Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. 06:38 - Mar 13 with 2176 viewsITFC_Forever

We definitely don’t need a northern bypass though, do we Dr Dan?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:03 - Mar 13 with 2129 viewsReuser_is_God

Oh FFS

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:04 - Mar 13 with 2125 viewsKieran_Knows

Ipswich to go in to complete grid lock in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ......

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:46 - Mar 13 with 2053 viewsBackToRussia

They just need to put sides on the bridge.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:48 - Mar 13 with 2050 viewsLord_Lucan

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:46 - Mar 13 by BackToRussia

Stick to farming R.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:52 - Mar 13 with 2032 viewsBackToRussia

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:48 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

Stick to farming R.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/highways-england-launches-expert-aerodynamic-

I'm a renaissance man

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:54 - Mar 13 with 2019 viewsfactual_blue

It'll be vital to the success of Snoasis.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 08:53 - Mar 13 with 1949 viewsGeoffSentence

There are more urgent road improvements needed round here than a northern bypass, which would be great on those intermittent occasions when the bridge is closed, but a white elephant most of the time.

The Copdock Mill interchange on the other hand is congested twice a day every day, they need to sort that fecker out.

The A12 junctions at Capel and Stratford are not fit for purpose and have regular serious, and fatal, accidents, they could do with improving before worrying about spending 100s of millions on a northern bypass.

The A14 generally needs improvements along its length from Felixstowe to Cambridge, which would be money better spent than a northern bypass.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 13:35 - Mar 13 with 1818 viewsDubtractor

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 07:04 - Mar 13 by Kieran_Knows

Ipswich to go in to complete grid lock in 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ......

I'm pleased to report my walk to work was fine this morning. There were some fed up drivers along felixstowe road....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 13:41 - Mar 13 with 1795 viewsKieran_Knows

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 13:35 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

I'm pleased to report my walk to work was fine this morning. There were some fed up drivers along felixstowe road....

Ha! My drive to Marks Tey was okay, although I did find out that the bridge didn't shut till 8am in the end, so luckily I was on the A12 before then (originally planned for 7.00am, so thought it was going to be a nightmare).

I'm hoping the bridge is open before I leave off though!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 14:15 - Mar 13 with 1731 viewsNo9

Bridge wasn't built with wind deflectors as the climate was much more benign then
Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 21:42 - Mar 13 with 1624 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

should have built a tunnel

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 21:46 - Mar 13 with 1617 viewsTrequartista

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 08:53 - Mar 13 by GeoffSentence

There are more urgent road improvements needed round here than a northern bypass, which would be great on those intermittent occasions when the bridge is closed, but a white elephant most of the time.

The Copdock Mill interchange on the other hand is congested twice a day every day, they need to sort that fecker out.

The A12 junctions at Capel and Stratford are not fit for purpose and have regular serious, and fatal, accidents, they could do with improving before worrying about spending 100s of millions on a northern bypass.

The A14 generally needs improvements along its length from Felixstowe to Cambridge, which would be money better spent than a northern bypass.

I presume you don't travel through the Chevallier St/Valley Rd/Colchester Rd corridor with any regularity.

There is not heavy congestion when the bridge is closed, there is heavy congestion when the bridge is open. There is gridlock when the bridge is closed.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 21:53 - Mar 13 with 1580 viewsLord_Lucan

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 08:53 - Mar 13 by GeoffSentence

Sorry but that is the 2nd biggest load of rubbish I've heard on here today.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 21:54 - Mar 13 with 1575 viewsbournemouthblue

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 21:46 - Mar 13 by Trequartista

I presume you don't travel through the Chevallier St/Valley Rd/Colchester Rd corridor with any regularity.

There is not heavy congestion when the bridge is closed, there is heavy congestion when the bridge is open. There is gridlock when the bridge is closed.

There are also serious ramifications for Ambulance routes when things become gridlocked in this way

Given all the traffic funnels among other places around the hospital roads, that's where it can potentially costs lives

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 11:14 - Mar 14 with 1397 viewsGeoffSentence

Orwell Bridge closing from 7am. on 21:53 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

Sorry but that is the 2nd biggest load of rubbish I've heard on here today.

Nah, you're not really sorry.

I stand by it, there are lot more high priority infrastructure needs round here than a northern bypass.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024