Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD 11:43 - Mar 8 with 3093 viewsLord_Lucan

Sean didn’t show.

I think it was cancelled some time back as we were the only fools trying to get in.

Cracking night though!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 11:45 - Mar 8 with 3064 viewstcblue

Who?
Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 11:45 - Mar 8 with 3067 viewsconnorscontract

Or maybe he did, and you just can't remember any of it. Which is probably par for the course for an evening with Shaun Ryder.
Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 11:52 - Mar 8 with 3038 viewsSWGF

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 11:45 - Mar 8 by tcblue

Who?

No, Happy Mondays.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 12:15 - Mar 8 with 2977 viewsstig4532

Shaun Ryder? Haven't heard of the bloke since his collab with Gorillaz
Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 12:23 - Mar 8 with 2948 viewshoppy

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 11:45 - Mar 8 by tcblue

Who?

RKD is his son. Hope that helps.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 12:32 - Mar 8 with 2912 viewsJimmyJazz

Curious. An evening with.... but the show is cancelled, doors closed. How was it a cracking night? Brushing up on your breaking in skills?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 12:36 - Mar 8 with 2891 viewshoppy

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 12:32 - Mar 8 by JimmyJazz

Curious. An evening with.... but the show is cancelled, doors closed. How was it a cracking night? Brushing up on your breaking in skills?

Well, Sean had left his car there, and it just so happened that under the footmat in the passenger side...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 12:36 - Mar 8 with 2890 viewsGlasgowBlue

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 12:15 - Mar 8 by stig4532

Shaun Ryder? Haven't heard of the bloke since his collab with Gorillaz

I saw him last year at Carfest. On the Friday he performed with the Happy Mondays and on the Saturday he performed with Black Grape.

Pretty chaotic but Rowetta held the whole of the Mondays show together.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 13:42 - Mar 8 with 2785 viewsFixed_It

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 12:23 - Mar 8 by hoppy

RKD is his son. Hope that helps.

Sean Ryder has a son?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 13:59 - Mar 8 with 2738 viewsArcher4721

You sure it wasn't an evening for Sue Ryder?
Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 14:26 - Mar 8 with 2690 viewsvapour_trail

Saw the Monday a couple of months back. To my great surprise the band were really tight and was a great gig. As with glassers, rowetta nailed it.

Wrote for luck was the business at the end of the night.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 14:46 - Mar 8 with 2661 viewsSwansea_Blue

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 13:42 - Mar 8 by Fixed_It

Sean Ryder has a son?!

That explains a lot of KRD's posts on here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 15:15 - Mar 8 with 2622 viewsjontysnut

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 13:59 - Mar 8 by Archer4721

An evening with Steve Rider - The About Anglia years
Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 19:02 - Mar 8 with 2533 viewstcblue

Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 13:59 - Mar 8 by Archer4721

Sue Cook's pulled out
Last night - "An evening with Sean Ryder". My Christmas present from RKD on 22:46 - Mar 8 with 2435 viewssolemio

An evening with Samuel Ryder would have been good. He made a fair cuppa.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024