Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. 23:03 - Sep 22 with 7703 viewsdoctorbuzz

Know nothing about football and are jointly responsible with Evans and Hurst for destroying the club.
No Goals
No youngsters
Crap football unless you count 5 yard balls in our own half.
Happy?
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:06 - Sep 22 with 6892 viewsgtsb

And before that ?
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:07 - Sep 22 with 6878 viewsCoco

Should’ve stayed with Micky forever. Numpty.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:07 - Sep 22 with 6889 viewsLord_Lucan

Now look here dear boy.

Just because we are cr4p doesn't mean that we weren't cr4p under Mick Mack

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:16 - Sep 22 with 6819 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Ah let’s be fair guys. We were playing brilliant under Mick Mack, the football was sensational, was well worth £20+ a week, the relationship between fans was unbreakable and the club was anything but stale..... right?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:18 - Sep 22 with 6805 viewsdoctorbuzz

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:07 - Sep 22 by Coco

Should’ve stayed with Micky forever. Numpty.

Ps we scored more goals last year than we will score in the next 5 seasons under Hurst.
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:21 - Sep 22 with 6790 viewsgtsb

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:18 - Sep 22 by doctorbuzz

Ps we scored more goals last year than we will score in the next 5 seasons under Hurst.

I've chucked some bird seed under the bridge. Now fu** off.
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:47 - Sep 22 with 6740 viewsJ2BLUE

It's funny that you say others know nothing about football. Even with the benefit of hindsight, it was obvious that MM's time had come to a natural end, a point the man himself admits. If we had retained MM it would have opened even bigger divisions among the fans and worst still, between the fans and the club. Attendances were declining, the football was seen to be poor and the relationship between MM and a section of the fans had completely broken down. If we had stuck with him you would not have this benefit of hindsight to make this post with and things would still be bad. Some of the problems we had under MM are continuing under PH so it's not all rosy but the decision to make a change was the right one at the time. It's not working right now but we were right to take the chance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 19:33 - Sep 24 with 6339 viewsSwn98

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:47 - Sep 22 by J2BLUE

It's funny that you say others know nothing about football. Even with the benefit of hindsight, it was obvious that MM's time had come to a natural end, a point the man himself admits. If we had retained MM it would have opened even bigger divisions among the fans and worst still, between the fans and the club. Attendances were declining, the football was seen to be poor and the relationship between MM and a section of the fans had completely broken down. If we had stuck with him you would not have this benefit of hindsight to make this post with and things would still be bad. Some of the problems we had under MM are continuing under PH so it's not all rosy but the decision to make a change was the right one at the time. It's not working right now but we were right to take the chance.

oh i get it there's as many empty seats now as then plus it kicked off sat in SBRL after only 10 games sat.
Login to get fewer ads

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 19:36 - Sep 24 with 6331 viewsSuperblue95

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 19:33 - Sep 24 by Swn98

oh i get it there's as many empty seats now as then plus it kicked off sat in SBRL after only 10 games sat.

Even if things don't work out with Hurst, it doesn't mean that the decision to get rid of Mick was wrong

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 19:40 - Sep 24 with 6309 viewsTrequartista

You seem to be getting the decision to get rid of one manager totally confused with the decision to appoint another one. The people who wanted Mick out are not the people who appointed Hurst!

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 19:42 - Sep 24 with 6284 viewsjeera

How can this subject possibly still be of interest to anyone?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 20:05 - Sep 24 with 6230 viewsfloridablue

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 19:42 - Sep 24 by jeera

How can this subject possibly still be of interest to anyone?

unfortunately because of the dire situation the club is in with the change of management!
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 20:26 - Sep 24 with 6176 viewsKeaneish

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:18 - Sep 22 by doctorbuzz

Prophetic or pathetic?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 20:27 - Sep 24 with 6161 viewsjeera

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 20:05 - Sep 24 by floridablue

unfortunately because of the dire situation the club is in with the change of management!

I know mate but they shouldn't be connected.

I went along with others who liked Mick but acknowledged time to go was over due. Still no need to not allow him his term to finish gracefully but there you go. We're all different.

No reflection on Hurst's appointment, which may be looking like a separate mistake altogether.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 20:34 - Sep 24 with 6149 viewsbluejacko

Where on earth are these tossers appearing from? Is there a cave or something that these trolls live in? If so can we get pest control in to gas them or something.
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 08:17 - Sep 25 with 5998 viewsSwn98

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 20:34 - Sep 24 by bluejacko

Where on earth are these tossers appearing from? Is there a cave or something that these trolls live in? If so can we get pest control in to gas them or something.

Your post reflects your level of intelligence.
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 11:07 - Sep 25 with 5896 viewsBenters2

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 19:33 - Sep 24 by Swn98

Kicked off lolz handbags innit
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 11:08 - Sep 25 with 5894 viewsBenters2

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:07 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

Now look here dear boy.

I make you right
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 18:16 - Sep 25 with 5752 viewspickles110564

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:07 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

Now look here dear boy.

We did not play attractive football but at least you thought we were in with a chance of getting something out of the game.

As you know I would have given Mick money and the chance of one more season but am still behind Hurst, must give him more time than this.
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 18:25 - Sep 25 with 5728 viewsRob88

Fooking hell, a bit strong. I recommend you give this a read: https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0091906814

Having said that I have wondered whether it could be argued if some fans have a degree of culpability in all this.
To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 09:13 - Oct 28 with 5336 viewsdoctorbuzz

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 23:21 - Sep 22 by gtsb

I've chucked some bird seed under the bridge. Now fu** off.

Oooh keyboard warrior!
on 09:23 - Oct 28 with 5294 views_

No what is clueless.... on 09:30 - Oct 28 with 5274 viewsunstableblue

... is people not understanding that the mess that Lambert is inheriting was started several seasons into Micks reign, and exasperated by the naive dealings of Hurst.

Our playing personnel, system and ethos has just got way way way behind our Championship peers. Yes Micks turgid style managed to delay the reality of our limited capability.

We’ve got a mountain to climb.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

To all you Mick Outers - you are clueless. on 10:29 - Oct 28 with 5175 viewsdoctorbuzz

on 09:23 - Oct 28 by _

I think that may well be the case. However the way he was treated by the experts on this forum meant that Evans had no choice but to go with the new era - ie someone new and exciting. Did you see the comments when McClarens name was mentioned.? People on this forum largely don’t understand football, or what you need to do to win a game of football at championship level. I guarantee 90% of people on here wouldn’t have got into their school team.
No what is clueless.... on 10:33 - Oct 28 with 5158 viewsHerbivore

No what is clueless.... on 09:30 - Oct 28 by unstableblue

... is people not understanding that the mess that Lambert is inheriting was started several seasons into Micks reign, and exasperated by the naive dealings of Hurst.

Our playing personnel, system and ethos has just got way way way behind our Championship peers. Yes Micks turgid style managed to delay the reality of our limited capability.

We’ve got a mountain to climb.

Mick left a squad that finished 12th despite injuries to key players and with some excellent youngsters coming through. The mess Lambert is inheriting wasn't exacerbated by Hurst, it is entirely of Hurst's creation.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024