Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... 09:39 - Dec 6 with 858 viewsEricsGate

3-5-2

. Holy

. Chambers. McGuiness. Woolfenden

. Dozzell
Lankester Bishop. Downes. Edwards

. Jackson. Norwood

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 09:43 - Dec 6 with 832 viewsstrikalite

If ALL fit, then KVY has to play in the five without doubt..
Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 09:44 - Dec 6 with 822 viewstractordownsouth

Way too attacking. Would leave the CBs exposed.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 10:33 - Dec 6 with 720 viewsHerbivore

Nope.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 10:43 - Dec 6 with 695 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Maybe if we want to draw every game 5-5.....

Only way 3-5-2 can ever work is if you have two flying wing backs. KVY can be one.... left side? Not sure Ward has the legs
Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 10:51 - Dec 6 with 671 viewsWickets

Ward was absolutely immense in getting us going second half yesterday . Just saying .
Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 11:25 - Dec 6 with 629 viewshoppy

Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 10:51 - Dec 6 by Wickets

Ward was absolutely immense in getting us going second half yesterday . Just saying .

But apart from getting up and down, and providing the crosses for both goals... what did he do?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 11:27 - Dec 6 with 620 viewsWickets

Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 11:25 - Dec 6 by hoppy

But apart from getting up and down, and providing the crosses for both goals... what did he do?

Got me there Bud !
Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 11:36 - Dec 6 with 607 viewsDarth_Koont

I’ve probably been expecting too much from Lankester because he’s been around for a while. But in reality he’s not played a massive amount and I don’t really think he’s found his role.

I’d rather have players like him and Dobra getting the occasional start and lots of time off the bench because I think both need to be in a team that otherwise knows what it’s doing.

I think Nolan has been better overall this season and is a better candidate to be in the midfield mix.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 12:23 - Dec 6 with 557 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cornell

KVY Chambers Woolfenden Ward

Lankester Dozzell Downes Edwards

Jackson Norwood

Bishop does not get in the team! 4-4-2 would suit the players best. Alternatively, a narrower midfield with Bishop in for Lankester. It matters little as I doubt we will ever have all 11 fit at the same time.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 12:44 - Dec 6 with 529 viewsreusersfreekicks

Nonsense team with no wing backs
Ultimate formation and team if all fit..... on 12:50 - Dec 6 with 514 viewsipswichtillidie

KVY when fit our best player for me. And he didnt make your team...

Holy
KVY, Woolfie, McGuiness, Nydam

Dozzell. Downes

Edwards Bishop. Bennetts

Norwood

That’s harsh on Chambers but KVY a better player.
Harsh on Ward but Nydam more athletic and looking to the future
Nolan, MCGAVIN, also close.

Bench

Cornell
Chambers
Ward
Nolan
McGavin
Lankester
Jackson

Edit yes team lacks experience but you never win anything with Kids!!
[Post edited 6 Dec 2020 12:52]

Gav

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024