Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD 10:44 - Jun 15 with 2849 viewsBlueBadger

Has she ever driven a flying car?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 10:55 - Jun 15 with 1586 viewsDarth_Koont

I'd never back her up on 99% of her opinions, but the guy didn't appear to p!ss ON the memorial. And I doubt he even saw it.

It was loutish behaviour but it's silly for people to fixate on this.

Pronouns: He/Him

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 10:56 - Jun 15 with 1576 viewsSwansea_Blue

Loves a ham sandwich so I've heard

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 10:59 - Jun 15 with 1545 viewsKeno

sorry but she is just talking the p1ss

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:01 - Jun 15 with 1529 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Definition of pedantry.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:02 - Jun 15 with 1516 viewssoupytwist

Strange that she didn't make the same distinction about the graffiti on the plinth of the Churchill statue.
So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:04 - Jun 15 with 1496 viewsgiant_stow

She's missing the point - to be pissing anywhere near it is disrespectful. It's splitting hairs to debate whether any of his piss hit the statue, but it certainly could have.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:04 - Jun 15 with 1488 viewsfooters

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 10:59 - Jun 15 by Keno

sorry but she is just talking the p1ss

The story was leaked from somewhere...

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:08 - Jun 15 with 1457 viewsBlueBadger

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:04 - Jun 15 by giant_stow

She's missing the point - to be pissing anywhere near it is disrespectful. It's splitting hairs to debate whether any of his piss hit the statue, but it certainly could have.

She's not missing the point at all, she's trying to defend the cretinous actions of her nazi mates.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:08 - Jun 15 with 1452 viewsKeno

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:04 - Jun 15 by footers

The story was leaked from somewhere...

in fairness he had a text saying 'get yourself in the news and ur in in the group"

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:09 - Jun 15 with 1437 viewsfactual_blue

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:04 - Jun 15 by giant_stow

Now I'm not normally one to be pedantic, but it wasn't even a statue.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 11:10]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:10 - Jun 15 with 1425 viewsfooters

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:08 - Jun 15 by Keno

in fairness he had a text saying 'get yourself in the news and ur in in the group"

So long as he minds his Ps and Qs...

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:13 - Jun 15 with 1407 viewsKeno

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:10 - Jun 15 by footers

So long as he minds his Ps and Qs...

its a French journo's fault

the guy asked "is this where you want the picture" and the journo replied 'wee-wee"

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:13 - Jun 15 with 1395 viewsfooters

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:13 - Jun 15 by Keno

its a French journo's fault

the guy asked "is this where you want the picture" and the journo replied 'wee-wee"

Ah, I know the guy, he's called Pierre?

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:14 - Jun 15 with 1381 viewsWeWereZombies

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 10:55 - Jun 15 by Darth_Koont

I'd never back her up on 99% of her opinions, but the guy didn't appear to p!ss ON the memorial. And I doubt he even saw it.

It was loutish behaviour but it's silly for people to fixate on this.

But, man, that statue held the whole square together...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:17 - Jun 15 with 1365 viewsKeno

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:13 - Jun 15 by footers

Ah, I know the guy, he's called Pierre?

yes that's the one, he likes standing in the sea
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 11:17]

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:21 - Jun 15 with 1351 viewsvapour_trail

JHB is correct.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:24 - Jun 15 with 1328 viewsfactual_blue

I think, in her mind anyway, she was criticising the precision of the journalism from the Tweeting Directorate of the Metropolitan Police.

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:28 - Jun 15 with 1307 viewsgiant_stow

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:21 - Jun 15 by vapour_trail

JHB is correct.

Did you go and study where the piss fell sir?! He's very close to the side of the statue (sorry Factual) there and the odd splash when starting or stopping could have easily hit it.

Anyway, besides the point - he was close enough for it to be sh1tehawk behaviour.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:29 - Jun 15 with 1301 viewsDarth_Koont

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:21 - Jun 15 by vapour_trail

JHB is correct.

Even the Met Police agree, given they've taken down the page with the word "on". The new page says "by".

http://news.met.police.uk/news/man-charged-re-pc-palmer-memorial-incident-404588

I think this is a good example of why we need VAR if people get so worked up by their "team" that they can't see what's right in front of them.

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:30 - Jun 15 with 1285 viewsfactual_blue

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:28 - Jun 15 by giant_stow

Did you go and study where the piss fell sir?! He's very close to the side of the statue (sorry Factual) there and the odd splash when starting or stopping could have easily hit it.

Anyway, besides the point - he was close enough for it to be sh1tehawk behaviour.

Wherever he was urinating in public, he was committing an offence of outraging public decency.

He just managed to make it even worse.

Also, is the word 'plaque' too difficult to type Ulllaaa?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 11:31]

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:32 - Jun 15 with 1271 viewsgiant_stow

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:30 - Jun 15 by factual_blue

Wherever he was urinating in public, he was committing an offence of outraging public decency.

He just managed to make it even worse.

Also, is the word 'plaque' too difficult to type Ulllaaa?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 11:31]

Yes it is when you're me.

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:32 - Jun 15 with 1265 viewsfactual_blue

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:32 - Jun 15 by giant_stow

Yes it is when you're me.

The thought of being you really scares me.

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:34 - Jun 15 with 1246 viewsDarth_Koont

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:28 - Jun 15 by giant_stow

Bit of Occam's Razor needed surely.

1. If he meant to p!ss on the memorial, why didn't he?

2. We're asking a likely drunk man (certainly a desperate for a slash man) to see a plaque at knee height.

It was loutish but people are losing all sense of proportion in trying to make this something it seemingly wasn't.

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:35 - Jun 15 with 1239 viewsgiant_stow

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:32 - Jun 15 by factual_blue

The thought of being you really scares me.

Yes, I can understand that - we're a fair bit different, but with work and effort, you might get close. Chin up.

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:35 - Jun 15 with 1228 viewsWeWereZombies

So, it turns out that Julia Hartley-Brewer reads TWTD on 11:29 - Jun 15 by Darth_Koont

Even the Met Police agree, given they've taken down the page with the word "on". The new page says "by".

http://news.met.police.uk/news/man-charged-re-pc-palmer-memorial-incident-404588

I think this is a good example of why we need VAR if people get so worked up by their "team" that they can't see what's right in front of them.

Surely VAR is a bit over the top when statue line technology would suffice?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024