Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert must go 17:13 - Jan 1 with 3555 viewsr2d2

5 years. Is that Evans sticking his fingers up at the fans? Because it will cost him in the long run. Lambert hasnt a clue what he is doing. He will be gone in 5 months. Evans as football club owner has been clueless for 11 years. We are a sad excuse for a football club nowadays.
Lambert must go on 17:14 - Jan 1 with 2596 viewsblueconscience

But we wouldn’t even have a club to support without Evans saving us!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 17:14]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Lambert must go on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 2527 viewsRegencyBlue

He’s not going anywhere after today!

Evans Isn’t going to be paying up a five year contract any time soon whatever happens.
Lambert must go on 17:38 - Jan 1 with 2503 viewsr2d2

Lambert must go on 17:14 - Jan 1 by blueconscience

Yes. Really saved us. We are heading further into the abyss with Evans at the helm. 5 year contract was just 2 fingers to the supporters.
Lambert must go on 17:40 - Jan 1 with 2480 viewsartsbossbeard

Lambert must go on 17:38 - Jan 1 by r2d2

Yes. Really saved us. We are heading further into the abyss with Evans at the helm. 5 year contract was just 2 fingers to the supporters.

You could simply buy the club and then get all these decisions 100% right, 100% of the time.

Hope this helps.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lambert must go on 17:42 - Jan 1 with 2469 viewsr2d2

Lambert must go on 17:40 - Jan 1 by artsbossbeard

You could simply buy the club and then get all these decisions 100% right, 100% of the time.

Hope this helps.

Keep wearing the rose tinted glasses l.
Lambert must go on 17:44 - Jan 1 with 2451 viewsjeera

What does that actually mean, in real terms?

I mean, I'm pissed off but this repetitive rubbish is like a small child is scribbling away on its note book.

What abyss exactly? How is the contract sticking 2 fingers to the fans and what would that approach achieve precisely?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lambert must go on 17:45 - Jan 1 with 2444 viewsjeera

Lambert must go on 17:14 - Jan 1 by blueconscience

What would have been a realistic alternative?

Not to be awkward, just interested as you are passionate about this and I don't have answers myself.

Lambert must go on 17:46 - Jan 1 with 2440 viewsartsbossbeard

Lambert must go on 17:42 - Jan 1 by r2d2

Keep wearing the rose tinted glasses l.

OK benters. How's the butts?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert must go on 17:46 - Jan 1 with 2443 viewsjas0999

Lambert must go on 17:31 - Jan 1 by RegencyBlue

He’s not going anywhere after today!

Evans Isn’t going to be paying up a five year contract any time soon whatever happens.

... but possessed him to give PL a five year contract based on his record at ITFC is even more baffling.
Lambert must go on 17:48 - Jan 1 with 2425 viewsjeera

Lambert must go on 17:46 - Jan 1 by artsbossbeard

OK benters. How's the butts?

Sore apparently.

Lambert must go on 17:49 - Jan 1 with 2409 viewsartsbossbeard

Lambert must go on 17:46 - Jan 1 by jas0999

... but possessed him to give PL a five year contract based on his record at ITFC is even more baffling.

This works both ways too, of course.

Should lambo get us promoted, his stock goes up and attracts the interest of others. This deal means we can ask for compo and agree a decent sum.

Sound business acumen, really.

Lambert must go on 17:51 - Jan 1 with 2400 viewspointofblue

Lambert must go on 17:49 - Jan 1 by artsbossbeard

Should lambo get us promoted, his stock goes up and attracts the interest of others. This deal means we can ask for compo and agree a decent sum.

I doubt Lambert's stock will go up that much even if he does get us up from here, considering he's taken one of the favourites for promotion on an eleven match winless run, 32 unique line ups and consistent baffling changes in formation.

He still had a year to go come the summer; if he made it that far the contract situation could have been considered then.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert must go on 17:55 - Jan 1 with 2363 viewsartsbossbeard

Lambert must go on 17:51 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

I doubt Lambert's stock will go up that much even if he does get us up from here, considering he's taken one of the favourites for promotion on an eleven match winless run, 32 unique line ups and consistent baffling changes in formation.

He still had a year to go come the summer; if he made it that far the contract situation could have been considered then.

This of course doesn't matter at all.

David Moyes, Ian Holloway and Slaven Bilic still got jobs in footy with a relatively poor recent cv.

Lambert must go on 17:57 - Jan 1 with 2350 viewssparks

https://digitalcontent.api.tesco.com/v1/media/ghs/snapshotimagehandler_153867622

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Lambert must go on 17:59 - Jan 1 with 2328 viewsGeoffSentence

Lambert must go on 17:57 - Jan 1 by sparks

https://digitalcontent.api.tesco.com/v1/media/ghs/snapshotimagehandler_153867622

Did you mean

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lambert must go on 18:08 - Jan 1 with 2283 viewspointofblue

Lambert must go on 17:55 - Jan 1 by artsbossbeard

This of course doesn't matter at all.

David Moyes, Ian Holloway and Slaven Bilic still got jobs in footy with a relatively poor recent cv.

Moyes did ok in his last spell at West Ham, Bilic had to drop down a division to get a managerial role as did Holloway after leaving Crystal Palace.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert must go on 18:12 - Jan 1 with 2263 viewsartsbossbeard

Lambert must go on 18:08 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

Moyes did ok in his last spell at West Ham, Bilic had to drop down a division to get a managerial role as did Holloway after leaving Crystal Palace.

You need to talk to West ham fans.

That's missing the point though. If a higher level club wants lambo and he's in contract with ipswich, then we can claim compo based on the length of the remaining contract.

Lambert must go on 19:07 - Jan 1 with 2152 viewsBluesquid

Lambert must go on 17:49 - Jan 1 by artsbossbeard

Isn't this a really massive gamble though?

If the mediocre form continues and we don't go up then with Lambert in a really comfy position for next season to which we then make a poor or mediocre start, Evans, for obvious reasons will then not be able to pull the trigger and on and on it goes.

IF it gets that bad that Evans has to pull the trigger then could it worsen Towns already precarious financial situation with Evans having to pay him a rather hefty sum?
Lambert must go on 19:47 - Jan 1 with 2063 viewsMaySixth

Melt.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Lambert must go on 20:20 - Jan 1 with 1984 viewsOxford_Blue

You need to get real. The club loses £6-10m a year, without a Evans it goes under.
Lambert must go on 20:27 - Jan 1 with 1949 viewsblueconscience

Lambert must go on 17:45 - Jan 1 by jeera

What would have been a realistic alternative?

Not to be awkward, just interested as you are passionate about this and I don't have answers myself.

I am sure he has said he has refused various approaches over the years, surely not all of them are as bad as him?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Lambert must go on 21:41 - Jan 1 with 1830 viewsjeera

Lambert must go on 20:27 - Jan 1 by blueconscience

I am sure he has said he has refused various approaches over the years, surely not all of them are as bad as him?

He has said that, but with the caveat that he would only consider a buyer whom he believed would be good for the club.

I have no issue with people wishing for a new owner, but it's only fair to tell it all, or not at all. Like most things.

Otherwise things get warped.

No, I do not luv him nor want his babies.

Lambert must go on 21:56 - Jan 1 with 1771 viewsOxford_Blue

Lambert must go on 21:41 - Jan 1 by jeera

He has said that, but with the caveat that he would only consider a buyer whom he believed would be good for the club.

I have no issue with people wishing for a new owner, but it's only fair to tell it all, or not at all. Like most things.

Otherwise things get warped.

No, I do not luv him nor want his babies.

I’m not aware of any serious bids for the club. What were those?
Lambert must go on 21:57 - Jan 1 with 1762 viewsjeera

Lambert must go on 21:56 - Jan 1 by Oxford_Blue

I’m not aware of any serious bids for the club. What were those?

Did you mean to ask this gentleman?

Lambert must go by blueconscience 1 Jan 2020 20:27

Lambert must go on 22:04 - Jan 1 with 1741 viewsOxford_Blue

Lambert must go on 21:57 - Jan 1 by jeera

Did you mean to ask this gentleman?

Lambert must go by blueconscience 1 Jan 2020 20:27

Yes - thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024