Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage 17:57 - Mar 22 with 1160 viewsZedRodgers

...of Brexit

Wish he would lay off the boy Corb.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 17:59]

No, not at the moment

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:04 - Mar 22 with 1138 viewsJ2BLUE

Changed my mind, yay for Brexit!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:12 - Mar 22 with 1128 viewsBlueBadger

Surely the main person ensuring that Jeremy Corbyn doesn't get into no 10 is Jeremy Corbyn?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:14 - Mar 22 with 1120 viewsZedRodgers

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:12 - Mar 22 by BlueBadger

Surely the main person ensuring that Jeremy Corbyn doesn't get into no 10 is Jeremy Corbyn?

Fork off

No, not at the moment

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:16 - Mar 22 with 1121 viewsfooters

It's funny that his powerful mind couldn't deduce that a close friend of his was a child molester.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:17 - Mar 22 with 1112 viewsSpruceMoose

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:16 - Mar 22 by footers

It's funny that his powerful mind couldn't deduce that a close friend of his was a child molester.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:21 - Mar 22 with 1100 viewsBlueBadger

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:16 - Mar 22 by footers

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:24 - Mar 22 with 1088 viewsDarth_Koont

Bunch of spoon-benders

Pronouns: He/Him

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:26 - Mar 22 with 1080 viewslowhouseblue

when i showed you winston churchill's spoon on my cadillac, which i asked you to touch ...

that's not something you hear everyday.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:27 - Mar 22 with 1075 viewsGeoffSentence

Eupemism alert

"Winston Churchill's spoon"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:28 - Mar 22 with 1069 viewsZedRodgers

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:14 - Mar 22 by ZedRodgers

Fork off

I seem to have made a sub-par pun about the wrong piece of cutlery.

Must do better Zed.

No, not at the moment

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:29 - Mar 22 with 1064 viewsfooters

We’ve reached the ‘Uri Geller telepathically stops Theresa May’ stage on 18:26 - Mar 22 by lowhouseblue

when i showed you winston churchill's spoon on my cadillac, which i asked you to touch ...

that's not something you hear everyday.

You've lived a sheltered life, lowers.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024