Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! 15:40 - Jul 3 with 1535 viewsNazemariner

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48855871
Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:42 - Jul 3 with 1480 viewsSpruceMoose

Never heard of him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:44 - Jul 3 with 1468 viewsJ2BLUE

Who?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:44 - Jul 3 with 1460 viewsNazemariner

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:42 - Jul 3 by SpruceMoose

Never heard of him.

Have you not? He played nearly a third of a season for the Toffees just a couple of years ago.
Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:46 - Jul 3 with 1440 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Good player, was in the first team for a while.

Seems an odd move for him.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:49 - Jul 3 with 1420 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Given that he's arguably much better than Luton and could be at a top Championship club from what I have seen of him - never looked out of place in Everton PL games I saw on TV - I'd suggest that us luring him to League 1 would have been more than tidy!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:49 - Jul 3 with 1419 viewsNazemariner

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:46 - Jul 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

I thought that myself. Other than a winning team, Luton has very little to tempt a man.
Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 16:00 - Jul 3 with 1377 viewsTIB

Hell of a signing, especially on a free!!! I said yesterday I was toying with backing Luton for playoffs next season as they've done good business so far!!!

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 16:03 - Jul 3 with 1360 viewsclive_baker

Such an odd move that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 16:22 - Jul 3 with 1305 viewsKeaneish

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:46 - Jul 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agreed. Though he was doing OK at Everton and looked pretty decent form what i saw of him. His appearances are partly the reason Garbutt was loaned out so much. Partly.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 16:49 - Jul 3 with 1251 viewsGuthrum

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 15:44 - Jul 3 by Nazemariner

Have you not? He played nearly a third of a season for the Toffees just a couple of years ago.

Altho he's only had a couple of little-utilised loan spells since Jnauary 2016, made less than a dozen senior Prem/League appearances. Might explain why he's on a free to L1.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 18:12 - Jul 3 with 1095 viewsTIB

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 16:03 - Jul 3 by clive_baker

Such an odd move that.

New Luton manager worked with him at Everton.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Now this would have been a tidy bit of business! on 18:30 - Jul 3 with 1039 viewsSwansea_Blue

Balls. I’d forgotten we’re now a league below Luton

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024