Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. 11:52 - Jan 21 with 1067 viewsBlueBadger

Bloke in Sudbury has just told me I should receive a Duke of Edinburgh award for my driving.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 11:56 - Jan 21 with 1033 viewsFixed_It

Hope you told him to belt up.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 11:58 - Jan 21 with 1005 viewsSwansea_Blue

That was wheely bad

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 12:01 - Jan 21 with 992 viewsTractorCam

Can't afford to focus on that anymore.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 12:13 - Jan 21 with 958 viewsRyorry

If you had a bump, I hope you didn't apologise! (first thing insurers stress people shouldn't do in the event of an accident of course).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 12:15 - Jan 21 with 951 viewschicoazul

I'm going to steal this and pass it off as my own, hope thats ok.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 12:15 - Jan 21 with 955 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 12:29 - Jan 21 with 897 viewsWhymarkmariner

Why don't you Belt Up.
Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 12:30 - Jan 21 with 890 viewsWhymarkmariner

Sorry just realized someone else said that. Must get my eyesight checked.
Login to get fewer ads

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 13:09 - Jan 21 with 814 viewsfactual_blue

Always nice to receive an unsolicited compliment. on 12:30 - Jan 21 by Whymarkmariner

Sorry just realized someone else said that. Must get my eyesight checked.

'Must get my eyesight checked'. I doubt Prince Philip has said that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024