Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs 08:09 - Jan 31 with 2704 viewsBluedanW

We are staying at the premier inn afterwards. I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for places to eat before and maybe where to have a quiet drink afterwards, not too mad as we are both in our 40's now. If I was with my mates it may have been a different question though :)
I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 08:34 - Jan 31 with 2662 viewsUB9Blue

If you can get a booking at Trong's or Zaika's that would be a good start for food. Both are in St Nicholas Street which is a short walk from the Premier Inn.
Post event drinks...try the Thomas Wolsey pub in the same street.
I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 09:16 - Jan 31 with 2620 viewsCOYBitfc

Food wise (all 5-10 min walk to regent)
Trongs
Zaika
Gandhi
Lanterns
Greyhound
Woolpack
Bistro on the quay
Waterfront

Drinks (town or docks near hotel)
Arcade Tav
Woolsey
The Nelson
Isaacs

What you going to see?
Enjoy!

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 09:17 - Jan 31 with 2615 viewshype313

Mr Wings for food, right next door, but book.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 09:38 - Jan 31 with 2587 viewsBluedanW

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 09:16 - Jan 31 by COYBitfc

Food wise (all 5-10 min walk to regent)
Trongs
Zaika
Gandhi
Lanterns
Greyhound
Woolpack
Bistro on the quay
Waterfront

Drinks (town or docks near hotel)
Arcade Tav
Woolsey
The Nelson
Isaacs

What you going to see?
Enjoy!

The simon and Garfunkel story.

The mrs is a fan, I don't mind them too to be fair.

She's coming to see Liam Gallagher at Finsbury park in June in return.
I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 09:43 - Jan 31 with 2582 viewsHeathlander

Casablanca Restaurant - Exotic cuisine in Ipswich

Fusing Lebanese & Moroccan cuisine, bringing a unique array of beautiful dishes to tantalise the palate. Our award winning chefs offer a treat for your taste buds.

https://www.casablanca-ipswich.co.uk/

I'm going to that gig as well. I would recommend the above if you like that sort of thing. It's really good and decent value. I'd book though as it always seems to be busy.
I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 10:13 - Jan 31 with 2541 viewsGeoffSentence

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 09:38 - Jan 31 by BluedanW

The simon and Garfunkel story.

The mrs is a fan, I don't mind them too to be fair.

She's coming to see Liam Gallagher at Finsbury park in June in return.

I like a bit of Simon and Garfunkel

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 10:17 - Jan 31 with 2535 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 10:13 - Jan 31 by GeoffSentence

I like a bit of Simon and Garfunkel

My TWTD moniker comes from one of their album covers.

I'm disgusted that we're 6x replies deep and there's no mention of Kwan Thai.

Standards, people.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 11:20 - Jan 31 with 2489 viewsJ2BLUE

Having seen the thread title and preview I was expecting this to go in a very different direction.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 11:34 - Jan 31 with 2478 viewsNewcyBlue

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 10:17 - Jan 31 by artsbossbeard

Standards, people.

Kwan Thai! What a place. Definitely going there next time I visit!

Rio’s is also a decent shout.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 13:11 - Jan 31 with 2407 viewsBluedanW

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 09:43 - Jan 31 by Heathlander

Casablanca Restaurant - Exotic cuisine in Ipswich

Fusing Lebanese & Moroccan cuisine, bringing a unique array of beautiful dishes to tantalise the palate. Our award winning chefs offer a treat for your taste buds.

https://www.casablanca-ipswich.co.uk/

I'm going to that gig as well. I would recommend the above if you like that sort of thing. It's really good and decent value. I'd book though as it always seems to be busy.

I must admit I've never tried labansese or Morrocan. However we do like our indian cuisine and Turkish food.
That could be a good shout, however my missus always worries about eating spicy food before we go out as she worries about being caught short lol
I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 14:26 - Jan 31 with 2347 viewsjontysnut

I'm going to the Regents theatre on Friday with the mrs on 10:17 - Jan 31 by artsbossbeard

Standards, people.

At least Art is unlikely to be caught up in a paternity case

http://www.smoothradio.com/features/fathers-and-sons/art-garfunkel-with-son-jame
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024