Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. 14:00 - Oct 31 with 2002 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 14:01]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:02 - Oct 31 with 1918 viewsdominiciawful

Why??

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:02 - Oct 31 with 1905 viewspointofblue

Judge presumably playing in the middle which is better than picking him to start on the wing. Sears needs a much better game than on Tuesday and I hope he plays on the right.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:03 - Oct 31 with 1850 viewstivo

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so Judge been plugged into CM...

Dogshyte Hawkins up top trampolining balls off his shin
TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:03 - Oct 31 with 1816 viewspointofblue

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:02 - Oct 31 by dominiciawful

Why??

Lankester’s coming back from injury and he isn’t really a central midfielder anyway. Interesting that Judge is preferred over Huws, though.

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:04 - Oct 31 with 1790 viewshomer_123

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:02 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

Judge presumably playing in the middle which is better than picking him to start on the wing. Sears needs a much better game than on Tuesday and I hope he plays on the right.

Judge will do what he always does and not stay in his position and roam the pitch being as ineffective as he always is.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:06 - Oct 31 with 1715 viewspointofblue

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:04 - Oct 31 by homer_123

Judge will do what he always does and not stay in his position and roam the pitch being as ineffective as he always is.

I know Huws has been utterly ineffective this season but he would be more suited to that central midfield role. It’s not as though Judge has been pulling up any trees either.

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:07 - Oct 31 with 1694 viewsbrogansnose

Why??

Lambert evidently thinks at some point Judge will put in a performance that a player of his supposed calibre should be making at this level.

I'm rather sceptical of that happening.
TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:11 - Oct 31 with 1611 viewshadleighboyblue

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:02 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

Sears very lucky to keep his place ,been very poor lately

Hopefully Jackson will get back in the team once he is match fit and maybe we could go 4 4 2 as 1 up front doesn't work
Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:13 - Oct 31 with 1565 viewsAlexGreen

Dobra makes way off the bench - doubt we'll see him in the league again before Christmas now

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:19 - Oct 31 with 1476 viewsjayessess

We'd be better with the bottom 4 in the first XI swapped for the bottom 4 on the substitute bench

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:20 - Oct 31 with 1465 viewsBlueBadger

Judge could shag Lambert's missus in front of him, whilst calling him a c*nt and he'd still pick him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:21 - Oct 31 with 1441 viewsSteve_M

Why??

Probably something to do with Lankester struggling to get into either of the last two matches.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:23 - Oct 31 with 1410 viewspointofblue

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:11 - Oct 31 by hadleighboyblue

Hopefully Jackson will get back in the team once he is match fit and maybe we could go 4 4 2 as 1 up front doesn't work

We don’t have the players in the centre of midfield to go with 4-4-2.

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:25 - Oct 31 with 1391 viewsfactual_blue

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:20 - Oct 31 by BlueBadger

Judge could shag Lambert's missus in front of him, whilst calling him a c*nt and he'd still pick him.

Reminds me of the old Liverpool joke.

'What would you do if you came home and found Kevin Keegan in bed with your missus?'

'Put the kettle on'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:29 - Oct 31 with 1360 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:30 - Oct 31 with 1341 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:11 - Oct 31 by hadleighboyblue

Not half as lucky as Judge is to keep getting shoe horned in despite being in serious contention for the coveted title of 'most ineffective player we've ever signed from Brentford'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:31 - Oct 31 with 1333 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:07 - Oct 31 by brogansnose

Lambert evidently thinks at some point Judge will put in a performance that a player of his supposed calibre should be making at this level.

I'm rather sceptical of that happening.

Like Lambert himself, we're regularly assured that Judge is up to the job but has provided very little evidence of that.

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:43 - Oct 31 with 1236 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:03 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

Lankester’s coming back from injury and he isn’t really a central midfielder anyway. Interesting that Judge is preferred over Huws, though.

Not really. If there's one thing Lambert's been remarkably consistent about, it's finding some place, any place for Judge in the side.

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:46 - Oct 31 with 1214 viewsIllinoisblue

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:29 - Oct 31 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

No fan of Judge but Lankester was very poor v Gillingham. I’m more intrigued how Sears keeps his place

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:48 - Oct 31 with 1206 viewspointofblue

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:30 - Oct 31 by BlueBadger

Not half as lucky as Judge is to keep getting shoe horned in despite being in serious contention for the coveted title of 'most ineffective player we've ever signed from Brentford'.

Still think that’s Douglas, to be fair. Though, saying that, at least he was ineffective in the Championship.

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:56 - Oct 31 with 1174 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM: Judge in for Lankester, only change. on 14:48 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

Still think that’s Douglas, to be fair. Though, saying that, at least he was ineffective in the Championship.

That's where Judge has demonstrated his versatility though. He's demonstrated he can ineffective in both Championship AND third division.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024