Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert 08:48 - Nov 25 with 705 viewshype313

Too many false dawns, too many drab, absolute dross performances, throwing youngsters under the bus whilst the senior non performing players get a free pass week after week, surely the time has come to say Thank you and all the best.

Nothing I have witnessed over the past year has made me think he has a plan, the 433 was a directive from the Owner for crying out loud, and he is so entrenched in this formation that he will forgoe a subtle change in the game to try and make something different happen.

His time is up, we can't keep persevering in the hope, as we all know it's only going to get worse.

The comment last night about being nasty needs to be heard by Evans and he needs to be ruthless now, to give us some chance of getting out of this god forsaken league.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2020 10:35]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 08:51 - Nov 25 with 690 viewsMonkeyAlan

Agree totally. Lambert isnt the answer. But with a 4 year contract left to see out l can't see Evans doing jack.
For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 09:03 - Nov 25 with 654 viewshype313

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 08:51 - Nov 25 by MonkeyAlan

Agree totally. Lambert isnt the answer. But with a 4 year contract left to see out l can't see Evans doing jack.

It all depends on what Evans wants to do, if he's happy with us meandering around the top 6, given Lamberts 4 year contract, then he probably won't feel the need to sack him, but he has to look at the bigger, overall picture and it isn't pretty.

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 09:06 - Nov 25 with 643 viewsMrTown

The worst coached side I've seen.

Couldn't put on a coaching session if his life depended on it.

Leaves him with man management - shower of sh*t at that as well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:31 - Nov 25 with 595 viewshype313

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 09:06 - Nov 25 by MrTown

The worst coached side I've seen.

Couldn't put on a coaching session if his life depended on it.

Leaves him with man management - shower of sh*t at that as well.

Question marks over Taylor too then, if Lambert doesn't get to involved in the training stuff, which then begs the question if he can't train, he can't manage or motivate then what is the point?

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:33 - Nov 25 with 589 viewschrismakin

" Told them at HT to take risks"

" They cant say I sorry I made a bad pass"

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:33 - Nov 25 with 585 viewsCoco

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 09:03 - Nov 25 by hype313

It all depends on what Evans wants to do, if he's happy with us meandering around the top 6, given Lamberts 4 year contract, then he probably won't feel the need to sack him, but he has to look at the bigger, overall picture and it isn't pretty.

He was happy meandering around the Championship mid-table, letting the rot set in, now he will be happy meandering around the L1 top six, then mid-table, then relegation. We are only going in one direction with his 'leadership'.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:34 - Nov 25 with 571 viewshype313

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:33 - Nov 25 by Coco

He was happy meandering around the Championship mid-table, letting the rot set in, now he will be happy meandering around the L1 top six, then mid-table, then relegation. We are only going in one direction with his 'leadership'.

Add in the fact that the salary cap benefits him from an annual loss perspective, you could argue that he wouldn't be too fussed if we stayed in this league had to pay the squad £2.5k each a week next year...

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:36 - Nov 25 with 549 viewsgordon

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:33 - Nov 25 by chrismakin

" Told them at HT to take risks"

" They cant say I sorry I made a bad pass"

Exactly, that's just someone who doesn't think clearly throwing out whatever excuse pops into his head. It's woeful.
Login to get fewer ads

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:50 - Nov 25 with 508 viewspeterleeblue

I am in the should have gone after the failed attempt to keep us up.
For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:53 - Nov 25 with 496 viewshype313

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:50 - Nov 25 by peterleeblue

I am in the should have gone after the failed attempt to keep us up.

Well quite, but even more so now.

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 11:55 - Nov 25 with 428 viewsChocorange

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:34 - Nov 25 by hype313

Add in the fact that the salary cap benefits him from an annual loss perspective, you could argue that he wouldn't be too fussed if we stayed in this league had to pay the squad £2.5k each a week next year...

This!

Nail on head.
For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 11:57 - Nov 25 with 419 viewsMrTown

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:31 - Nov 25 by hype313

Question marks over Taylor too then, if Lambert doesn't get to involved in the training stuff, which then begs the question if he can't train, he can't manage or motivate then what is the point?

Absolutely.

As a whole managerial team they are really poor.

Normally I settle post match, but I'm equally as flabbergasted as I was last night as to how poorly coached we really are.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 11:59 - Nov 25 with 409 viewshaynes_toe1

We were at the point of no return when he limply relegated us from the Championship without a vague bit of fight.

The fact he didn't go then and managed to completely fail in sorting us out last season which was rewarded by a 5 year contract suggests he isn't going any time soon and we're stuck with him for the foreseeable.
For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 12:01 - Nov 25 with 399 viewsTieDyedIn95

For me we are at the point of no return with Lambert on 10:34 - Nov 25 by hype313

He's more than happy to do that. That's why sacking Lambert wont achieve anything. Evans is the problem.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024