years - think there was an issue with the logistics at new Spurs ground so there will be a 3rd game at Spurs in a future year (so at least 5 games one year) so not worried about there being less games this year.

Also, 3 in back to back weeks feels another test of the market

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 10:35 - Jan 12 with 2947 viewsunbelievablue

NFL London games in 2018 are.... on 10:32 - Jan 12 by itfcjoe

The agreement states there will be 2 at Wembley and 2 at Spurs for the next however many years - think there was an issue with the logistics at new Spurs ground so there will be a 3rd game at Spurs in a future year (so at least 5 games one year) so not worried about there being less games this year.

Also, 3 in back to back weeks feels another test of the market

Pricey, boozy month.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024