Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk Norwich City 04:34 - Mar 16 with 4243 viewsGunnsAirkick

I'm going to be a judgemental prick now, but wow, what an entitled bunch of rich boys:

on 07:40 - Mar 16 with 4039 views_

Talk Norwich City on 08:05 - Mar 16 with 3974 viewsnewcastlefan1984

on 07:40 - Mar 16 by _

I went to our match v Norwich in 2013 and it was the most monotonous, mundane, uninspiring, dull, relegation six pointers we had.

Plus they had the cheek to charge us £45.

I hope Norwich mess it up right at the end and it is Sheffield United and Leeds that go up automatically with Middlesbrough or West Brom.

It's not over yet.
Talk Norwich City on 08:19 - Mar 16 with 3903 viewsReuser_is_God

Best team on the division by far? LOL

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Talk Norwich City on 08:42 - Mar 16 with 3825 viewsBackToRussia

Why would you do it to yourself

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Talk Norwich City on 08:44 - Mar 16 with 3823 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The rehearsed 'banter' is awkward.

But at least it shows how Football is still the sport of the working man. I like the setting of the 'Country Life' kitchen diner.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Talk Norwich City on 09:21 - Mar 16 with 3686 viewsBobbychase

on 07:40 - Mar 16 by _

If my hairline was receding that rapidly, I wouldn't be seeking publicity

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Talk Norwich City on 09:26 - Mar 16 with 3665 viewsMullet

Talk Norwich City on 09:21 - Mar 16 by Bobbychase

If my hairline was receding that rapidly, I wouldn't be seeking publicity

Personal comments aside about the bloke, I'm amazed he's not been totally ditched yet. The way he conducts himself especially is going to get him into trouble sooner or later. A lot of their fans are not kind about him either, especially when they all wanted Farke out.

Still both boys decided to mock and bully Ipswich Crazy of TWTD and youtube fame, then deleted it when people kept reminding them of it. They might have started young, but there was definitely some very unsavoury things about what they used to do and say.

They're more "fans" than have any sort of football insight - filming yourself during a game needs to be made illegal in my opinion. It's weird as fudge.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Talk Norwich City on 09:30 - Mar 16 with 3642 viewsm14_blue

There’s no way to not make this sound bitter (and it is) but Norwich really are such a tepid, nothing, club aren’t they?

Watched them cling on to win the other day in front of a rapidly emptying stadium and the final whistle greeted with muted applause. Compare that to the atmospheres at Leeds and Sheffield United at the moment. I know PR isn’t exactly a bear pit but Norwich make it seem like Besiktas.

I suppose this shouldn’t have come as a surprise given the pathetic atmosphere in THAT play off match but I can’t ever imagine such an insipid approach to a promotion challenge.
Login to get fewer ads

Talk Norwich City on 09:36 - Mar 16 with 3612 viewsgrimboy

Talk Norwich City on 08:19 - Mar 16 by Reuser_is_God

I know we dropped points against them this season home and away but I must say I thought we were the better team both times.
That sounds stupid I know .
Talk Norwich City on 09:42 - Mar 16 with 3571 viewsm14_blue

Talk Norwich City on 09:36 - Mar 16 by grimboy

I know we dropped points against them this season home and away but I must say I thought we were the better team both times.
That sounds stupid I know .

I thought we were the better team at home, and matched them for large parts of the away game but would be stretching it a bit to say we were the better team in that game.

Ultimately they won pretty comfortably.

T0ssers
Talk Norwich City on 12:02 - Mar 16 with 3291 viewsGunnsAirkick

Talk Norwich City on 08:42 - Mar 16 by BackToRussia

Why would you do it to yourself

I watched a Blue Monday video and it was in recommended, so I clicked on it. Was very much vom inducing. They are where they are on merit, but if they defend like they do at the top level I think that arrogance will dissipate rather quickly.

Jack seems alright and I liked the Blue Monday video he did.

Jake Humphrey is a tit but has some self deprecation and least and on a personal level appears to be a decent guy.

As others have said, I think it's that Chris guy. Seems like a completely arrogant, odious turd.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 12:04]
Talk Norwich City on 12:44 - Mar 16 with 3201 viewsTractorWood

Seen a handful of their videos over the years and largely echo what's already been said. The Chris guy is abrasive and a bit deluded but Jack seems to have improved from the early days and I think he's crafted a bit of a career out of it, so fair play there.

Agree with Mullet though. Why you'd film yourself at a football game I'd never know.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Talk Norwich City on 14:58 - Mar 16 with 2959 viewsTheBoyBlue

Talk Norwich City on 08:19 - Mar 16 by Reuser_is_God

I've been impressed by their style and they are probably the best team to watch. Best team by far? Guess the end of the season table will tell. Defensively they aren't much better than us. Up front I've been very impressed, especially as last season that was their major problem.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2019 16:29]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Talk Norwich City on 15:16 - Mar 16 with 2884 viewsJ2BLUE

Virtually all of these fan made Youtube shows are run by complete idiots with a massive sense of entitlement.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024