Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity 13:35 - Oct 16 with 7600 viewsartsbossbeard

There will come a day soon when the Earth's resources are spent and whilst we search out a planet that supports human life, which 5x types would you wipe out of existence to delay the inevitable for an extra 6 months or so?

Warning: I've put far too much thought into this whilst on a conference call just now.

1. Anybody who is part of or who listens to Talksport.
2. Anybody who works in Events, Marketing, Public Relations or Human Resources. Never in the history of humanity has it taken so many people to accomplish so little.
3. Anyone who throw beer around whilst watching sporting events.
4. Anyone who walk along the road/pavement watching/reading something on their phone oblivious to others.
5. Anyone with 'Agent' in their job title eg Estate, Recruitment and/or Football

Who'd make your list?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:37 - Oct 16 with 3272 viewsgiant_stow

brexit voters, obvs

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:39 - Oct 16 with 3253 viewsDanTheMan

People who are at the self service, scan all their items but bag them after paying.

BAG THEM AS YOU SCAN.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:40 - Oct 16 with 3246 viewsartsbossbeard

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:37 - Oct 16 by giant_stow

brexit voters, obvs

They almost made the list but I'd also include the fanatic cranks from the other side of the argument too - just so I could include the blue passport people and the one's who dress up in blue morph suits with the Euro flag on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:41 - Oct 16 with 3234 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think you could go again on number 4. Darwinian theory will ensure they kill themselves off.

Maybe slot in people who do up the top button of polo shirts (those ones with a little logo on especially, like Ralph Lauren or whatever they are).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:43 - Oct 16 with 3225 viewsartsbossbeard

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:39 - Oct 16 by DanTheMan

People who are at the self service, scan all their items but bag them after paying.

BAG THEM AS YOU SCAN.

See, I've been thinking about this too hard.

I'd extend this further out to supermarkets who open up a new checkout when there's a queue, announce that it's opening AND then someone in the original queue, who has actually no right whatsoever to claim "firsties" bounds over in a triumphant manner.

They can both go.

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:45 - Oct 16 with 3221 viewsReuser_is_God

1. People that spend their holidays on Instagram/any form of social media.
2. People that don't have the bollox to make a decision.
3. People that are obnoxious & rude in restaurants (usually in big groups from where individuals within are seemingly having a competition to see who can be the biggest pr1ck).
4. Americans.
5. Middle aged women on Facebook who think they're the community spokesperson.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 13:49]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:46 - Oct 16 with 3204 viewsfooters

Don't discount all of us marketing bods, ABB. Some of us are forced into it and are seriously self-loathing about the whole thing.

My list consists of people who:

- Use 'of' instead of 'have'
- Needlessly add initials to the end of their name
- Buy first-class train tickets for short journeys
- Leave 'friendly reminder' notes- these people should be first against the wall

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:46 - Oct 16 with 3200 viewsDanTheMan

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:45 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

3. People that are obnoxious & rude in restaurants (usually in big groups from where individuals within are seemingly having a competition to see who can be the biggest pr1ck).
4. Americans.

*reads number 5*

Login to get fewer ads

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:48 - Oct 16 with 3177 viewsReuser_is_God

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:46 - Oct 16 by DanTheMan

*reads number 5*

I've worded that poorly tbh.

Actually, I've just thought of something I despise more than that. I'll edit accordingly.

Evans out

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:50 - Oct 16 with 3159 viewsDanTheMan

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:48 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

Actually, I've just thought of something I despise more than that. I'll edit accordingly.

That's a good one but we've now lost the inevitable 15 pages.

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:50 - Oct 16 with 3157 viewsartsbossbeard

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:48 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

6. People who edit posts that then leave replies looking non-sensical.

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:50 - Oct 16 with 3152 viewsReuser_is_God

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:50 - Oct 16 by DanTheMan

That's a good one but we've now lost the inevitable 15 pages.

Yeah but I've upset Callis enough recently.

Evans out

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:51 - Oct 16 with 3136 viewsReuser_is_God

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:50 - Oct 16 by artsbossbeard

6. People who edit posts that then leave replies looking non-sensical.

'Replies looking non-sensical'

You've just described TWTD.

Evans out

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:51 - Oct 16 with 3140 viewsartsbossbeard

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:45 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

4. Americans.

5. Add Mum's with their own home business and you're onto something. Avon, Slimming World, etc.

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:52 - Oct 16 with 3135 viewsKieran_Knows

4. Americans.

Number 5 could also be said for Statman on Twitter.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:53 - Oct 16 with 3114 viewsReuser_is_God

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:51 - Oct 16 by artsbossbeard

5. Add Mum's with their own home business and you're onto something. Avon, Slimming World, etc.

Have you seen/heard of this Mrs Hinch tosh on Instagram?

Evans out

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:55 - Oct 16 with 3104 viewsartsbossbeard

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:53 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

Have you seen/heard of this Mrs Hinch tosh on Instagram?

I don't do Instagram - am I missing out?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:58 - Oct 16 with 3084 viewsReuser_is_God

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:55 - Oct 16 by artsbossbeard

I don't do Instagram - am I missing out?

No, no you're not.

Evans out

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:01 - Oct 16 with 3071 viewsKieran_Knows

1. Anyone who uses the self check out service for 2 weeks worth of food shopping (the ones where it's only really suitable for baskets)
2. As Footers has mentioned, anyone that puts a long list of initials after their names on emails - who actually cares?
3. Somewhat like Footers, but people who do 'express boarding' for flights going to somewhere like Spain or Germany, I mean, really?
4. People that somehow don't know how to use a shredder properly and still put in way too much paper.
5. The whole vegan/non-vegan debate. Does my brain in, why can't vegans just accept that some people like eating meat, and why can't people like eating meat just accept that some people don't want too - it's not that hard really.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 14:01]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:03 - Oct 16 with 3050 viewsTJS

Grown men still wearing shorts and sandals in October.
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:08 - Oct 16 with 3010 viewsJ2BLUE

1. Anyone who has ever written a story along the lines of 'ten things you didn't know about xxxxxx', 'the xxxxx we didn't know we needed' and 'we need to talk about xxxx'. No, fook off you utter cretins.

2. Anyone who is obsessed with reality tv/celebrities/pouting on Instagram

3. Anyone who has ever asked for a 'shout out' on the radio

4. Anyone who considers themselves an 'activist'. I'm convinced half of them couldn't even explain why they're there. Most famous example was when Tyson Fury was nominated for SPOTY and they interviewed one activist who said he shouldn't be nominated for a personality award...

5. Youtube 'celebrities' and 'social media influencers'. Fook off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:12 - Oct 16 with 2987 viewscatch74

BAG THEM AS YOU SCAN.

Are they the ones that have already spent 5 minutes getting their purse/ wallet out of the bottom of hand/man bag.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:12 - Oct 16 with 2983 viewsgordon

BAG THEM AS YOU SCAN.

But then you get the unidentified item in bagging area nonsense because your bag isn't the right weight or something and you have to wait for ages for someone to waddle over and scan a laminated bit of paper and hit a button on the screen without even looking at the 'bagging area' to see all the avocados and boutique squashes I've put through as onions anyway. I'll continue to bag afterwards until it's sorted thanks very much.
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:14 - Oct 16 with 2966 viewschicoazul

People who defraud their employer by spending inordinate amounts of work time on a message board.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 14:14]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:14 - Oct 16 with 2962 viewsJ2BLUE

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:12 - Oct 16 by gordon

But then you get the unidentified item in bagging area nonsense because your bag isn't the right weight or something and you have to wait for ages for someone to waddle over and scan a laminated bit of paper and hit a button on the screen without even looking at the 'bagging area' to see all the avocados and boutique squashes I've put through as onions anyway. I'll continue to bag afterwards until it's sorted thanks very much.

Says more about you than the machines. Put your bag down, opened properly in the centre of the scale. It's not difficult.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024