Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well if we play like that all season.. 17:32 - Oct 3 with 1933 viewsbazza

We will probably be lucky to stay up... let alone go up ...was absolutely awful at times, chambers is definitely ready for retirement .. and at 1-0 up to sit back and let them have so much possession.. and this is against a woeful MK DONS side...
Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:34 - Oct 3 with 1576 viewsreusersfreekicks

Chambers was one of our better performers
MKD look a half decent team
Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:35 - Oct 3 with 1573 viewsBlueBadger

I think it's probably a bit early to be going full-on doom but the signs weren't great today.

All the old failings from last season - a lack of edge, an utter breakdown in shape and tactics, injuries and inexplicable substitutions were all there. Its been my feeling that we've been waiting for the wheels to fall off again, I'd just rather hoped I was wrong. Hopefully I still am but today has;t really inspired any confidence in the manager. Again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:35 - Oct 3 with 1567 viewsbazza

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:34 - Oct 3 by reusersfreekicks

Exactly
Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:36 - Oct 3 with 1563 viewsTheBoyBlue

To be fair, if we'd played like we had in the pervious three games we would've won. But anything less than victory against teams like this is points dropped, especially as we won't get much against the better teams.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 1542 viewsbazza

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:35 - Oct 3 by BlueBadger

I think it's probably a bit early to be going full-on doom but the signs weren't great today.

All the old failings from last season - a lack of edge, an utter breakdown in shape and tactics, injuries and inexplicable substitutions were all there. Its been my feeling that we've been waiting for the wheels to fall off again, I'd just rather hoped I was wrong. Hopefully I still am but today has;t really inspired any confidence in the manager. Again.

I’m not a doom and gloom monger, but simply stating a fact... like you said, it looked like a good start, but the wheels will definitely fall off if we play like that every week.. several times they had so much space where chambers was absent.. I really can’t understand why he still plays, he’s definitely past his best.. which to be fair was probably the 1 play off season..
Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:59 - Oct 3 with 1485 viewsGarv

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:38 - Oct 3 by bazza

I’m not a doom and gloom monger, but simply stating a fact... like you said, it looked like a good start, but the wheels will definitely fall off if we play like that every week.. several times they had so much space where chambers was absent.. I really can’t understand why he still plays, he’s definitely past his best.. which to be fair was probably the 1 play off season..

'Probably be lucky to stay up' isn't factual.

What have you made of Chambers' performances in the other games this season?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:03 - Oct 3 with 1465 viewsbazza

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:59 - Oct 3 by Garv

'Probably be lucky to stay up' isn't factual.

What have you made of Chambers' performances in the other games this season?

If the team plays well chambers gets an easy ride, when we are stretched and being put under pressure... chambers lack of fitness an ability costs us.. that’s a fact. And it’s a sorry state of affairs that he seems irreplaceable..
Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:04 - Oct 3 with 1462 viewsHerbivore

The singling out of Chambers after today is utterly bizarre.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:06 - Oct 3 with 1444 viewsBluefish

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:04 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

The singling out of Chambers after today is utterly bizarre.

Some people can't watch what actually happens. They just blame Chambers regardless. You have to feel a bit sorry for them really

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:11 - Oct 3 with 1410 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:38 - Oct 3 by bazza

You clearly are a doom and gloom monger, else why would you pick this game of our 4 to say 'If we play like that all season..."

Surely today's performance was the outlier?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:12 - Oct 3 with 1403 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:03 - Oct 3 by bazza

If the team plays well chambers gets an easy ride, when we are stretched and being put under pressure... chambers lack of fitness an ability costs us.. that’s a fact. And it’s a sorry state of affairs that he seems irreplaceable..

Chambers wasn't the reason we failed to win today. Don't know what game you were watching.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:12 - Oct 3 with 1405 viewsbazza

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:06 - Oct 3 by Bluefish

Some people can't watch what actually happens. They just blame Chambers regardless. You have to feel a bit sorry for them really

I never actually blamed chambers, although I do
Feel poor marking cost us the goal and several times in the first half he was out of position and left us open to shots on goal.. it was collectively Shiite ... but chambers is out of his depth even in league 1... and I’m not anti chambers.. just anti watching us play so
Poorly For So many seasons.
Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:14 - Oct 3 with 1382 viewsBluefish

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:12 - Oct 3 by bazza

Feel poor marking cost us the goal and several times in the first half he was out of position and left us open to shots on goal.. it was collectively Shiite ... but chambers is out of his depth even in league 1... and I’m not anti chambers.. just anti watching us play so

I think you are out of your depth

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:14 - Oct 3 with 1386 viewsHerbivore

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:12 - Oct 3 by bazza

You're definitely anti-Chambers, it's pretty obvious given you're focusing on him when he was amongst our best performers today.

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:17 - Oct 3 with 1351 viewsGarv

He's deserved his placed so far this season, through a combination of playing well and KVY being absent. His ability has come in handy on a few occasions to be fair to him.

He's not perfect, but then neither are Wilson and Nsiala, by a long way. Bar Woolfenden, who needs to play his way into the side when he gets a chance, Chambers is our best CB. This on the basis that we haven't seen McGuiness yet.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:18 - Oct 3 with 1345 viewsreusersfreekicks

No that's an opinion
Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:18 - Oct 3 with 1345 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Bazza mate, lighten up dude. 1 game doesn't make a season. Chambers has been ok so far. Yes we weren't great today, but this is a tough league.
Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:31 - Oct 3 with 1287 viewsrattram

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:35 - Oct 3 by bazza

Exactly

Disagree. Chambers is a carthorse and we made them look good. Check their position in the league
Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:44 - Oct 3 with 1253 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:31 - Oct 3 by rattram

Disagree. Chambers is a carthorse and we made them look good. Check their position in the league

"Check their position in the league ". After 4 games?
Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:46 - Oct 3 with 1243 viewsbazza

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:18 - Oct 3 by IpswichBoyBlue

Bazza mate, lighten up dude. 1 game doesn't make a season. Chambers has been ok so far. Yes we weren't great today, but this is a tough league.

I promise to try..
Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:55 - Oct 3 with 1216 viewsRonFearonsHair

Well if we play like that all season.. on 17:34 - Oct 3 by reusersfreekicks

The problem with Ward going off was that there seemed to be more crosses coming in from that side and Chambers does seem to get sucked into the middle and leave someone free on the back post.
Well if we play like that all season.. on 19:00 - Oct 3 with 1198 viewsbazza

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:14 - Oct 3 by Herbivore

You're definitely anti-Chambers, it's pretty obvious given you're focusing on him when he was amongst our best performers today.

Best performers . WOW !! 😂
Well if we play like that all season.. on 19:02 - Oct 3 with 1188 viewsmanchego

Well if we play like that all season.. on 18:18 - Oct 3 by IpswichBoyBlue

this is a tough league ...

omg kill me

( I actually saw watched the UEFA Cup final )
Well if we play like that all season.. on 19:06 - Oct 3 with 1177 viewsChrisd

Is that the 34 year old Chambers that still gets up and down the right flank, like a youngster? Yes spot on there, totally unfit! 🙄

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Well if we play like that all season.. on 19:09 - Oct 3 with 1161 viewsHerbivore

Well if we play like that all season.. on 19:00 - Oct 3 by bazza

Best performers . WOW !! 😂

You got a few bites, well done flower.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024