Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? 17:47 - Nov 10 with 1192 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54886813
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 18:13]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Will our True British Patriots being rushing to defend this statue? on 18:02 - Nov 10 with 1126 viewseireblue

Not sure Jack Kirby or John Buscema would approve, but times move on.
Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 18:16 - Nov 10 with 1081 viewsNazemariner

What kind of retard gets their knickers in a twist about a statue? Whomever it may represent.
Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 18:18 - Nov 10 with 1077 viewsStokieBlue

It looks pretty rubbish, it's apparently caused a bit of a stir around here.

I'll maybe cycle past tomorrow and give you my opinion.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 18:22 - Nov 10 with 1066 viewsFtnfwest

Well I will be!
Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 18:26 - Nov 10 with 1051 viewsfactual_blue

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 18:22 - Nov 10 by Ftnfwest

Well I will be!

Yes, but that's because you're an agalmatophile.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 18:27]

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 18:47 - Nov 10 with 1012 viewsFtnfwest

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 18:26 - Nov 10 by factual_blue

Yes, but that's because you're an agalmatophile.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 18:27]

Better than dirty old man I suppose
Will our True British Patriots being rushing to defend this statue? on 19:13 - Nov 10 with 972 viewsGlasgowBlue

Will our True British Patriots being rushing to defend this statue? on 18:02 - Nov 10 by eireblue

Not sure Jack Kirby or John Buscema would approve, but times move on.

Or Joe Sinnott.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 19:38 - Nov 10 with 903 viewsmrshallisfit

Nice muff.
Login to get fewer ads

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 06:58 - Nov 11 with 821 viewssolomon

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 18:18 - Nov 10 by StokieBlue

It looks pretty rubbish, it's apparently caused a bit of a stir around here.

I'll maybe cycle past tomorrow and give you my opinion.

SB

They could have shaved a bit more off it,

The base, not the , well you know
Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 08:36 - Nov 11 with 773 viewsWeWereZombies

Just you wait until the rest of TWTD commissions Maggi Hambling to do your statue and you find Ixworth village green adorned with her naked interpretation of Old Father Time...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 11:00 - Nov 11 with 740 viewsfactual_blue

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 08:36 - Nov 11 by WeWereZombies

Just you wait until the rest of TWTD commissions Maggi Hambling to do your statue and you find Ixworth village green adorned with her naked interpretation of Old Father Time...

I'd be flattered that TWTD had raised the £50k or more that Maggi would charge, and deeply humbled by the fact that she'd agreed to sculpt a statue in my honour.

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 11:31 - Nov 11 with 713 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I mean, it looks like what might be on the front of David Sullivan's Rolls Royce, but whatever.
Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 14:08 - Nov 11 with 657 viewsWeWereZombies

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 11:00 - Nov 11 by factual_blue

I'd be flattered that TWTD had raised the £50k or more that Maggi would charge, and deeply humbled by the fact that she'd agreed to sculpt a statue in my honour.

Considering that the travel time from Aldeburgh to Ixworth is considerably less than most of her commissions we would be looking for a discount...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Will our True British Patriots be rushing to defend this statue? on 14:41 - Nov 11 with 629 viewsmonytowbray

To be fair, they're too busy having a cognitive dissonance sh1tfit that an XR military veteran member laid an XR wreath on the Cenotaph to raise awareness of future wars over resources to notice.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024