Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wuhan Flu 19:35 - Oct 4 with 11888 viewsEsteemed_Canon

So yet another weekend has passed with pubs closing farcically early and more issues being caused by people just drinking loads in a short period of time.

I think enough is enough, we need to stop being defensive over this. Open up stadiums and venues and let us get on with life.

Also I see many people not wearing masks and they seem to be ok so why not make the wearing of PPE optional, give people a choice?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:36]
Wuhan Flu on 19:36 - Oct 4 with 1962 viewsBlueBadger

Because doing all that will likely cause a massive exponential growth leading to serious problems with hospital bed occupancy and more potentially avoidable deaths?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:39]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wuhan Flu on 19:43 - Oct 4 with 1898 views26_Paz

I started drinking at 3pm yesterday ... was tucked up in bed by 9.30!
This virus isn’t going away, we need to learn to live with it. I don’t see why more stuff isn’t open.
As for you masks point, the amount of people who just don’t do it it may as well be optional!

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 19:47 - Oct 4 with 1888 viewsEastTownBlue

Again the point that face coverings are intended to protect others but not the wearer is missed.
Wuhan Flu on 19:49 - Oct 4 with 1867 viewsEsteemed_Canon

Wuhan Flu on 19:43 - Oct 4 by 26_Paz

This virus isn’t going away, we need to learn to live with it. I don’t see why more stuff isn’t open.
As for you masks point, the amount of people who just don’t do it it may as well be optional!

Exactly we have loads of spare beds in hospitals so if a few people get the rona then I am sure the NHS would welcome something to do.

First weekend of the 10pm close I started drinking at ten am and stopped around midnight. Bars shut so just walked into a crowded Tesco with six mates and drunk on the streets.
Wuhan Flu on 19:52 - Oct 4 with 1838 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 19:49 - Oct 4 by Esteemed_Canon

Exactly we have loads of spare beds in hospitals so if a few people get the rona then I am sure the NHS would welcome something to do.

First weekend of the 10pm close I started drinking at ten am and stopped around midnight. Bars shut so just walked into a crowded Tesco with six mates and drunk on the streets.

There’s only a handful of people in Ipswich hospital with rona

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 19:52 - Oct 4 with 1846 viewsJ2BLUE

Wuhan Flu on 19:43 - Oct 4 by 26_Paz

Because they either have a medical issue or they are selfish dickheads. Some people can't wear a mask. Those that can that choose not to are just morons.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wuhan Flu on 19:53 - Oct 4 with 1846 viewsBlueBadger

Wuhan Flu on 19:49 - Oct 4 by Esteemed_Canon

We've got f*ck all beds at my trust. And word is, most of the country is on 'winter pressures' already doing 'lockdown catch up', so perhaps just put yer mask on, stop coughing over everyone and stop being such a tedious 'lol look at me owning the lefties' edge lord w@nker, eh?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Wuhan Flu on 19:54 - Oct 4 with 1825 viewsEdwardStone

Edgy edgelord says something edgy

I thought you had been fired
Login to get fewer ads

Wuhan Flu on 19:56 - Oct 4 with 1820 viewsBlueBadger

Wuhan Flu on 19:54 - Oct 4 by EdwardStone

Edgy edgelord says something edgy

I thought you had been fired

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Wuhan Flu on 19:56 - Oct 4 with 1820 viewsEsteemed_Canon

Wuhan Flu on 19:53 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

We've got f*ck all beds at my trust. And word is, most of the country is on 'winter pressures' already doing 'lockdown catch up', so perhaps just put yer mask on, stop coughing over everyone and stop being such a tedious 'lol look at me owning the lefties' edge lord w@nker, eh?

I don’t own a mask sinking ten pints of lager prevents any rona symptoms.

Much better for you and a lot more fun, you should try it sometime
Wuhan Flu on 19:57 - Oct 4 with 1793 views26_Paz

Wuhan Flu on 19:53 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

Bit harsh

The Paz Man

Wuhan Flu on 19:58 - Oct 4 with 1801 viewsBlueBadger

Wuhan Flu on 19:57 - Oct 4 by 26_Paz

Bit harsh

I'm sure you edgy non-PC right wingers can handle someone Telling It Like It Is.

Wuhan Flu on 19:58 - Oct 4 with 1797 viewsBlueBadger

Wuhan Flu on 19:56 - Oct 4 by Esteemed_Canon

Piss off, Blueas.

Wuhan Flu on 19:59 - Oct 4 with 1795 viewsStokieBlue

You know that anyone who starts their post "Wuhan Flu" isn't going to say too much that's sensible.

Unfortunately I did read the rest of the post and your next one and my assumption was confirmed.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wuhan Flu on 20:00 - Oct 4 with 1778 viewsEsteemed_Canon

Wuhan Flu on 19:57 - Oct 4 by 26_Paz

Bit harsh

He’s the w@nker if anyone is
Wuhan Flu on 20:00 - Oct 4 with 1774 viewsStokieBlue

Wuhan Flu on 19:56 - Oct 4 by Esteemed_Canon

Ah, you live under a bridge.

SB

Wuhan Flu on 20:01 - Oct 4 with 1775 viewsDanTheMan

Wuhan Flu on 19:59 - Oct 4 by StokieBlue

You know that anyone who starts their post "Wuhan Flu" isn't going to say too much that's sensible.

Unfortunately I did read the rest of the post and your next one and my assumption was confirmed.

SB

It's just a shít troll. Best to just ignore.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Wuhan Flu on 20:01 - Oct 4 with 1775 viewsRegencyBlue

Wuhan Flu on 19:52 - Oct 4 by 26_Paz

There’s only a handful of people in Ipswich hospital with rona

And the best way of handling this virus is to keep it that way by wearing masks etc.
Wuhan Flu on 20:01 - Oct 4 with 1769 viewsEsteemed_Canon

Wuhan Flu on 19:58 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

Piss off, Blueas.

Who is Blueas?

My name is Rowley Birkin QC
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 20:17]
Wuhan Flu on 20:02 - Oct 4 with 1759 viewsBlueBadger

Wuhan Flu on 20:01 - Oct 4 by DanTheMan

Ah, the Cruncher school of trolling. In which the troll knows to make someone look stupid. but forgets that it should be someone else.

Wuhan Flu on 20:03 - Oct 4 with 1758 viewsKeno

Wuhan Flu on 19:59 - Oct 4 by StokieBlue

SB

I know it’s a free(ish) country and all that but I do find threads that start like this get very tedious and although they will be in denial usually show the OP’er and those supporting them to be complete utter moronic eejits

But unfortunately that doesn’t stop them and TWTD is the poorer for them
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 20:03]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Wuhan Flu on 20:04 - Oct 4 with 1741 viewsleitrimblue

Wuhan Flu on 20:01 - Oct 4 by Esteemed_Canon

Who is Blueas?

My name is Rowley Birkin QC
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 20:17]

Are you very very very drunk?
Wuhan Flu on 20:04 - Oct 4 with 1746 viewslazyblue

You obviously don’t give a toss about those that have been ill or passed away from it. The stupidity of some people to this pandemic is unbelievable.
Wuhan Flu on 20:04 - Oct 4 with 1740 viewsEsteemed_Canon

Wuhan Flu on 20:02 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

Ah, the Cruncher school of trolling. In which the troll knows to make someone look stupid. but forgets that it should be someone else.

Ah the Badger school of rational thought and logic, if found please return to him
Wuhan Flu on 20:06 - Oct 4 with 1717 viewsStokieBlue

Wuhan Flu on 20:01 - Oct 4 by DanTheMan

Indeed.

Nice to see that Paz thinks he's talking sense though.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024