Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grovelling Katie Hopkins apology, anyone? 15:19 - Oct 5 with 1166 viewsartsbossbeard

Splendid.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Grovelling Katie Hopkins apology, anyone? on 15:31 - Oct 5 with 1074 viewsBlueBadger

CaNcEl CuLtUrE aT iT's WoRsT wHeReS aRe FrEeDoM oF sPeEcH
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 15:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Grovelling Katie Hopkins apology, anyone? on 15:32 - Oct 5 with 1066 viewsCoco

not reading an empty load of crap from a hate inciting scumbag. She sold her soul a long time ago and deserves nothing but pain.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Grovelling Katie Hopkins apology, anyone? on 15:44 - Oct 5 with 1018 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ahaha. Funny

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Grovelling Katie Hopkins apology, anyone? on 15:54 - Oct 5 with 977 viewsfactual_blue

She's skint isn't she?

She's had to put her name to an apology written by the mosque's solicitors.

I doubt she means a word of it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Grovelling Katie Hopkins apology, anyone? on 16:02 - Oct 5 with 945 viewsclive_baker

"Take the opportunity to acknowledge the contributions made to society". Who the feck does she think she is?

She really is such a scrote.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Grovelling Katie Hopkins apology, anyone? on 16:46 - Oct 5 with 815 viewsElderGrizzly

I imagine that reduced the amount of money she may have had to pay, given she is bankrupt.

Even better they will know this will hurt her image with the gammonistas
Grovelling Katie Hopkins apology, anyone? on 16:47 - Oct 5 with 799 viewsCoastalblue

Hopefully that's the best thing that happens to her this year.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024