Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip 17:01 - Dec 26 with 7805 viewsgainsboroughblue

(Yes I know, who cares etc etc)

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:02 - Dec 26 with 7795 viewsDubtractor

Off you go then.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 7776 viewsBLUEBEAT

LOL

Poll: W or W

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 7762 viewsBent_double

2 goals in stoppage time, are they f@@@@@ing serious?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:04 - Dec 26 with 7738 viewsgainsboroughblue

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:03 - Dec 26 by Bent_double

2 goals in stoppage time, are they f@@@@@ing serious?

You just can't make it up. This season has just been a frigging nightmare.

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:05 - Dec 26 with 7703 viewsblueconscience

Did you do a back or forward flip?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 7689 viewsgroovyASH

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:05 - Dec 26 by blueconscience

Did you do a back or forward flip?

Sideways into a spike trap

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 7672 viewsEastTownBlue

I did a Gainsborough and started watching at 3-1.
If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 7668 viewsBenters2

Good Lord😡
Login to get fewer ads

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:07 - Dec 26 with 7640 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 7599 viewsgainsboroughblue

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:07 - Dec 26 by factual_blue

I deserved that.

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 7528 viewslongtimefan

WHy do they always get 6 to 10 minutes added time
If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 7490 viewsgainsboroughblue

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:11 - Dec 26 by longtimefan

I was watching it on the BBC website. It was 1-3 on 90 plus 4 mins. And somehow you still just knew.

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:15 - Dec 26 with 7459 viewshomer_123

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:11 - Dec 26 by longtimefan

We got 7 the other day.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 7417 viewsstrikalite

Scored 21 goals in last 10 mins of games this season..

Mind you that 10 mins always turns into 18 minutes with injury time
If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 7319 viewsBloomBlue

If you're worried about Norwich I'm sorry to tell you this but they going to get promoted, they have that form where a club never expects to be beaten they are full of confidence
If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 7216 viewssundaze

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:16 - Dec 26 by strikalite

We had seven minutes added on last week and people were going mad. Difference is they use it to go forward and expect to score.

Those double fitness sessions that Farke started last season have paid dividends, if only we had found a manager to do the same here.
If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:33 - Dec 26 with 7166 viewsLeagueOne

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:16 - Dec 26 by strikalite

Needs investigating at this rate!!!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:36 - Dec 26 with 7119 viewsm14_blue

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:24 - Dec 26 by BloomBlue

If you're worried about Norwich I'm sorry to tell you this but they going to get promoted, they have that form where a club never expects to be beaten they are full of confidence

I’m not so sure.

Leeds also have that knack of scoring late on and WBA are only 3 points behind them with a much stronger squad and plenty of momentum.

Considering their unbelievable run, albeit with a fair amount of luck, they’re a bit unlucky not to be further ahead.

I suspect it’ll still be play offs for them.
If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:38 - Dec 26 with 7070 viewsgainsboroughblue

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:36 - Dec 26 by m14_blue

I’m not so sure.

Leeds also have that knack of scoring late on and WBA are only 3 points behind them with a much stronger squad and plenty of momentum.

Considering their unbelievable run, albeit with a fair amount of luck, they’re a bit unlucky not to be further ahead.

I suspect it’ll still be play offs for them.

They should be way in front at the top of the table. They play double the minutes anyone else does.

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:51 - Dec 26 with 6927 viewsNWBlue

If Norwich get an equaliser now, I will literally flip on 17:38 - Dec 26 by gainsboroughblue

They should be way in front at the top of the table. They play double the minutes anyone else does.

Farke time is like Fergie time - the time for winners. We can't beat the Wally with a brolly. Just about sums it up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024