Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert to Lead Young Blues at German Charity Tournament 15:20 - Nov 19 with 1421 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/37235/lambert-to-lead-young-blues-at-ger

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert to Lead Young Blues at German Charity Tournament on 15:54 - Nov 19 with 1373 viewsMeadowlark

Expect wholesale changes in the line-up for this one......
Lambert to Lead Young Blues at German Charity Tournament on 18:23 - Nov 22 with 1208 viewsClareBlue

Anyone else going?

Accrington on Saturday (Shannon to Stansted 12.99 Euro sat 7.00am) Watch Match.
2.30am bus out of Ipswich to Stansted Airport
and then fly cheap flight Sunday morning 6.45 am Stansted to Cologne (15 quid) and train to Gummersbach and entry only 13 Euro. Stay Sunday night Gummersbach (probably need sleep at this stage)
Monday Cologne to Dublin 15 Euro. Dublin to home 20 Euro - Happy Days
Lambert to Lead Young Blues at German Charity Tournament on 17:22 - Jan 2 with 1031 viewsClareBlue

Anyone going to be going.

We don't have a supporters section but the other teams do. One Blue scarf in amongst a load of Germans....I'm on my own as son has welched out. It looks like I might really be on my own
Lambert to Lead Young Blues at German Charity Tournament on 03:27 - Jan 12 with 778 viewsClareBlue

On the way to fly out. Good result yesterday and some good play. Hope same today.
Lambert to Lead Young Blues at German Charity Tournament on 06:33 - Jan 12 with 734 viewsClareBlue

Team on same flight and looking wide awake so all looks good. Not seen PL yet. Maybe he has been given his own jet after comments about loving to fly around in a private jet😄
Lambert to Lead Young Blues at German Charity Tournament on 07:14 - Jan 12 with 709 viewsReuser_is_God

Lambert to Lead Young Blues at German Charity Tournament on 06:33 - Jan 12 by ClareBlue

Team on same flight and looking wide awake so all looks good. Not seen PL yet. Maybe he has been given his own jet after comments about loving to fly around in a private jet😄

Given the Oxford game is now on Tuesday I doubt Lambert will be there now.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024