Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Donald Trump Protests. 15:56 - Jul 13 with 1806 viewsjpring89

What do the protesters hope to achieve ? Waste of time and resources having to keep protests under control. He is the president like him or not and we still have to deal with him.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:01 - Jul 13 with 1785 viewsBraveDave

You'll see a whole thread on this, just coming up to 9 pages, on this very subject. Please don't start another one!
The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:02 - Jul 13 with 1776 viewsbrazil1982

A feeling of their own smugness.
The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:03 - Jul 13 with 1779 viewsBlueBadger

One thing it HAS achieved, even before he got here, is to highlight President Snowflake(and the UK government's) utter cowardice. Instead of parading him around like the conquering here, they've snuck him in via Stanstead and are quietly packing him off to Scotland, where he'll totally be welcomed with open arms.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 16:03]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:04 - Jul 13 with 1766 viewsfooters

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:02 - Jul 13 by brazil1982

A feeling of their own smugness.

Just like the FLA lot. Bunch of flouncers.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:05 - Jul 13 with 1760 viewsBlueBadger

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:04 - Jul 13 by footers

Just like the FLA lot. Bunch of flouncers.

I bet you wouldn't catch the anti-orange brigade crying off because the football's on, though.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/justice-tommy-robinson-protest-canc

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:06 - Jul 13 with 1764 viewsfactual_blue

We should ban all protests of any sort.

Including the protest, presumably, of being able to vote a different government into power.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:06 - Jul 13 with 1756 viewsLord_Lucan

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:03 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

One thing it HAS achieved, even before he got here, is to highlight President Snowflake(and the UK government's) utter cowardice. Instead of parading him around like the conquering here, they've snuck him in via Stanstead and are quietly packing him off to Scotland, where he'll totally be welcomed with open arms.

Gonna have to pull you up a bit on that one BB.

These sort of flights often go to Stansted as they use the old part which is secure and doesn't interfere with scummy holidaymakers. Secondly the Scots are threatening a big Glasgow Kiss for him - although we shall see what happens.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:07 - Jul 13 with 1744 viewsfooters

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:05 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

I bet you wouldn't catch the anti-orange brigade crying off because the football's on, though.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/justice-tommy-robinson-protest-canc

Nah, because they're all sandal-wearin', unpatriotic harryhoofters.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:08 - Jul 13 with 1743 viewsBlueBadger

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:06 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

Gonna have to pull you up a bit on that one BB.

These sort of flights often go to Stansted as they use the old part which is secure and doesn't interfere with scummy holidaymakers. Secondly the Scots are threatening a big Glasgow Kiss for him - although we shall see what happens.

I should have added 'and brought into sharp relief, how thick the government are, if they don't realise how despised Trump-Wumpy up there is as well'.

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:10 - Jul 13 with 1741 viewsfactual_blue

It was also easier to get the armoured division that protects from Lakenheath to Stansted.

I reckon he'll be sneaking in an quiet visit to Lakenheath. Can't see him going anywhere there are US forces and not saying hello. Even though I suspect most of them hate him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:13 - Jul 13 with 1713 viewsLord_Lucan

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:08 - Jul 13 by BlueBadger

I should have added 'and brought into sharp relief, how thick the government are, if they don't realise how despised Trump-Wumpy up there is as well'.

That's wee Krankie's problem.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:24 - Jul 13 with 1663 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:13 - Jul 13 by Lord_Lucan

That's wee Krankie's problem.

Wee Krankie has already invited a xenophobic president up here.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:28 - Jul 13 with 1650 viewsmonytowbray

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:10 - Jul 13 by factual_blue

It was also easier to get the armoured division that protects from Lakenheath to Stansted.

I reckon he'll be sneaking in an quiet visit to Lakenheath. Can't see him going anywhere there are US forces and not saying hello. Even though I suspect most of them hate him.

Keep him away from my ends.

Mind you, Lakenheath folk probably love him - lots of white middle class baby boomer Daily Mail readers who have never seen a non-USRAF black person in their live who insist immigration is ruining the nation.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The Donald Trump Protests. on 17:23 - Jul 13 with 1562 viewsjpring89

The Donald Trump Protests. on 16:01 - Jul 13 by BraveDave

You'll see a whole thread on this, just coming up to 9 pages, on this very subject. Please don't start another one!

Oops sorry didn’t really look and to be fair. Don’t think I would bother looking through a 9 pager either.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

The Donald Trump Protests. on 18:40 - Jul 13 with 1497 viewsnorth_stand77

NO, what is a waste of resources is the millions and millions spent on hosting his visit.
The Donald Trump Protests. on 18:46 - Jul 13 with 1490 viewsJ2BLUE

We're quite right to keep him away from the protests. As for Scotland, he owns the golf course. It's not like we're shipping him off somewhere completely random.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024