Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? 14:00 - Oct 5 with 734 viewsFenboyBlue

I can't keep track but it feels like we've got a whole 11 man side out injured at the moment.
3 sub categories: the long termers, short termers/slight knocks and the ones coming back from long injuries to match fitness slowly not being risked for more than a 15m sub ? And possibly a 4th category of 'heads not in the right place" for good measure ?
Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 14:02 - Oct 5 with 719 viewsSuperblue95

Would probably be far too big a job for Phil/Gav to keep on top of that.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 14:04 - Oct 5 with 701 viewsFenboyBlue

and a 5th Category: Covid. You know it.
Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 15:17 - Oct 5 with 646 viewsbritbiker

Maybe a sub catagory for those finally coming back from injury and soon to be out of contract.
Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 15:18 - Oct 5 with 648 viewsKeno

you dont have an injured goalie

yet

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 623 viewsRyorry

Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 15:17 - Oct 5 by britbiker

Maybe a sub catagory for those finally coming back from injury and soon to be out of contract.

And a follow-up subsection for those who were sicknotes with us, but make miraculous recoveries and play 90 mins of most games elsewhere as soon as we sell 'em.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 606 viewsWeWereZombies

My digestion is a bit dodgy and I think I have a bit of a reaction to the flu inoculation I was given on Saturday.

Oh, you mean the Town squad, don't you? I was about to suggest some symptoms one or two other posters appear to exhibiting...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 16:19 - Oct 5 with 600 viewsEwan_Oozami

That'll soon fill up an Excel spreadsheet...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 16:22 - Oct 5 with 592 viewsFenboyBlue

Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 15:18 - Oct 5 by Keno

you dont have an injured goalie

yet

Yeah I just think it's a keeper to go for a full team out, then we can shout "Full House!"
Or more appropriately "Full Hospital!"
Login to get fewer ads

Is it worth having an Injury page under the Squad option on the top Menu ? on 17:29 - Oct 5 with 549 viewsmonty_radio

And a further category for those who've "not been about it"?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024