Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? 15:18 - Jan 1 with 947 viewsDubtractor

Even McCarthy at his most direct was tika taka compared to this.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:21 - Jan 1 with 933 viewshaynes_toe1

No worse than us
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:22 - Jan 1 with 923 viewsStokieBlue

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:21 - Jan 1 by haynes_toe1

No worse than us

That's nonsense though.

Wycombe are attritional and physical route one.

We do hoof but when we run out of options, not as the first strategy.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:32 - Jan 1 with 858 viewsBlue_Moses

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:22 - Jan 1 by StokieBlue

That's nonsense though.

Wycombe are attritional and physical route one.

We do hoof but when we run out of options, not as the first strategy.

SB

We've hoofed it all half, bar one move
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:35 - Jan 1 with 846 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:32 - Jan 1 by Blue_Moses

No we haven’t.
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:35 - Jan 1 with 841 viewsDubtractor

That really is nonsense.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:38 - Jan 1 with 817 viewsStokieBlue

Such utter bobbins. Give it a rest.

We don't even hoof freekicks, every one has been taken short.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:40 - Jan 1 with 807 viewsFreddy

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:35 - Jan 1 by Dubtractor

That really is nonsense.

Both poor first half so far
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:43 - Jan 1 with 772 viewsbluefunk

What are you on about
Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:47 - Jan 1 with 741 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:40 - Jan 1 by Freddy

Both poor first half so far

It’s been horrible watching

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:48 - Jan 1 with 734 viewsRedX

I think we’ve looked ok. Definetly on top but still lacking that physicsl edge in places.

Huws needs to do a lot nore in midfield. He shoukd be dominating in there. Big guy and well able to play but yet never seems to impose himself on the game.

Norwood had a great chance but fluffed a headed cross. He has been fairly poor overall.

We need to be careful as we are conceding a few frees around the edge of the box. They could eventually score one.

I think this game is set up for Will Keane in the second half. We’re lacking that presence in the box.
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:48 - Jan 1 with 722 viewsBlue_Moses

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:43 - Jan 1 by bluefunk

What are you on about

I'm talking about the 45 minutes I've just watched of us lumping the ball down the channels
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:50 - Jan 1 with 676 viewsLeoMuff

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:21 - Jan 1 by haynes_toe1

No worse than us

We are head and shoulders the better footballing side, still could easily lose this though

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:50 - Jan 1 with 673 viewsJDB23

Slight improvement from us but still lacking in the final 3rd. We should be smashing teams of the likes of these though, don't care about "no divine right" or them being top, they are woeful and we should be blowing them away.
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:53 - Jan 1 with 644 viewsStewart27

Yep.

The only way they’ll score is a set piece or Chambers gifting them one.
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 619 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:48 - Jan 1 by Blue_Moses

I'm talking about the 45 minutes I've just watched of us lumping the ball down the channels

We've mixed play up pretty well as opposed to Wycombe who obviously have the game plan of hoofing it into the final third before falling down. Then either shoot or pile lots of bodies into the box from the subsequent freekick.
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:57 - Jan 1 with 601 viewsbluefunk

Try watching without your prejudice
Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:58 - Jan 1 with 572 viewspointofblue

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:56 - Jan 1 by BudapestByBlimp

We've mixed play up pretty well as opposed to Wycombe who obviously have the game plan of hoofing it into the final third before falling down. Then either shoot or pile lots of bodies into the box from the subsequent freekick.

Sadly the officials are buying them tumbling every two minutes.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 549 viewsEly_Blue

Difference between playing long balls into the channels rather than aimless hoofs to an outnumbered striker

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 16:09 - Jan 1 with 525 viewsBlue_Moses

Wycombe are bloody awful to watch aren't they? on 15:57 - Jan 1 by bluefunk

Try watching without your prejudice

I'm not aware that I have one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024