Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems 07:59 - Aug 14 with 7308 viewsSteve_M

If it's an Uber driver not paying attention he will be now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:13 - Aug 14 with 3003 viewshomer_123

"Pedestrians injured." According to the Beeb. :(

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:21 - Aug 14 with 2963 viewsStokieBlue

Looking pretty deliberate, right at the barriers.

Guess will find out soon. Hopefully nobody is seriously injured.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:27 - Aug 14 with 2942 viewsSitfcB

It could of course be a genuine accident, but the media seem to love to make assumptions.

The women on GMB finding it hard to work out why the driver has been arrested, isn’t it normal practice to arrest someone after a crash? Especially due to the location.

Is a bit strange why the police have put a big corden up though, maybe just precaution simply because of the location.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:47 - Aug 14 with 2861 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

BREAKING NEWS......Journalists saying nothing, over and over again!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:49 - Aug 14 with 2844 viewsElderGrizzly

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:27 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

It could of course be a genuine accident, but the media seem to love to make assumptions.

The women on GMB finding it hard to work out why the driver has been arrested, isn’t it normal practice to arrest someone after a crash? Especially due to the location.

Is a bit strange why the police have put a big corden up though, maybe just precaution simply because of the location.

Standard practice for the cordon and those black barriers are always there, to stop things just like this.
A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:52 - Aug 14 with 2828 viewsfloridaboy

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:27 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

Hitting pedestrians and cyclists at speed, driving a car without number plates apparently and driving at a large metal barrier doesn't sound like an accident to me.

Well done the emergency services i say. Amazing response!
A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:57 - Aug 14 with 2805 viewsSitfcB

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:52 - Aug 14 by floridaboy

Hitting pedestrians and cyclists at speed, driving a car without number plates apparently and driving at a large metal barrier doesn't sound like an accident to me.

Well done the emergency services i say. Amazing response!

Ah there’s that word again.... apparently

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:07 - Aug 14 with 2764 viewsmonytowbray

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:57 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

I imagine there's a few on here hoping it's terrorism so we can have this week's "I'm not racist but..." ten pager.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:09 - Aug 14 with 2754 viewsfloridaboy

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 08:57 - Aug 14 by SitfcB

So the eye witnesses are not telling the truth then. The guy arrested didn't seem to be that bothered about being led away in cuffs.

Just saying!
A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:10 - Aug 14 with 2746 viewsmonytowbray

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:09 - Aug 14 by floridaboy

So the eye witnesses are not telling the truth then. The guy arrested didn't seem to be that bothered about being led away in cuffs.

Just saying!

The press right now will talk to anyone who was within a mile who heard a noise.

Let's not forget...

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/oxford-circus-olly-m

TWTD never forgets…

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:14 - Aug 14 with 2716 viewsJ2BLUE

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:07 - Aug 14 by monytowbray

I imagine there's a few on here hoping it's terrorism so we can have this week's "I'm not racist but..." ten pager.

You just can't resist can you?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:28 - Aug 14 with 2671 viewsmonytowbray

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:14 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

Imagine someone making a comment about how stupid racists are and then defending them.
Imagine being the person who does that with an avatar poking fun at easily offended people.
Imagine being the only person who replied to that post with the intention of provoking.

You need to calm down.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 9:28]

TWTD never forgets…

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:31 - Aug 14 with 2633 viewssparks

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:07 - Aug 14 by monytowbray

Oh dear.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:31 - Aug 14 with 2630 viewsmonytowbray

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:31 - Aug 14 by sparks

Oh dear.

Hi Sparks! More of the same old today?

TWTD never forgets…

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:35 - Aug 14 with 2594 viewsJ2BLUE

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:28 - Aug 14 by monytowbray

Imagine someone making a comment about how stupid racists are and then defending them.
Imagine being the person who does that with an avatar poking fun at easily offended people.
Imagine being the only person who replied to that post with the intention of provoking.

You need to calm down.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 9:28]

I'm sure that's how you see it. Every time something like this happens you come on here and post the same thing. What you posted is ridiculous. I'm not going to get into a 10 pager with you. Lets just hope the people injured are ok. I'm off for an exciting trip to Sainsburys.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:43 - Aug 14 with 2536 viewsGlasgowBlue

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:14 - Aug 14 by J2BLUE

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:53 - Aug 14 with 2494 viewsmonytowbray

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:43 - Aug 14 by GlasgowBlue

I find it hilarious anyone would say the comment is trolling or offensive.

Unless they are a racist of course. I'd expect most on here to just read that and say "yeah" because they aren't.

TWTD never forgets…

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:11 - Aug 14 with 2411 viewsStokieBlue

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:53 - Aug 14 by monytowbray

Unless they are a racist of course. I'd expect most on here to just read that and say "yeah" because they aren't.

Do you realise you’ve made 5 posts in this thread and not a single one mentioned any concern for the people injured?

SB

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:11 - Aug 14 with 2415 viewscrunchie1978

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 09:53 - Aug 14 by monytowbray

I'm confused here....if it was terrorist related or at the minute it LOOKS like it is....why would mentioning it make you racist?
A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:12 - Aug 14 with 2409 viewsMugwump

Why do you do this?
A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:15 - Aug 14 with 2388 viewsjjblue84

Police are ‘keeping an open mind if it was terrorism’.

Terrorism Act enforced anyway.

Welcome to England 2018, kids...
A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:16 - Aug 14 with 2381 viewsmonytowbray

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:11 - Aug 14 by StokieBlue

Do you realise you’ve made 5 posts in this thread and not a single one mentioned any concern for the people injured?

SB

Yes. Me posting concern on the internet isn't going to change or fix it though. I leave that to paramedics.

TWTD never forgets…

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:19 - Aug 14 with 2370 viewsmonytowbray

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:12 - Aug 14 by Mugwump

Why do you do this?

Because I can use the internet.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=parliament%20terrorist%20muslim&src=typd

TWTD never forgets…

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:21 - Aug 14 with 2348 viewsbluewein

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:19 - Aug 14 by monytowbray

Because I can use the internet.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=parliament%20terrorist%20muslim&src=typd

That's not "a few on here" though, is it...?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:22 - Aug 14 with 2340 viewsStokieBlue

A car has crashed into barriers outside Parliament it seems on 10:16 - Aug 14 by monytowbray

Yes. Me posting concern on the internet isn't going to change or fix it though. I leave that to paramedics.

Yet you felt the need to get in early and assert your moral superiority on the internet.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024