Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange 19:43 - Nov 28 with 1110 viewsBlueAsTory

I guess it must be because they show a Boris 60 seat majority?
It seems Swinson revoke has harmed their chances - they gain only one seat on the last GE.

Corbyn sitting on the fence has harmed Labour too - so much so UNITE want them to change course.

But the polls are never right are they?
Only worry now will be the Tory vote stays in doors as they think Boris is home and dry.
No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 19:45 - Nov 28 with 1086 viewsjaykay

still nothing on ipswich town then ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 19:46 - Nov 28 with 1084 viewsitfcjoe

5 pages on it here, to put that into perspective that is 5 pages more is posts than you have ever made about ITFC

MRP poll. What will the cult message be? by Bluefish 27 Nov 2019 22:15
Jeremy is the real winner (even though he lost)

The polling is biased (even though it isn't)

Something about trump or Russians

The polls have it all wrong and they will win really (even though they won't)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 19:47 - Nov 28 with 1077 viewsDubtractor

There was a whole thread on it last night you pointless troll.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 19:47 - Nov 28 with 1065 viewsJ2BLUE

Zed's alternative log in?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 20:02 - Nov 28 with 1000 viewsLankHenners

Think Tory HQ need to recall this one, seems as though the batteries are leaking. Could be a production line error though, quite a lot appear to have some sort of malfunction.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 20:03 - Nov 28 with 998 viewsBrianTablet

I'm sure Andrew Neill will mention it to Boris.
Or is our glorious leader still playing chlorinated chicken in that regard?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 20:17 - Nov 28 with 960 viewsfactual_blue

They'll stay in doors (sic) if they have any sense.

Overlapping fields of fire cover all the exits.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 20:17 - Nov 28 with 961 viewsPinewoodblue

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 20:03 - Nov 28 by BrianTablet

I'm sure Andrew Neill will mention it to Boris.
Or is our glorious leader still playing chlorinated chicken in that regard?

Since this thread won't be going anywhere I'll make.a totally unconnected comment.

Prince Andrew must be pleased Alexander Neill didn't interview him for the BBC'

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 22:27 - Nov 28 with 847 viewsWD19

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 20:17 - Nov 28 by Pinewoodblue

Since this thread won't be going anywhere I'll make.a totally unconnected comment.

‘Alex Neil interviews’ is an interesting concept.

He could start with some of his fellow Lord of the Rings cast members...
No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 00:08 - Nov 29 with 742 viewsRyorry

No one mentioned the latest YOUGOV poll? Very strange on 20:17 - Nov 28 by Pinewoodblue

If this is the 'I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue' "no connections" game - I'm afraid there is a connection in that P. Andrew will be extremely glad that Neil, Andrew did interview Corbyn, J. - albeit probably wishing the JC interview had happened 10 days earlier ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024