Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. 19:59 - Jul 7 with 7016 viewsMelford

Harry Kane would be in his garden now having a barbecue.
https://talksport.com/football/394972/world-cup-2018-england-sweden-sam-allardyc

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:01 - Jul 7 with 6983 viewsbrogansnose

And he was so bitter and twisted about losing the job too as well as being in total denial that he'd done wrong.

Detestable git.
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:05 - Jul 7 with 6957 viewsJ2BLUE

The only sad thing about the great England run is this gobsh1te being able to say it should have been him.

He's not fit to lace Southgate's boots.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:13 - Jul 7 with 6906 viewsIpswichKnight

Brilliant he would leave out the best crosser of the ball, why is anyone giving this buffoon air time.
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:15 - Jul 7 with 6896 viewsMelford

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:05 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

The only sad thing about the great England run is this gobsh1te being able to say it should have been him.

He's not fit to lace Southgate's boots.

He'd ditch the system that we've worked on for months, go 4-4-2 and leave out either Trippier or Walker??? Whoever it was at the Telegraph who set up that sting when he got caught out should be knighted along with Southgate if we win this.

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:23 - Jul 7 with 6854 viewsEdmundo

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:15 - Jul 7 by Melford

He'd ditch the system that we've worked on for months, go 4-4-2 and leave out either Trippier or Walker??? Whoever it was at the Telegraph who set up that sting when he got caught out should be knighted along with Southgate if we win this.

He is do full of shut. Should get back to the mines.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:23 - Jul 7 with 6847 viewsjeera

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:01 - Jul 7 by brogansnose

And he was so bitter and twisted about losing the job too as well as being in total denial that he'd done wrong.

Detestable git.

Quite. He had his shot and he blew it in typical self-serving fashion.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 20:58 - Jul 7 with 6721 viewsThe_Major

Bear in mind that in a parallel universe, Sam Allardyce's England crashed out at the group stage where Rooney and Lallana flattered to deceive following the shock 2-1 defeat to Tunisia and the dour 0-0 against Panama, despite bringing on Peter Crouch.
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 21:23 - Jul 7 with 6625 viewsDanFord

What a deluded bag of sh*t

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Login to get fewer ads

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 21:28 - Jul 7 with 6602 viewsJ2BLUE

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 21:23 - Jul 7 by DanFord

What a deluded bag of sh*t

Oi, Melford's not that bad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 21:35 - Jul 7 with 6570 viewsMelford

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 21:28 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

Oi, Melford's not that bad.

I'm not deluded.

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 07:03 - Jul 8 with 6231 viewsdissboy2

one talksh1te gets interviewed by another talksh1te radio channel, upshot is a waste of good clean air
[Post edited 8 Jul 2018 7:05]
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 07:39 - Jul 8 with 6165 viewspoppiesman

We would all be moaning how sh*te Rooney was during the tournament as well.
Best thing the FA have ever done was sack big Sam.
Best thing Gareth Southgate did so far was to dump Rooney. Even Rooney in this current team we would have got knocked out by now.
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:03 - Jul 8 with 6106 viewsGeoffSentence

The day he got sacked was the greatest day in England's history.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:14 - Jul 8 with 6068 viewsbrogansnose

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:03 - Jul 8 by GeoffSentence

The day he got sacked was the greatest day in England's history.

What the hell was the FA thinking about when they appointed a bloke with a dodgy reputation for financial dealings in the transfer market - that despite his pleadings never managed to clear his name- and who has left every club that he managed, except poxy Bolton, with the fans disliking him at best and decrying his medieval style of football.
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:22 - Jul 8 with 6050 viewsjeera

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:14 - Jul 8 by brogansnose

What the hell was the FA thinking about when they appointed a bloke with a dodgy reputation for financial dealings in the transfer market - that despite his pleadings never managed to clear his name- and who has left every club that he managed, except poxy Bolton, with the fans disliking him at best and decrying his medieval style of football.

Scared weren't they? Scared of change. Out of ideas and couldn't see beyond him at that moment.

GS was an inspired choice though. Except that was by accident as they only really picked him cos he was right there under their noses.

Hopefully we are now into a new way of thought.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:32 - Jul 8 with 6019 viewsbrogansnose

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:22 - Jul 8 by jeera

Scared weren't they? Scared of change. Out of ideas and couldn't see beyond him at that moment.

GS was an inspired choice though. Except that was by accident as they only really picked him cos he was right there under their noses.

Yep, think you're spot on there. The FA are so out of touch on so many issues its unreal but thats for a different thread.

I know that many had reservations about appointing GS, and at the time I was meh and not giving a toss as I'd given up on England, but what a fantastic job he's done. It reminds me of the younger Joachim Lowe when he took over the Germans. I obviously want us to go as far as possible but, right now, I'm happy that there is some pride put back into the National team.
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:34 - Jul 8 with 6007 viewsPinewoodblue

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:14 - Jul 8 by brogansnose

just hope that the changes made at club level lead to a similar resurgence at Portman Road.

If football can come home at national level it can come home for Town fans, not expecting promotion or any other silverware just good honest football with a hint of a rebirth and of good times to come

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:38 - Jul 8 with 5999 viewsbrogansnose

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:34 - Jul 8 by Pinewoodblue

just hope that the changes made at club level lead to a similar resurgence at Portman Road.

If football can come home at national level it can come home for Town fans, not expecting promotion or any other silverware just good honest football with a hint of a rebirth and of good times to come

I'd settle for that Piney.
Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:55 - Jul 8 with 5952 viewsPinewoodblue

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:38 - Jul 8 by brogansnose

I'd settle for that Piney.

lets hope the players, especially those who felt the need to openly support Mick, buy into the dream and are prepared to face the challenges that lie ahead and not run away or hide.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 09:04 - Jul 8 with 5930 viewsGeoffSentence

It was an odd decision to appoint him given his well known and long standing reputation in the game for alleged dodgy dealings. This wasn't the first time he had been caught up in investigations about underhand and dubious activity in football.

The only thing I regret about Allardyce being sacked, is missing his managerial reaction to that Colombian performance. I would have been interested to hear what he had to say about that game from the England dug out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. (n/t) on 15:45 - Jul 8 with 5710 viewsamdam81

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 08:22 - Jul 8 by jeera

Amdam81

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 15:48 - Jul 8 with 5699 viewsRyorry

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 09:04 - Jul 8 by GeoffSentence

It was an odd decision to appoint him given his well known and long standing reputation in the game for alleged dodgy dealings. This wasn't the first time he had been caught up in investigations about underhand and dubious activity in football.

The only thing I regret about Allardyce being sacked, is missing his managerial reaction to that Colombian performance. I would have been interested to hear what he had to say about that game from the England dug out.

The decision to appoint him shows the incompetence, and above all lack of imagination & intelligence, amongst the FA blazers.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Thank ***k he didn't last long. Imagine this World Cup with him in charge. on 19:17 - Jul 8 with 5510 viewsBorisOrTrevor

I have to say I didn’t rate Southgate on appointment but I was very wrong. What I enjoy the most is the classy and dignified way he goes about his business which is a breath of fresh air.

Sam Allardyce should sod off. Horrid individual.

BOT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024