Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very decent 3 points!! 16:59 - Sep 19 with 1236 viewsChrisd

Good on PL and credit where it is due, those 3 substitutions had a positive impact and certainly made the difference.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

A very decent 3 points!! on 17:09 - Sep 19 with 1172 viewstractorboy1978

Last season we'd have seen those made with 5 minutes left.
A very decent 3 points!! on 17:20 - Sep 19 with 1134 viewsChrisd

A very decent 3 points!! on 17:09 - Sep 19 by tractorboy1978

Last season we'd have seen those made with 5 minutes left.

Perhaps PL has learnt his lessons from last season? It's early days and I'm not going to get carried away especially after last year, but there has been encouraging signs already. On to next week, lets hope we keep winning because I bet our injury situation will soon clear up as well.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

A very decent 3 points!! on 18:35 - Sep 19 with 1028 viewslmfcblue

Yeah fair play to PL.
A very decent 3 points!! on 18:39 - Sep 19 with 1014 viewsGeoffSentence

A very decent 3 points!! on 17:20 - Sep 19 by Chrisd

Perhaps PL has learnt his lessons from last season? It's early days and I'm not going to get carried away especially after last year, but there has been encouraging signs already. On to next week, lets hope we keep winning because I bet our injury situation will soon clear up as well.

Only 2 changes from the last league game, both because of injury, not tinkering with the formation.

Early days but the signs are that he is not going to repeat all the messing about of last season.

He's even dog less PR.

Edit: DOING less PR. must have crumbs in my keyboard.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 20:14]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A very decent 3 points!! on 20:00 - Sep 19 with 956 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A very decent 3 points!! on 18:39 - Sep 19 by GeoffSentence

Only 2 changes from the last league game, both because of injury, not tinkering with the formation.

Early days but the signs are that he is not going to repeat all the messing about of last season.

He's even dog less PR.

That PR is certainly improved without the dog. (EDIT: Yep, I did realise you meant doing.)

We have played better football in my opinion. We also have a midfield full of players approaching their peak of their career who should continue to get better and some encouraging partnerships developing. Lankester looks a real talent. If we can ease players back to full fitness it bodes very well. We could do with Norwood getting back to full fitness and form but if the midfield can provide the ammunition, whoever plays up front will get enough chances if they are half decent.

Edwards, Nolan, Nsiala, Dozzell and Chambers look like different players so far this season. The addition of Ward has had a very high impact too.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 20:39]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A very decent 3 points!! on 20:14 - Sep 19 with 932 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Good start, but it is only the start. I hope he can prove me and many others wrong, because that will mean we are being successful. Time will tell. So far I would give him 9/10.
A very decent 3 points!! on 20:15 - Sep 19 with 921 viewsGeoffSentence

A very decent 3 points!! on 20:00 - Sep 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

That PR is certainly improved without the dog. (EDIT: Yep, I did realise you meant doing.)

We have played better football in my opinion. We also have a midfield full of players approaching their peak of their career who should continue to get better and some encouraging partnerships developing. Lankester looks a real talent. If we can ease players back to full fitness it bodes very well. We could do with Norwood getting back to full fitness and form but if the midfield can provide the ammunition, whoever plays up front will get enough chances if they are half decent.

Edwards, Nolan, Nsiala, Dozzell and Chambers look like different players so far this season. The addition of Ward has had a very high impact too.

Ah man, I am having a keyboard nightmare tonight. Must have fluff and crumbs stuck in it. Dog => doing.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

A very decent 3 points!! on 21:52 - Sep 19 with 776 viewsNthQldITFC

A very decent 3 points!! on 18:39 - Sep 19 by GeoffSentence

He's even dog less PR.

Dogging less?

Have you still 'got fluff and crumbs stuck in it'?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 21:54]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

A very decent 3 points!! on 22:21 - Sep 19 with 720 viewsMelford

I'm giving him a clean slate this season. He's not going anywhere anytime soon so we might as well get behind him and hope we do better than last season.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

A very decent 3 points!! on 23:08 - Sep 19 with 665 viewsRyorry

A very decent 3 points!! on 20:00 - Sep 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can you put your finger on what's made the difference for Chambo?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A very decent 3 points!! on 23:20 - Sep 19 with 630 viewsMelford

A very decent 3 points!! on 23:08 - Sep 19 by Ryorry

Can you put your finger on what's made the difference for Chambo?

It's probably going to his last full season given his age and I reckon he desperately wants to go out on a high and see us promoted this year. If he's on board and giving his all he'll get that dressing room fired up.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024