Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity 13:35 - Oct 16 with 7621 viewsartsbossbeard

There will come a day soon when the Earth's resources are spent and whilst we search out a planet that supports human life, which 5x types would you wipe out of existence to delay the inevitable for an extra 6 months or so?

Warning: I've put far too much thought into this whilst on a conference call just now.

1. Anybody who is part of or who listens to Talksport.
2. Anybody who works in Events, Marketing, Public Relations or Human Resources. Never in the history of humanity has it taken so many people to accomplish so little.
3. Anyone who throw beer around whilst watching sporting events.
4. Anyone who walk along the road/pavement watching/reading something on their phone oblivious to others.
5. Anyone with 'Agent' in their job title eg Estate, Recruitment and/or Football

Who'd make your list?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:16 - Oct 16 with 2646 viewsfooters

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:14 - Oct 16 by chicoazul

People who defraud their employer by spending inordinate amounts of work time on a message board.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 14:14]

And if you happen to work for yourself?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:18 - Oct 16 with 2642 viewsuefacup81

1) Buy To Let landlords, or any other form of property investor/speculator

2) Private parking companies.

3) Militant vegans/atheists/lefties/righties etc.,

4) Social Influencers, whatever the hell they are

5) The vast majority of callers to 606 and other such sporting phone-ins

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:18 - Oct 16 with 2638 viewschicoazul

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:12 - Oct 16 by catch74

Are they the ones that have already spent 5 minutes getting their purse/ wallet out of the bottom of hand/man bag.

The people ahead of me in the queue who dont have their sh!t together and have to root around for payment or think about their order in Costa or Starbucks are first against the wall.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 14:18]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:20 - Oct 16 with 2628 viewschicoazul

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:16 - Oct 16 by footers

And if you happen to work for yourself?

If you're retired, a student, self employed, gainfully unemployed etc then that's fine. It never fails to make me laugh on here when I see the public sector employed bemoaning privatisation or whatnot, between the hours of 8 and 6.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:23 - Oct 16 with 2605 viewsgordon

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:14 - Oct 16 by J2BLUE

Says more about you than the machines. Put your bag down, opened properly in the centre of the scale. It's not difficult.

Ouch!
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:25 - Oct 16 with 2589 viewsDanTheMan

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:12 - Oct 16 by gordon

But then you get the unidentified item in bagging area nonsense because your bag isn't the right weight or something and you have to wait for ages for someone to waddle over and scan a laminated bit of paper and hit a button on the screen without even looking at the 'bagging area' to see all the avocados and boutique squashes I've put through as onions anyway. I'll continue to bag afterwards until it's sorted thanks very much.

If you have a backpack or something that you are using then that's almost OK. Almost

But the ones who really get me are the ones using the plastic bags. They even make it easy for you to do!

My blood is boiling just thinking about it, I hate inefficiency.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:29 - Oct 16 with 2565 viewsjjblue84

This is the best Nazi thread we’ve had for ages!
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:30 - Oct 16 with 2564 viewsgordon

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:25 - Oct 16 by DanTheMan

If you have a backpack or something that you are using then that's almost OK. Almost

But the ones who really get me are the ones using the plastic bags. They even make it easy for you to do!

My blood is boiling just thinking about it, I hate inefficiency.

I'm using a backpack here, which is usually difficult to place entirely on weighted zone without it leaning against something thus ruining the weight calculation.
Login to get fewer ads

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:35 - Oct 16 with 2543 viewsHerbivore

1. The bourgeoisie.
2. Norwich City fans.
3. People who randomly stop in the middle of paths so that you have to dance around them to avoid a collision.
4. People who walk towards you three or four abreast on paths and expect you to walk on the grass/road to avoid them.
5. People who make lists.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:36 - Oct 16 with 2542 viewsLankHenners

1. Chancers who take a whole load of shopping to the '10 items or fewer' till because they know the check-out person or are elderly and are hoping to claim some sort of diminished responsibility

2. People who stop in the doorway/entrance of a shop/train/cash machine to fiddle about with their wallet, suitcase etc. Get out of the way first then you can faff about to your heart's desire

3. People who don't say thank you when you hold a door open for them or similar (same principle on the road i.e. letting a car out etc.)

4. Football fans who follow a Premier League team because they've seen them on TV and think they're some sort of expert because they parrot the inanities of Alan Shearer's Match of the Day 'analysis'

5. Idiots online who obsess over what Kylie Jenner had for breakfast etc. She's not a 'queen' for having an extra bowl of coco pops you f()cks.

They're just off the top of my head. I assumed the Nazis, Piers Morgan and most Americans were taken as read.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:38 - Oct 16 with 2526 viewsSwansea_Blue

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:51 - Oct 16 by artsbossbeard

5. Add Mum's with their own home business and you're onto something. Avon, Slimming World, etc.

Bored, stay at home mums looking to fill their time? I've spent years trying to attract those, don't kill them off yet please.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:39 - Oct 16 with 2521 viewsgordon

1. People who try to get onto the train before everyone has got off.
2. People who post on internet message boards.
3. Estate agents, letting agents and buy-to-let landlords.
4. People who post on internet message boards.
5. People who get angsty at the supermarket. It's not a race.
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:51 - Oct 16 with 2474 viewsDanTheMan

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 14:39 - Oct 16 by gordon

1. People who try to get onto the train before everyone has got off.
2. People who post on internet message boards.
3. Estate agents, letting agents and buy-to-let landlords.
4. People who post on internet message boards.
5. People who get angsty at the supermarket. It's not a race.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 15:10 - Oct 16 with 2443 viewsMattinLondon

The C nut on a bike this morning who rang his bell because I had the nerve to cross at a zebra crossing and then tutted quite loudly because my two year old boy wasn’t as quick as he thought he should be.

He’d be the first on the torture table and made to suffer.
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 15:19 - Oct 16 with 2427 viewsOldsmoker

People who can't be bothered to check their lottery tickets but instead take them to the counter and get the assistant to feed each one into the machine and be told nothing on that one.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 15:29 - Oct 16 with 2407 viewsKeno

Surely

1, Norwich fans
2, Retired people who go shopping at weekends
3, Piers Morgan
4, ginger people
g, People who do list on the inter-web

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 15:46 - Oct 16 with 2377 viewsMattinLondon

People who ask the till operator at Argos questions about the dimensions/colours etc of goods that they want to buy. That isn’t how Argos works.
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 15:49 - Oct 16 with 2366 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm sensing quite a theme I think I can condense down:

1. People

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 15:49 - Oct 16 with 2365 viewsIllinoisblue

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:46 - Oct 16 by footers

Don't discount all of us marketing bods, ABB. Some of us are forced into it and are seriously self-loathing about the whole thing.

My list consists of people who:

- Use 'of' instead of 'have'
- Needlessly add initials to the end of their name
- Buy first-class train tickets for short journeys
- Leave 'friendly reminder' notes- these people should be first against the wall

I also work in marketing and generally despise myself during work hours. With you on the of vs. have thing. I just don't get how people make that mistake.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 17:13 - Oct 16 with 2303 viewsIllinoisblue

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 13:45 - Oct 16 by Reuser_is_God

1. People that spend their holidays on Instagram/any form of social media.
2. People that don't have the bollox to make a decision.
3. People that are obnoxious & rude in restaurants (usually in big groups from where individuals within are seemingly having a competition to see who can be the biggest pr1ck).
4. Americans.
5. Middle aged women on Facebook who think they're the community spokesperson.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 13:49]

point 4 is bang on

62 - 78 - 81

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 18:16 - Oct 16 with 2262 viewsIllinoisblue

late entry for anyone referring to common sense ideas as "life hacks"

62 - 78 - 81

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 18:21 - Oct 16 with 2252 viewsfactual_blue

People who make lists on football message boards

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 18:35 - Oct 16 with 2233 viewsSarge

1) Parking wardens or whatever title they may have given themselves to try and legitimise their jobs and make them look like more than potatoes in high vis.
2) Estate agents
3) People that own more than 2 houses and/or make a living by being a landlord
4) Most of the people in Surrey
5) People that say patriarchy or cultural appropriation a lot
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 18:42 - Oct 16 with 2215 viewsBinner

Driving List...

1. Those who don't indicate

2. The many I see daily who still drive with phone clamped to ear.

3. Those who hurry when the lights turn to amber and go through as the lights are turning red or even slightly after. Don't they know that you're meant to stop on amber?

4. Overtaking lane hogs including those who don't use the hard shoulder on motorways when the signs say "USE HARD SHOULDER".(It doesn't say "USE HARD SHOULDER IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT")

5. Those who don't check their lights regularly and drive around for ages with one or more lights out.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 23:36 - Oct 16 with 2132 viewsEwan_Oozami

Wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, "Play For Today", Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, etc, etc

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024