Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich lose, Norwich win. 21:04 - Nov 24 with 1863 viewsgainsboroughblue

FFS. The game keeps giving.

Yes I know. They are miles ahead of us, who cares about them etc etc.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 21:08 - Nov 24 with 1813 viewsFtnfwest

and Stoke scored a perfectly good equaliser, disallowed if that helps
Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 21:12 - Nov 24 with 1741 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There is one slight comfort in that Buendia was sent off and they capitulated afterwards. Missing him for a few games may hurt them. There is also a long way to go but to see them potentially heading for the Premier League again while we look destined to remain stuck at this level is so depressing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 21:15 - Nov 24 with 1703 viewspointofblue

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 21:12 - Nov 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

There is one slight comfort in that Buendia was sent off and they capitulated afterwards. Missing him for a few games may hurt them. There is also a long way to go but to see them potentially heading for the Premier League again while we look destined to remain stuck at this level is so depressing.

Says on the BBC report that Norwich are missing ten first team players. And they’re still managing to compete.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 21:32 - Nov 24 with 1520 viewsradiogaga

They're miles ahead of us as a club. Wait until they finally crack it in the Premier League and become a team that comfortably stays there, whilst we will probably be meandering in the bottom half of L1 or worse at the same time.

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 21:45 - Nov 24 with 1367 viewsemmaroyds

Buendia will only miss one games.

Krull going off injured is more concerning
Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 22:00 - Nov 24 with 1265 viewsBent_double

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 21:08 - Nov 24 by Ftnfwest

and Stoke scored a perfectly good equaliser, disallowed if that helps

They, got lucky at the weekend too, Middlesborough player slipped as he scored a pen to give them the lead, but ref disallowed it as he touched the ball twice. Then they get a late pen themselves to win it of course.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 22:02 - Nov 24 with 1248 viewsTieDyedIn95

They will piss that league and we'll finish 7th and repeat it again next season, if we are lucky as the quality of our players continues to decline and the budget is reduced further year on year to help Evans manage the losses.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 22:03 - Nov 24 with 1238 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think we need to worry about them. We're miles apart and utterly irrelevant to each other. I'm just hoping what goes around comes around.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 22:31 - Nov 24 with 1094 viewshaynes_toe1

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 22:03 - Nov 24 by Swansea_Blue

I don't think we need to worry about them. We're miles apart and utterly irrelevant to each other. I'm just hoping what goes around comes around.

This. As I've said a while back, it's not even really a rivalry anymore. Which is good, because we don't then need to concern ourselves with the whole not beating them in 10 years stuff.
Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 23:30 - Nov 24 with 904 viewsFramfarmer

Ipswich lose, Norwich win. on 22:31 - Nov 24 by haynes_toe1

This. As I've said a while back, it's not even really a rivalry anymore. Which is good, because we don't then need to concern ourselves with the whole not beating them in 10 years stuff.

yes, forget them. Don't want to know if they're flying high.
We can do this in our division, we really should be one of the best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024