Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread 11:40 - Nov 17 with 3736 viewsKeno

what would be the Crap Town 11

Andy Marshall

Ben Thatcher
George Santos
Mark Fish
Steve McCall

Lee Martin
Vemund Brekke Skard
Jonathan Douglas
Giles Coke

Adrian Paz
Jonas Axeldal
[Post edited 17 Nov 2018 11:42]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 11:50 - Nov 17 with 3701 viewsBrixtonBlue

Should be a place for Sam Parkin in there somewhere.

Also Polish Pete.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 11:56 - Nov 17 with 3695 viewsFunge

Axeldal was alright.

That fat fck Proudlock, though....
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 12:25 - Nov 17 with 3665 viewsPendejo

UEFA Cup winning Steve McCall??? Bit controversial that innit?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 12:29 - Nov 17 with 3665 viewsBluespeed225

McCall!! He played in a lot of positions when the top lads were out, came in for Burley in Jan' 81, and played a lot of games in a team that wasn't too shabby. I think you mean Harbey?

No Pennyfather, Abboo, Lisbie, Chris O'Donnell....
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 13:07 - Nov 17 with 3629 viewsreusersfreekicks

McCall!!!!!
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 13:12 - Nov 17 with 3618 viewsurbanblue

You spelt Rory Fallon wrong!
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 13:17 - Nov 17 with 3596 viewsusm

Steve McCall ??? You on the Vimto again, Kenneth ?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 13:34 - Nov 17 with 3577 viewsSwailsey

It’s staggering to not see Ingimarsson in there!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 13:53 - Nov 17 with 3556 viewsmanchego

McCall only seemed poor because he was in the same team as Muhren and Thijssen.
He wasn't that bad.
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 14:33 - Nov 17 with 3530 viewsMattinLondon

At the risk of being ridiculed I don’t think that Coke was all that bad. I think he was an average championship player.

Nouble, Tony Dining, proudlock, samasi aboo
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 14:53 - Nov 17 with 3517 viewsKeno

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 13:17 - Nov 17 by usm

Steve McCall ??? You on the Vimto again, Kenneth ?

haha!!

I thought that get a few replies!!

Who at LB instead?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 14:58 - Nov 17 with 3508 viewsEastTownBlue

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 14:53 - Nov 17 by Keno

haha!!

I thought that get a few replies!!

Who at LB instead?

Graham Harbey.
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 15:48 - Nov 17 with 3462 viewsSwailsey

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 14:58 - Nov 17 by EastTownBlue

Graham Harbey.

Wasn’t Thatcher a LB (although I quite rated him).

Stick Zuviloon or whatever his name was at RB?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 15:52 - Nov 17 with 3458 viewsDanTheMan

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 15:48 - Nov 17 by Swailsey

Wasn’t Thatcher a LB (although I quite rated him).

Stick Zuviloon or whatever his name was at RB?

Zuiverloon? I didn't think he was that bad.

I'd definitely have Proudlock in that side though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:16 - Nov 17 with 3437 viewsLeagueOne

Fixed it...

Loach

Malarczyk
Nsiala
Spence
Donacien

Graham
Chalobah
Edun
Coke

Jackson
Harrison

Imagine that lining up week in and out, you couldn't bribe a win out of that shower.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:22 - Nov 17 with 3431 viewsbluejake78

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:16 - Nov 17 by LeagueOne

Fixed it...

Loach

Malarczyk
Nsiala
Spence
Donacien

Graham
Chalobah
Edun
Coke

Jackson
Harrison

Imagine that lining up week in and out, you couldn't bribe a win out of that shower.

my old man said ................
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:26 - Nov 17 with 3421 viewsMach_foreignBlue

There have never been worse strikers for us than:

Ballint Bajner
Kevin Ellington

No competition at all for the places in the attack. No-one has ever been as bad as them.
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:27 - Nov 17 with 3420 viewsBrixtonBlue

Fixed it...

Loach

Malarczyk
Nsiala
Spence
Donacien

Graham
Chalobah
Edun
Coke

Jackson
Harrison

Downarrow for Donacian and Chalobah. No way should those two be in there.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:57 - Nov 17 with 3394 viewshorsehollerer

Fixed it...

Loach

Malarczyk
Nsiala
Spence
Donacien

Graham
Chalobah
Edun
Coke

Jackson
Harrison

Is this the same Chalobah who got two goals and an assist from a deep midfield position in his first 9 games ever at senior level, and who got invited to train with the SENIOR England squad this week?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 17:02 - Nov 17 with 3388 viewsBinner

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:26 - Nov 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

Ballint Bajner
Kevin Ellington

No competition at all for the places in the attack. No-one has ever been as bad as them.

Bajner wasn't good enough for our crappest ever.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 17:33 - Nov 17 with 3358 viewsreusersfreekicks

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:26 - Nov 17 by Mach_foreignBlue

Ballint Bajner
Kevin Ellington

Kevin?
Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 17:52 - Nov 17 with 3339 viewsSwailsey

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 16:57 - Nov 17 by horsehollerer

Is this the same Chalobah who got two goals and an assist from a deep midfield position in his first 9 games ever at senior level, and who got invited to train with the SENIOR England squad this week?

Quite.

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 18:04 - Nov 17 with 3328 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Crap Town 11 - In honour of The Jam's thread on 17:33 - Nov 17 by reusersfreekicks

Kevin?

Yep. My mistake. Should be Nathan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024