Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sherwood objections 15:24 - May 7 with 4174 viewsgtsb

To be honest I don't know much about Sherwood's short managerial career so could people enlighten me as to why the hostility towards him. Thanks.
Sherwood objections on 15:26 - May 7 with 4149 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has done nothing to qualify himself for the job.

Has a very high opinion of himself that isn't justified.

I think he's a very slightly softer version of Keane.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sherwood objections on 15:27 - May 7 with 4141 viewsSpruceMoose

He has a terrible record and is a poor man's Pardew in terms of self love.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sherwood objections on 15:30 - May 7 with 4126 viewsgtsb

Cheers. The last thing this club needs is an egotistical manager. He won't get it.
Sherwood objections on 15:50 - May 7 with 4062 viewsCoco

Harry Redknapp but much more fackin geeeeezer.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Sherwood objections on 15:53 - May 7 with 4044 viewsgrimboy

I wouldn’t mind him workedwith Spurs youth and is better than some of the names touted about.
Sherwood objections on 15:57 - May 7 with 4027 viewsstonojnr

I'd also add to the objections already noted, he has had similar nonsensical ramblings like Sutton, about the town in the past both when he played for the lot up the road and at Blackburn

Count me out of turning up to watch a team managed by him
Sherwood objections on 16:17 - May 7 with 3962 viewsBlueBadger

Sherwood objections on 15:53 - May 7 by grimboy

I wouldn’t mind him workedwith Spurs youth and is better than some of the names touted about.

Only if those names are 'Keane' or 'Megson'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sherwood objections on 16:19 - May 7 with 3950 viewsSpruceMoose

Sherwood objections on 16:17 - May 7 by BlueBadger

Only if those names are 'Keane' or 'Megson'.

Keane...Megson

Kean...gson

Kea...gon

Keegan.

It is time for his return.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Sherwood objections on 16:24 - May 7 with 3940 viewsHerbivore

He is a spaff cannon of epic, epic proportions. He's done nothing of any note as a manager. I will be seriously pissed if we end up with this arse clown in charge.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sherwood objections on 16:25 - May 7 with 3935 viewsSpruceMoose

The one thing he has done is to unite the News commenters and the forum users in one harmonious voice. A voice crying out 'Fook Off'.

Sherwood objections on 16:26 - May 7 with 3928 viewsSpruceMoose

Sherwood objections on 16:24 - May 7 by Herbivore

He is a spaff cannon of epic, epic proportions. He's done nothing of any note as a manager. I will be seriously pissed if we end up with this arse clown in charge.

Upvote for 'spaff cannon'. 'Spaff pistol' might be more appropriate though. Cannon implies he would be proud of such an instrument.

Sherwood objections on 20:43 - May 7 with 3705 viewssoupytwist

My standard response to people promoting Sherwood as manager is to suggest they read the excellent assessment of his pros and cons on the QPR fansite Loft for Words.

It's here about one third of the way down the page -

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44262/runners-and-
Sherwood objections on 21:01 - May 7 with 3665 viewsjpring89

Sherwood objections on 15:53 - May 7 by grimboy

I agree with you to be fair.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Sherwood objections on 21:08 - May 7 with 3650 viewsCurrie10

Sherwood objections on 21:01 - May 7 by jpring89

I agree with you to be fair.

Jesus wept.

People seriously feel this melt is worth a go.

#brokenworld.
Sherwood objections on 21:14 - May 7 with 3633 viewsKeaneish

Sherwood objections on 15:26 - May 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Other than guide Spurs to a Euro Cup place and Villa to an FA cup final, hes dome nothing. Given hes only had a total of two full srasons in charge, id say this record is pretty decent. Played good football at Tottenham.

Not really the right fit for us though i dont think but we’ve been linked with worse candidates.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Sherwood objections on 21:20 - May 7 with 3618 viewsNo9

One of my friends was a team mate of his in the youth team, tells me he's a really nice bloke.
Not that, that is what we need
Sherwood objections on 21:46 - May 7 with 3568 viewsIpswichKnight

Sherwood objections on 21:14 - May 7 by Keaneish

Other than guide Spurs to a Euro Cup place and Villa to an FA cup final, hes dome nothing. Given hes only had a total of two full srasons in charge, id say this record is pretty decent. Played good football at Tottenham.

Not really the right fit for us though i dont think but we’ve been linked with worse candidates.

Take Swindon from verge of championship to mid table league 2. Don’t want him anywhere near our club.
(No subject) (n/t) on 06:53 - May 8 with 3471 viewsKeaneish

Sherwood objections on 15:26 - May 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Sherwood objections on 06:57 - May 8 with 3464 viewsthorpedo

It's a no from me;-

[Post edited 8 May 2018 6:58]

Thorpedo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024