Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon 18:49 - Aug 27 with 3605 viewssparks

"You'll win next week. No problem. Farke doesn't know what he's doing."
[Post edited 27 Aug 2018 18:49]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 18:51 - Aug 27 with 3571 viewsJ2BLUE

Perhaps we'll paste them 6-0 and they'll bring MM in over the international break. See if they enjoy the style of football.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:04 - Aug 27 with 3515 viewsDinnernotTea

They've said this for years that 'today you will finally do us.'

We never do and I just can't see it on Sunday either. Only plus is that it hurts less as the years have gone on.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:17 - Aug 27 with 3448 viewsIllinoisblue

they've won just 4 of their last 21 league games. Given that and the players they've lost we should be in with a good chance of finally beating those fookers. But I would not confidently wager one single dollar on us winning.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:25 - Aug 27 with 3395 viewsbackwaywhen

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:17 - Aug 27 by Illinoisblue

they've won just 4 of their last 21 league games. Given that and the players they've lost we should be in with a good chance of finally beating those fookers. But I would not confidently wager one single dollar on us winning.

Keep the faith and believe .....2-0 Town
Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:41 - Aug 27 with 3326 viewsstonojnr

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:17 - Aug 27 by Illinoisblue

Id put money on them scoring from a set piece
Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:57 - Aug 27 with 3243 viewsIllinoisblue

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:41 - Aug 27 by stonojnr

Id put money on them scoring from a set piece

that would have to be on an odds-on bet, sadly

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 20:08 - Aug 27 with 3190 viewsJ2BLUE

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:57 - Aug 27 by Illinoisblue

that would have to be on an odds-on bet, sadly

I'd take odds against that they don't.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 21:01 - Aug 27 with 3012 viewsKeaneish

Where do you live Sparks? I played against Paulton Rovers many a time.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 22:32 - Aug 27 with 2867 viewsmattyboar

I actually went to the Leeds game as a good mate had a spare ticket and I fancied a game and beers. Norwich moved the ball around well for the first 10 but with no real penetration or urgency. Leeds on the other hand had purpose, confidence and quality.

It appears that Tettey was awful (although scored a worldy) against PNE and was thus dropped. Without him Leeds controlled midfield and easily broke through a rather weak budgie back line.

They’re certainly more beatable than ever and a team we should be taking points of if we consider ourselves to be competitive.
Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 22:43 - Aug 27 with 2814 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

We’d better, otherwise we really may be in big trouble

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 23:22 - Aug 27 with 2739 viewssparks

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 21:01 - Aug 27 by Keaneish

Where do you live Sparks? I played against Paulton Rovers many a time.

Who for?

Im as regular as anyone at Wintferfield Road. Live locally. Harry from Bath is friendly with one of my fellow regulars.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 23:50 - Aug 27 with 2687 viewsbournemouthblue

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 19:04 - Aug 27 by DinnernotTea

They've said this for years that 'today you will finally do us.'

We never do and I just can't see it on Sunday either. Only plus is that it hurts less as the years have gone on.

It's two struggling teams, one conceding loads and the other not scoring so it's either going to be a bore draw or a 5 or 6 plus goal thriller

It does seem to be written in the stars that Hurst's first win will be Norwich but we will see

For me the side has under performed so far, there's clearly talent there but it hasn't clicked. It's fair to say that probably three of the first five opponents are going to be in or around the top six so it's hard to read too far into our initial performances especially given the large personnel overhaul

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 09:03 - Aug 28 with 2455 viewsJimmyJazz

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 23:50 - Aug 27 by bournemouthblue

It's two struggling teams, one conceding loads and the other not scoring so it's either going to be a bore draw or a 5 or 6 plus goal thriller

It does seem to be written in the stars that Hurst's first win will be Norwich but we will see

For me the side has under performed so far, there's clearly talent there but it hasn't clicked. It's fair to say that probably three of the first five opponents are going to be in or around the top six so it's hard to read too far into our initial performances especially given the large personnel overhaul

3 around the top 6, Villa, Derby and who? Surely not Blackburn.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 09:18 - Aug 28 with 2407 viewsHerbivore

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 09:03 - Aug 28 by JimmyJazz

3 around the top 6, Villa, Derby and who? Surely not Blackburn.

I was just wondering that. Villa and Derby will be pushing for top 6 but nobody else we've played will be.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 10:21 - Aug 28 with 2311 viewssimoitfc

Played up paulton loads of times in league and cup games for the once mighty purnells sports.
Bagged winning penalty in hospital cup final aswell 👌 good times.
Also watched paulton get tonked by the scum in fa cup few years ago
Comment from my Norwich / Paulton Rovers supporting friend this afternoon on 10:24 - Aug 28 with 2293 viewsIpswichKnight

If we score first i'm very confident we will then go on and do them. We have to score when we are on top and we do have long spells of being on top of teams without scoring.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024