Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech 22:33 - May 9 with 1085 viewsElderGrizzly

The bit in yellow/green, not the first bit obviously..,

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:34]
Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 23:16 - May 9 with 987 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Control". Must be some nutjob somewhere telling them to keep using control because it makes people feel empowered or something. Cummings possibly. It's government for toddlers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 23:17 - May 9 with 977 viewsDarth_Koont

Government by DFS

Pronouns: He/Him

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 23:34 - May 9 with 939 viewsjaykay

ahh the' take back control ' catchphrase

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 23:36 - May 9 with 940 viewsElderGrizzly

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 23:16 - May 9 by Swansea_Blue

"Control". Must be some nutjob somewhere telling them to keep using control because it makes people feel empowered or something. Cummings possibly. It's government for toddlers.

Plus, nothing good ever came from combining green and yellow
Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 06:59 - May 10 with 820 viewsBlueBadger

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 23:16 - May 9 by Swansea_Blue

They're the Paul Lambert of governments, they speak well in pressers(or at least utter the cliches people want to hear) but 'on the pitch' the pattern is still one of limp, disorganised 'improved performances' with no clear pattern of play.
[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:01]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 07:42 - May 10 with 789 viewsElderGrizzly

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 06:59 - May 10 by BlueBadger

They're the Paul Lambert of governments, they speak well in pressers(or at least utter the cliches people want to hear) but 'on the pitch' the pattern is still one of limp, disorganised 'improved performances' with no clear pattern of play.
[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:01]

And the result is this

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 08:37 - May 10 with 728 viewsBlueBadger

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 07:42 - May 10 by ElderGrizzly

And the result is this

Ah, the first 'Improved Performance' of the pandemic.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 09:55 - May 10 with 659 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sturgeon is saying that the first she saw if this was in this morning’s papers (bit of a porkie because it was allover social media last night).

My concern here is that up until now all three devolved governments and Westminster have been singing from the same hymn sheet. Now they are starting to break ranks and I can’t help but fell politics is taking over.

We have the welsh government making an announcement independently on garden centres and now Scottish garden centres are saying they will open and ignore the Scottish government.

Now the Conservative government looks to be making the same mistakes as they did with Brexit and trying to manage the easing of lockdown as a victory solely for the Tories and ignoring all of the other parties and devolved administrations.

At a time we need unity we are starting to see divisions. Sturgeon is bang in the money about no easing of the lockdown imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 10:24 - May 10 with 628 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 07:42 - May 10 by ElderGrizzly

And the result is this

If they were family units I wouldn't have a problem with it......but I don't think they are.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 11:58 - May 10 with 580 viewseireblue

Or alternatively:

Guys, did we all see the last Hancock presser, look I know this is difficult, he is going to go out there again and explain things again, are we sure we can’t trim a couple or words out?
Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 12:03 - May 10 with 573 viewsWD19

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 09:55 - May 10 by GlasgowBlue

Sturgeon is saying that the first she saw if this was in this morning’s papers (bit of a porkie because it was allover social media last night).

My concern here is that up until now all three devolved governments and Westminster have been singing from the same hymn sheet. Now they are starting to break ranks and I can’t help but fell politics is taking over.

We have the welsh government making an announcement independently on garden centres and now Scottish garden centres are saying they will open and ignore the Scottish government.

Now the Conservative government looks to be making the same mistakes as they did with Brexit and trying to manage the easing of lockdown as a victory solely for the Tories and ignoring all of the other parties and devolved administrations.

At a time we need unity we are starting to see divisions. Sturgeon is bang in the money about no easing of the lockdown imo.

Absolutely.

Last weekend the Welsh chap was saying that he wouldn’t be held back by Westminster. Wales was different and they needed to move quicker.

By Friday he was ‘getting in first’ with a ‘it’s too soon, we need to move slowly’ message.

Whatever the truth, the need to be seen to be independent from Westminster was more important that the actual public health emergency.
Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 12:06 - May 10 with 567 viewsgiant_stow

Sorry if this is obvious and that's why its not been mentioned yet, but swapping the colour red for the colour green gives a massive sub-conscious green light to resuming life. Very odd move if they want to continue the lockdown.

It makes me wonder if we're switching slowly back to the herd immunity policy on the quiet.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 12:30 - May 10 with 538 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 12:06 - May 10 by giant_stow

Sorry if this is obvious and that's why its not been mentioned yet, but swapping the colour red for the colour green gives a massive sub-conscious green light to resuming life. Very odd move if they want to continue the lockdown.

It makes me wonder if we're switching slowly back to the herd immunity policy on the quiet.

There will always be an element of herd immunity in our strategy until a vaccine is developed. It's never gone away and I would imagine i'ts priced into what has been a much lighter lockdown than in many other countries.

The main strategy has always been to maintain that the the health service isn't overwhelmed as it was in Italy and Spain.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 12:58 - May 10 with 513 viewsgiant_stow

Boris has a new Covid-19 chant for tomorrow’s speech on 12:30 - May 10 by GlasgowBlue

There will always be an element of herd immunity in our strategy until a vaccine is developed. It's never gone away and I would imagine i'ts priced into what has been a much lighter lockdown than in many other countries.

The main strategy has always been to maintain that the the health service isn't overwhelmed as it was in Italy and Spain.

Fair point, but if the hed immunity element of the plan is becoming more central, i think they need to be honest about that. Maybe Boris will be tonight.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024