Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living 15:18 - Nov 7 with 1471 viewsMr_Ipswich

How are these guys professional footballers
Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:22 - Nov 7 with 1431 viewsclive_baker

It's sad to watch Huws given how good he was pre injury. He's like an old dog that needs to be put down.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:33 - Nov 7 with 1382 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:22 - Nov 7 by clive_baker

It's sad to watch Huws given how good he was pre injury. He's like an old dog that needs to be put down.

Think the same can be said of Freddie I’m afraid. Neither are the same player as they were pre injury. I would expect both to be surplus to requirements when their contracts expire.

Poll: Our final position

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:34 - Nov 7 with 1366 viewsreusersfreekicks

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:33 - Nov 7 by southnorfolkblue

Think the same can be said of Freddie I’m afraid. Neither are the same player as they were pre injury. I would expect both to be surplus to requirements when their contracts expire.

Yep
Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:34 - Nov 7 with 1362 viewsclive_baker

On the evidence we've seen over the past 12 months there's absolutely no way Huws should be involved. Even McGavin is showing him up. Absolute passenger.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:35 - Nov 7 with 1350 viewsSpruceMoose

Freddie Sears is the perfect ipswich player if you think about it.

Slow, decent attitude, always going to miss a one on one, always going to slice a cross into the back of the stand, get you 10-11 goals a season in a good year and, most importantly, nobody else wants him.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 15:36]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:35 - Nov 7 with 1350 viewsjayessess

Freddie is exactly the same player he was pre-injury. He wasn't any good then, either.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:38 - Nov 7 with 1326 viewsMr_Ipswich

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:35 - Nov 7 by SpruceMoose

Freddie Sears is the perfect ipswich player if you think about it.

Slow, decent attitude, always going to miss a one on one, always going to slice a cross into the back of the stand, get you 10-11 goals a season in a good year and, most importantly, nobody else wants him.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 15:36]

You ALWAYS think he’ll miss/c0ck up any crosses, free kicks, dribbling, shots, one on ones, I could keep going...
Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:41 - Nov 7 with 1300 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:42 - Nov 7 with 1288 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Huws is a hopeless excuse of professional footballer. The guy is just a wage claimer. Utter parasite.
Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 1277 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Others that aren’t good enough if you want to compete top end: Donacien, Nsiala, Nolan

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:46 - Nov 7 with 1258 viewsMr_Ipswich

Sears is a powder puff isn’t he. Constantly jumping out of tackles and dodging headers.
Clever really, if no one notices...
Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:50 - Nov 7 with 1245 viewsjayessess

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:44 - Nov 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

Others that aren’t good enough if you want to compete top end: Donacien, Nsiala, Nolan

and Hawkins and Cornell, let's be honest.

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:57 - Nov 7 with 1214 viewsBryanPlug

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:50 - Nov 7 by jayessess

and Hawkins and Cornell, let's be honest.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 16:03 - Nov 7 with 1166 viewshadleighboyblue

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:35 - Nov 7 by jayessess

Freddie is exactly the same player he was pre-injury. He wasn't any good then, either.

he was good when we had Murphy playing , but he's been poor ever since .

Forgot Huws was playing and I don't see what Hawkins does .

This is so poor , a non league team would put in a better performance

PL is conning a living out of football and dragging the club's reputation further and further down
Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 16:12 - Nov 7 with 1140 viewsjayessess

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:57 - Nov 7 by BryanPlug

Gotta say, I don't see it. There are excellent target men who don't score very regularly, but they have a lot more to their game than Hawkins does.

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 16:16 - Nov 7 with 1127 viewsLeightonBuzzardBlue

Why Kenlock? He looked good first half, played it forward, nice touches, solid defensively...
Here he is! on 16:19 - Nov 7 with 1118 viewsDyland

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 15:42 - Nov 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Huws is a hopeless excuse of professional footballer. The guy is just a wage claimer. Utter parasite.

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Here he is! on 16:21 - Nov 7 with 1105 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Here he is! on 16:19 - Nov 7 by Dyland

nft

You got a lot to say. Put me on ignore to release your tension.
Here he is! on 16:32 - Nov 7 with 1093 viewsDyland

Here he is! on 16:21 - Nov 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

You got a lot to say. Put me on ignore to release your tension.

Why would I do that? Don't use the board if you're going to be so sensitive. You expect to abuse players and other people online, and not get any comeback or questioning?

P.S. I agree Huws has been sh1te though.

Here he is! on 16:35 - Nov 7 with 1083 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Here he is! on 16:32 - Nov 7 by Dyland

Why would I do that? Don't use the board if you're going to be so sensitive. You expect to abuse players and other people online, and not get any comeback or questioning?

P.S. I agree Huws has been sh1te though.

Don't think I've abused anyone today so stop lying.

If a player doesn't play for a shirt he'll get abuses. You don't slate people for abusing Lambert for example.

You have been goading me today to get a reaction that's the crux.
Here he is! on 16:39 - Nov 7 with 1071 viewsDyland

Here he is! on 16:35 - Nov 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Don't think I've abused anyone today so stop lying.

If a player doesn't play for a shirt he'll get abuses. You don't slate people for abusing Lambert for example.

You have been goading me today to get a reaction that's the crux.

"Stop lying". Lol.

Calling Huws an "utter parasite" isn't abusive? Yes, it is. But whatever.

Not looking for a reaction, unless a response counts as that? It's a forum. I called you out on your spat with Fishers, and him as well. You're both completely polarised.

Sears, Huws, Kenlock all stealing a living on 16:41 - Nov 7 with 1063 viewsMr_Ipswich

How on earth could anyone down vote this?!
Here he is! on 16:43 - Nov 7 with 1053 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Here he is! on 16:39 - Nov 7 by Dyland

"Stop lying". Lol.

Calling Huws an "utter parasite" isn't abusive? Yes, it is. But whatever.

Not looking for a reaction, unless a response counts as that? It's a forum. I called you out on your spat with Fishers, and him as well. You're both completely polarised.

You've got to read carefully what I have posted re player not playing for a shirt. Just a wage claimer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024