Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far 10:18 - Jun 18 with 1576 viewsBrianTablet

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 10:31 - Jun 18 with 1535 viewsVic

Unbeaten so far.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 10:45 - Jun 18 with 1504 viewsCurrie10

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 10:31 - Jun 18 by Vic

Unbeaten so far.

G'wan I'll be negative, winless ;)
Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 10:59 - Jun 18 with 1484 viewsFixed_It

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 10:45 - Jun 18 by Currie10

G'wan I'll be negative, winless ;)

Zero goal difference. Got mid-table written all over it...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 11:05 - Jun 18 with 1475 viewsBetablocker

Hoooof
Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 11:07 - Jun 18 with 1469 viewschristiand

Lacklustre?
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:07]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 11:16 - Jun 18 with 1457 viewsBetablocker

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 10:59 - Jun 18 by Fixed_It

Zero goal difference. Got mid-table written all over it...

On the plus side a win and we can go top!
Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 11:24 - Jun 18 with 1440 viewsfactual_blue

Hasn't mentioned cheese.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 11:27 - Jun 18 with 1437 viewsSwansea_Blue

One thing it does show is the rubbish trotted out by the anti-Mick crowd. Mick wasn't running the players into the ground causing all the injuries. We've changed the regime and STILL players like McG, Hyam, Huws, Dozzell haven't played a game.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 11:33 - Jun 18 with 1424 viewsBinner

A decent start. We're up to 9th in the table. This time last year we were 12th.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 13:59 - Jun 18 with 1296 viewswkj

Garbage, I am queueing up now for my Portman pie and the line is moving about as fast as usual. Anyone want anything while im down here in the SBR concourse; I reckon I will have it by the time 2nd half kicks off.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 14:00 - Jun 18 with 1288 viewsSpruceMoose

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 11:24 - Jun 18 by factual_blue

Hasn't mentioned cheese.

Doesn't even have a Twitter or Snapchat account ffs. How am I going to keep up with the dressing room bantz?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 14:03 - Jun 18 with 1285 viewsSwansea_Blue

Teeth. That's been the overriding impression so far. Nice teeth.

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 14:03 - Jun 18 with 1283 viewsSpruceMoose

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 14:03 - Jun 18 by Swansea_Blue

Teeth. That's been the overriding impression so far. Nice teeth.

False teeth more like.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 14:07 - Jun 18 with 1278 viewsSwansea_Blue

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 14:03 - Jun 18 by SpruceMoose

False teeth more like.

Nice false teeth then! You don't happen to know where I could get some do you?

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 14:10 - Jun 18 with 1271 viewsSpruceMoose

Summarise Paul Hurst's reign as Town manager thus far on 14:07 - Jun 18 by Swansea_Blue

Nice false teeth then! You don't happen to know where I could get some do you?

Facters has an old wooden pair he no longer uses, if you would like me to broker a deal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024