Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab 09:20 - Jun 4 with 1472 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/coronavirus-chinese-laboratory-wuh

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 09:30 - Jun 4 with 1413 viewsSteve_M

On the basis of one unverified paper. It's not a convincing claim.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 09:35 - Jun 4 with 1392 viewsStokieBlue

It's been widely discredited that it's artificial as the internal structures don't make sense for something that's been engineered. I guess specific parts could have been inserted but that should be totally verifiable which nobody has except this one group.

Before I read the article I thought this was going to be based on the US diplomatic cables from 2 years ago published by the WSJ which don't prove anything above some slight concerns.

I believe Sparks posted a debunking which I meant to watch but I forgot.

He is right about one thing though, China really aren't helping themselves by banning the publishing of research into the origin of the virus. Even if it's for totally benign reasons it looks very bad.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 09:54 - Jun 4 with 1325 viewssparks

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 09:30 - Jun 4 by Steve_M

Seems to be entirely conjecture.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 09:57 - Jun 4 with 1312 viewsgiant_stow

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 09:54 - Jun 4 by sparks

Seems to be entirely conjecture.

Fair enough all, but if nothing else, interesting he'd put his name to it. (no ideal how much his name is worth, mind)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 10:22 - Jun 4 with 1268 viewsSwansea_Blue

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 09:35 - Jun 4 by StokieBlue

It's been widely discredited that it's artificial as the internal structures don't make sense for something that's been engineered. I guess specific parts could have been inserted but that should be totally verifiable which nobody has except this one group.

Before I read the article I thought this was going to be based on the US diplomatic cables from 2 years ago published by the WSJ which don't prove anything above some slight concerns.

I believe Sparks posted a debunking which I meant to watch but I forgot.

He is right about one thing though, China really aren't helping themselves by banning the publishing of research into the origin of the virus. Even if it's for totally benign reasons it looks very bad.

SB

The debunking (I hate that word) video was very good, well worth a watch.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 10:51 - Jun 4 with 1215 viewsfactual_blue

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 09:30 - Jun 4 by Steve_M

But, on the other hand, matt hancock says it isn't true.

So it's true.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 12:49 - Jun 4 with 1090 viewsNthQldITFC

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 10:51 - Jun 4 by factual_blue

But, on the other hand, matt hancock says it isn't true.

So it's true.

I'm always amazed at how one lad can get so much wrong in just half an hour?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 19:07 - Jun 4 with 899 viewsjeera

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 10:22 - Jun 4 by Swansea_Blue

The debunking (I hate that word) video was very good, well worth a watch.

It must be some kind of secret because despite being mentioned by multiple posters, no one has offered a flipping link!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 19:24]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 19:07 - Jun 4 with 899 viewsShawsey

Trump tried that one a few weeks back.
Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 19:09 - Jun 4 with 899 viewsTrequartista

It started with a scientist. Never thought it would come to this.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 19:28]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 19:10 - Jun 4 with 891 viewsShawsey

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 19:09 - Jun 4 by Trequartista

Do yourself a favour. Don't, just don't.
Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 19:35 - Jun 4 with 852 viewsjeera

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 19:09 - Jun 4 by Trequartista

How could it resist.

The lure and the need for the launch of Zoom.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 19:36]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 20:12 - Jun 4 with 798 viewsSwansea_Blue

Former MI6 head claims pandemic ‘started as accident’ in Chinese lab on 19:07 - Jun 4 by jeera

It must be some kind of secret because despite being mentioned by multiple posters, no one has offered a flipping link!
[Post edited 4 Jun 2020 19:24]

It was the boy Sparks
The Wuhan lab theory... essential viewing for conspiracy theorists by sparks 18 May 2020 11:25
and for people with an interest on how these conspiracy theories come to be.

Potholer is an excellent analyser of such matters- rationality, facts, research...

https://youtu.be/ab-r0capbzk

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024