Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If.. 18:27 - Sep 19 with 947 viewsKropotkin123

We continue this form:
- We will finish top
- Accumulate 138 pts
- Score 92 goals
- Concede 0 goals.

Looking at the positives:
- We're top of the league
- We've won every game
- We've scored at least 2 goals in every game
- We haven't conceded

It's not all rosey though:
- We're only 6 points above the relegation zone
- The teams we have beaten are all in the bottom 5 with a combined points total of 1
- We've scored less goals than Wimbledon in 16th
- We've conceded the same amount of goals as Portsmouth in 17th.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

If.. on 18:28 - Sep 19 with 919 viewsMullet

Calm down Rudyard

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

If.. on 18:30 - Sep 19 with 905 viewsKropotkin123

If.. on 18:28 - Sep 19 by Mullet

Calm down Rudyard

My favourite put down ever

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

If.. on 18:34 - Sep 19 with 901 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha! Reminds me of a comment on the BBC live results feed today. Whichever plumb was in charge said that whoever lost out of Forest or Cardiff, their manager would be under pressure. Game 2 ffs .

I’m old enough to remember when we were top of the league after a few months last year, so won’t be getting too excited yet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If.. on 18:43 - Sep 19 with 872 viewsKropotkin123

If.. on 18:34 - Sep 19 by Swansea_Blue

Ha! Reminds me of a comment on the BBC live results feed today. Whichever plumb was in charge said that whoever lost out of Forest or Cardiff, their manager would be under pressure. Game 2 ffs .

I’m old enough to remember when we were top of the league after a few months last year, so won’t be getting too excited yet.

Mid November... Twtd

If.. on 18:46 - Sep 19 with 868 viewsGeoffSentence

8 goals short of 100. Based on our current cup form we won't make it to 100 goals. Based on that, Lambert out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If.. on 18:54 - Sep 19 with 847 viewsKropotkin123

If.. on 18:46 - Sep 19 by GeoffSentence

8 goals short of 100. Based on our current cup form we won't make it to 100 goals. Based on that, Lambert out.

Although, if he plans on playing Lankester for every minute of the rest of the season we'll miss out on his 134 assists... Tough call.

If.. on 19:25 - Sep 19 with 800 viewsgainsboroughblue

I love this post.

The line with the Portsmouth stat in really made me laugh for some reason.

Top stuff.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

If.. on 19:28 - Sep 19 with 784 viewsWD19

If.. on 19:25 - Sep 19 by gainsboroughblue

I love this post.

The line with the Portsmouth stat in really made me laugh for some reason.

Top stuff.

We are doing what we do early season: Pick Holy, keep clean sheets and win games.

Until it is time to drop him and pick someone else.
Login to get fewer ads

If.. on 20:09 - Sep 19 with 708 viewsJ2BLUE

If.. on 18:34 - Sep 19 by Swansea_Blue

Reminds me of Soccer Saturday a season or two ago. A team lost on the opening day and Stelling asked Merson if they needed to spend now to which he replied they did. Amazing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If.. on 20:21 - Sep 19 with 688 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

138 pts with our squad, on paper at least, would be a very disappointing total. On that basis, Lambert out.
If.. on 21:01 - Sep 19 with 614 viewsAlanRetentive

Thank you for a clear and concise analysis. The only thing I would correct would be that we have actually scored 'fewer' goals than Wimbledon in 16th.

Interestingly, according to family legend, my great-great-grandfather attempted in London in 1891 to converse with your namesake on the subject of the potential suitability of a stateless system for running municipal services, such as the newly-built sewage system in which he (Basil Retentive, not Mr Kropotkin) was gainfully employed. Supposedly Mr Kropotkin informed my ancestor that he was full of something unpleasant, just like his beloved sewers, and a crashing bore, and would he please leave him alone so he could get back to Poppy and Molly whoever they may have been.

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

If.. on 22:13 - Sep 19 with 531 viewsTangledupin_Blue

We will also have 115 injured players.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

If.. on 22:14 - Sep 19 with 527 viewsJ2BLUE

If.. on 22:13 - Sep 19 by Tangledupin_Blue

We will also have 115 injured players.

After the last few seasons that would be a relief.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024