Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... 07:04 - Jan 10 with 769 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 07:58 - Jan 10 with 614 viewsWD19

Evans has gone full ‘human shield’ for Lambert there.
Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 07:59 - Jan 10 with 613 viewsJDB23

I could understand his explanation of the rotation policy if we were Man City, but we’re not. Most of this team certainly isn’t good enough for the Championship and there’s a few who are struggling in this league, so why are we wasting time giving game time to these players, trying to get this entire squad to play a certain way? Do it for the ones you can see being here 2/3 years, otherwise it’s pointless and we’re losing out on gaining synergy for no reason.
Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:16 - Jan 10 with 569 viewsChrisd

So only taken 13 years of club ownership to work this out?! He really frustrates me, he's so flaky and changes his mind like the weather. Whatever happened to the amazing 5 point plan? The longer he stays at the helm the more I'm convinced he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. This has been the worst period in the club's modern history and ME has been the one that has overseen all of that, is that just coincidence? Just depressing.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 8:19]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:24 - Jan 10 with 543 viewsHerbivore

Sounds like it was written by unstableblue.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:25 - Jan 10 with 540 viewsdavblue

Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:16 - Jan 10 by Chrisd

So only taken 13 years of club ownership to work this out?! He really frustrates me, he's so flaky and changes his mind like the weather. Whatever happened to the amazing 5 point plan? The longer he stays at the helm the more I'm convinced he hasn't got a clue what he's doing. This has been the worst period in the club's modern history and ME has been the one that has overseen all of that, is that just coincidence? Just depressing.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 8:19]

We've been playing direct football all season, i can't see any attempt to try and play technical football, if anything this season the football has been worse.

Why bring in a manager who is known for direct football and has had success with direct football, it really is just words again and i bet you once Lambert leaves we won't bring in a manager who's known for a technical passing game.

I know it's easy to criticise Evans but everything he's said in those notes around playing style his actions have been the reverse. More soundbites for me.
Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:31 - Jan 10 with 529 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

More BS from the man who has ruined this football club. Cannot stand him

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:38 - Jan 10 with 497 viewsWD19

Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:25 - Jan 10 by davblue

We've been playing direct football all season, i can't see any attempt to try and play technical football, if anything this season the football has been worse.

Why bring in a manager who is known for direct football and has had success with direct football, it really is just words again and i bet you once Lambert leaves we won't bring in a manager who's known for a technical passing game.

I know it's easy to criticise Evans but everything he's said in those notes around playing style his actions have been the reverse. More soundbites for me.

Mick used to be Evans mouthpiece and ensure he was ‘on message’ with his boss (until he became so frustrated he couldn’t do it anymore).

Now we have got the ridiculous situation where Evans has become Lamberts mouthpiece. Trotting out some mini-mourinho 22-man-squad tribute act which seeks to rationalise every knee jerk decision as part some kind of incredible master plan.

And no......it’s not harder to play pretty football in division 3.
Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:46 - Jan 10 with 473 viewsGeoffSentence

Whilst it addresses PLs rotation system and the need to have 22 players familiar with the style, it completely ignores the constant changes of formation that mean there is no style for the rotated players to seamlessly fit into.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:51 - Jan 10 with 456 viewsSwailsey

Marcus Evans programme notes for tomorrow’s game... on 08:38 - Jan 10 by WD19

Mick used to be Evans mouthpiece and ensure he was ‘on message’ with his boss (until he became so frustrated he couldn’t do it anymore).

Now we have got the ridiculous situation where Evans has become Lamberts mouthpiece. Trotting out some mini-mourinho 22-man-squad tribute act which seeks to rationalise every knee jerk decision as part some kind of incredible master plan.

And no......it’s not harder to play pretty football in division 3.

Haha, I hadn't thought of it like that. Very strange yes.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024