Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going 11:47 - Nov 9 with 2435 viewsdavblue

Says he can't be critical of this defenders but a 12 or 13 year old could clear the ball with either feet.

I've seen a fair few of his interviews and it's always somebody else's fault, if he keeps digging his player out he will lose the dressing room.

He's one i wasn't too fussed about going elsewhere in the summer, i think Lampard will end up being the better manager out of the 2 as he strikes me as a more balanced character.
Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 13:12 - Nov 9 with 2279 viewsJ2BLUE

Gerrard and Lampard both seem the same as managers as they were as players

Gerrard - sulky when it goes wrong
Lampard - calm, balanced, intelligent.

Glad we missed out on Gerrard. Probably for the best not getting Lampard as well. He's spent a lot of money and the Ipswich job is entirely different. Plus we now have Lambert who is going to be a Town legend.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 13:47 - Nov 9 with 2205 viewsFrimleyBlue

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 13:12 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

Glad we missed out on Gerrard. Probably for the best not getting Lampard as well. He's spent a lot of money and the Ipswich job is entirely different. Plus we now have Lambert who is going to be a Town legend.

I find Gerrard so miserable, I can't see him making things fun for the players. Lamps however has always been a bit of a joker.

I think Derby will be Gerrards only club, and he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 14:09 - Nov 9 with 2155 viewsBlueStreak

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 13:47 - Nov 9 by FrimleyBlue

I find Gerrard so miserable, I can't see him making things fun for the players. Lamps however has always been a bit of a joker.

I think Derby will be Gerrards only club, and he'll be gone at the end of the season.

incredibly inaccurate as usual
Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 16:23 - Nov 9 with 2045 viewsKeaneish

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 13:12 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

Gerrard sulky when it goes wrong? When it went wrong, Gerrard rolled his sleeves up and won the game single handedly!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 16:59 - Nov 9 with 1967 viewsPositivelyPortman

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 14:09 - Nov 9 by BlueStreak

He’ll alter it soon enough.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 17:09 - Nov 9 with 1950 viewsFrimleyBlue

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 14:09 - Nov 9 by BlueStreak

Why does it have to be accurate. It's an opinion.

How I find someone may differ to you.

I find Gerrard extremely dull. Boring. Miserable and has no personality
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 17:10]

Waka waka eh eh

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 17:14 - Nov 9 with 1934 viewsJimmyJazz

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 17:09 - Nov 9 by FrimleyBlue

hmmmm

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 17:24 - Nov 9 with 1915 viewsWhymarkmariner

Might not be the only slip up Gerrard's made in his life ?
Login to get fewer ads

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going (n/t) on 17:49 - Nov 9 with 1855 viewsronnyd

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 13:47 - Nov 9 by FrimleyBlue

Read your last line again.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 17:50]
Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going (n/t) on 18:15 - Nov 9 with 1807 viewsFrimleyBlue

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going (n/t) on 17:49 - Nov 9 by ronnyd

Read your last line again.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2018 17:50]

Oh yeah 😂😂😂😂😂

Brilliant I'll leave it in there. Priceless

Waka waka eh eh

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 18:35 - Nov 9 with 1759 viewsflimflam

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 17:09 - Nov 9 by FrimleyBlue

Oh dear!

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 18:39 - Nov 9 with 1745 viewstextbackup

Steven Gerrard, i don't think he's going to last the way he's going on 16:23 - Nov 9 by Keaneish

Gerrard sulky when it goes wrong? When it went wrong, Gerrard rolled his sleeves up and won the game single handedly!

i'm glad someone else said it!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024