Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today 00:18 - Jan 6 with 4011 viewsbluelagos

Think Dulwich Hamlet have the most middle class fan base I've ever witnessed. Those skiing type hobble hats, hipster beards, rucksacks and manbags everywhere.

The pulled pork was fookin lovely though. Shame the standard of footie was sh1te, they lost 2-0. Capacity crowd of 3104.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 00:25 - Jan 6 with 3973 viewsbritbiker

Grilled Halloumi is nice though. Good that they are prepared to offer something different I guess.
Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 00:38 - Jan 6 with 3955 viewsclive_baker

Last time I went there I paid about £7 for a corn fed chicken burger in a brioche bun at half time. J did take my own beers in though so swings and roundabouts. Definitely a unique club.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 00:47 - Jan 6 with 3937 viewswkj

Those skiing type hobble hats, hipster beards, rucksacks and manbags everywhere.

Did you get chance to ask Callis why he had a mega flounce?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 08:07 - Jan 6 with 3799 viewsbluelagos

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 00:38 - Jan 6 by clive_baker

Last time I went there I paid about £7 for a corn fed chicken burger in a brioche bun at half time. J did take my own beers in though so swings and roundabouts. Definitely a unique club.

Chicken jerky on sale too. The food options were very impressive tbh as was the bar service. Lovely view over the pitch too if that is your thing.

2 complaints. The demographic of the many day trippers (of which I was one) would have been more suited to a day at an art gallery. Genuinely started to become annoying after a while. Before anyone accuses me of inverse snobbery, I'd suggest you experience it first before getting arsey.

The lack of much terracing meant it was difficult for many to get a decent view. And a load of 'em think it's cool to wave their keys in the air when they get a corner. Just looked like a bunch of knobs to me.

Non league footie is great, but they are in danger of disappearing up their own arseholess imho. But my mate put it thus "Yeah, they are fooking annoying, but they are all paying £12 which helps keep us afloat." Needs must.

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 08:10 - Jan 6 with 3788 viewsbluelagos

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 00:25 - Jan 6 by britbiker

Grilled Halloumi is nice though. Good that they are prepared to offer something different I guess.

Basically a couple of outside mobile caterers put up a tent and away you go. Food was way superior to anything I've eaten at Portman rd. Makes you wonder why the caterers outside our ground couldnt offer something a bit healthier than the sh1te they dish up.

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:09 - Jan 6 with 3686 viewshoppy

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 08:10 - Jan 6 by bluelagos

Basically a couple of outside mobile caterers put up a tent and away you go. Food was way superior to anything I've eaten at Portman rd. Makes you wonder why the caterers outside our ground couldnt offer something a bit healthier than the sh1te they dish up.

I guess they sell what they’re going to shift most units of.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 09:11 - Jan 6 with 3682 views_

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:09 - Jan 6 by hoppy

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:17 - Jan 6 with 3666 viewsbluelagos

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:09 - Jan 6 by hoppy

I guess they sell what 'they think' they're going to shift most units of.

Haloumi is a step too far (for me) but surely some roast pork sarnies (Hog roast thingy) would go down a treat?

Login to get fewer ads

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:18 - Jan 6 with 3662 viewsbrogansnose

on 09:11 - Jan 6 by _

I certainly would for one. Grilled halloumi or corn fed chicken , even for £7, would be fine by me. Buying an eyeball and toe nail burger from outside the ground comes to around a fiver in any case. There's a business opportunity for someone outside PR goin g begging and its one I've thought about myself.
Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:20 - Jan 6 with 3656 viewsBenters2

Is it Dollys second team or something?
Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:21 - Jan 6 with 3656 viewsbluelagos

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:18 - Jan 6 by brogansnose

I certainly would for one. Grilled halloumi or corn fed chicken , even for £7, would be fine by me. Buying an eyeball and toe nail burger from outside the ground comes to around a fiver in any case. There's a business opportunity for someone outside PR goin g begging and its one I've thought about myself.

I guess the challenge is shifting (preparing) 200 meals in 30 minutes. The guys yesterday had prepared the pork offsite and grilled the Haloumi there n then.

Thing is if 2 blokes in a tent in Dulwich can do it - it can be done...

If you want a business partner, let me know :-)

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:31 - Jan 6 with 3632 viewsbrogansnose

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:21 - Jan 6 by bluelagos

I guess the challenge is shifting (preparing) 200 meals in 30 minutes. The guys yesterday had prepared the pork offsite and grilled the Haloumi there n then.

Thing is if 2 blokes in a tent in Dulwich can do it - it can be done...

If you want a business partner, let me know :-)

Might just do that !!

There's a Greek chap on Cambridge market who knocks out Gyros. Flatbread filled with chicken , bit of salad, a few chips and a dollop of tatziki. Absolutely lovely and all for a fiver. He's very well organised and does this with pork too and keeps it simple with the two things on the menu rather than wasting time individualising the order. Its how streetfood works.

Anyway, in this day and age we shouldn't be accepting rubbish inside or outside the grounds, or bloody back packs....................................sorry Dolly.
Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 10:15 - Jan 6 with 3557 viewsNo9

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 09:17 - Jan 6 by bluelagos

I guess they sell what 'they think' they're going to shift most units of.

Haloumi is a step too far (for me) but surely some roast pork sarnies (Hog roast thingy) would go down a treat?

Or even just 'drinkable' tea
Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 10:32 - Jan 6 with 3532 viewsWickets

I'm not by any means a veggie but nowt wrong with a grilled Haloumi burger, for me much better that that strip of plastic cheese we get at Portman !
Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 10:34 - Jan 6 with 3524 viewswkj

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 10:32 - Jan 6 by Wickets

I'm not by any means a veggie but nowt wrong with a grilled Haloumi burger, for me much better that that strip of plastic cheese we get at Portman !

I agree, grilled Haloumi is lush.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 10:52 - Jan 6 with 3489 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m surprised some of the trendier street food vendors haven’t rocked up, although I expect they get better pickings in the town centre on a Saturday afternoon. Not like that’s far from the ground anyway

Also no idea on how the contracting for this sort of thing works, but the vendors by the ground have been there years so presumably not as simple as someone else just wanting to sell there and getting a licence

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

on 13:31 - Jan 6 with 3382 views_

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 13:37 - Jan 6 with 3364 viewsbluelagos

on 13:31 - Jan 6 by _

Dulwich Hipster FC :-)

Thing is, there are some genuine fans there who did some amazing stuff when the club was kicked out of the ground. Really rolled their sleeves up and they are an example to anyone wondering about campaigning.

Similar to what happened to Brighton and Charlton, only they got it sorted in under a year. That said they are still tenants and still need a better facility for their fans...

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 13:52 - Jan 6 with 3329 viewsm14_blue

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 08:07 - Jan 6 by bluelagos

Chicken jerky on sale too. The food options were very impressive tbh as was the bar service. Lovely view over the pitch too if that is your thing.

2 complaints. The demographic of the many day trippers (of which I was one) would have been more suited to a day at an art gallery. Genuinely started to become annoying after a while. Before anyone accuses me of inverse snobbery, I'd suggest you experience it first before getting arsey.

The lack of much terracing meant it was difficult for many to get a decent view. And a load of 'em think it's cool to wave their keys in the air when they get a corner. Just looked like a bunch of knobs to me.

Non league footie is great, but they are in danger of disappearing up their own arseholess imho. But my mate put it thus "Yeah, they are fooking annoying, but they are all paying £12 which helps keep us afloat." Needs must.

They waved their keys in the air when they got a corner??

Am I missing something?
Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 13:57 - Jan 6 with 3319 viewsbluelagos

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 13:52 - Jan 6 by m14_blue

They waved their keys in the air when they got a corner??

Am I missing something?

Fiik what that was about tbh

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 14:08 - Jan 6 with 3295 viewsm14_blue

Grilled Haloumi for sale at the footie today on 13:57 - Jan 6 by bluelagos

Fiik what that was about tbh

Weird
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024