Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket next year 16:48 - Dec 17 with 1720 viewsBluefish

Just bought T20 and the test match at TB

What are the chances of happening in front of a full crowd and as they are virtually sold out how will they do restricted crowd now?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Cricket next year on 17:20 - Dec 17 with 1664 viewsHerbivore

I've also got tickets for the test at Trent Bridge. It's in August so maybe there's a chance of things being a bit closer to normal by then. Otherwise I imagine they'll have to do a ballot if it's reduced capacity.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cricket next year on 17:26 - Dec 17 with 1650 viewsBluefish

Cricket next year on 17:20 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

I've also got tickets for the test at Trent Bridge. It's in August so maybe there's a chance of things being a bit closer to normal by then. Otherwise I imagine they'll have to do a ballot if it's reduced capacity.

Which day? I'm day 3 this year

Cricket next year on 17:48 - Dec 17 with 1642 viewsSteve_M

My Oval tickets for 2020 got automatically rolled and I'll go into the Lord's ballot when that comes out. It's kind of an option on seeing something good next year which is nice to have psychologically even if no-one has any idea how it might work.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket next year on 18:55 - Dec 17 with 1590 viewsHerbivore

Cricket next year on 17:26 - Dec 17 by Bluefish

Which day? I'm day 3 this year

Same, day 3.

Cricket next year on 22:27 - Dec 17 with 1511 viewsJakeITFC

I’ve got Trentbridge, Oval and Old Trafford test tickets, think it will be full crowds in this country by then.
Cricket next year on 22:55 - Dec 17 with 1496 viewsstonojnr

no chance imo :) unless theres some kind of Christmas miracle that happens, Jan-Mar are the worst months for respiratory illness,so weve got that to look forward ontop of the 38 million people already in tier 3, and Nottingham has been tier 3 since before lockdown 2 began.

So what you are actually saying is after a year of not getting people paying going through the gates at TB, theyve sold out a T20 and presumably most days of the test match, and youve paid up front for those tickets...so the money is sitting in their bank account...earning interest for them...or at least paying off those debts theyve no doubt been struggling with.

and if the worst happens and they have to hold it behind closed doors, theyll still be cash up money wise, even if they have to refund you the full amount.

though do check the T&Cs actually give you a refund and not a promise of free ticket for a another equivalent t20/test match
Cricket next year on 23:13 - Dec 17 with 1485 viewsHerbivore

Cricket next year on 22:55 - Dec 17 by stonojnr

no chance imo :) unless theres some kind of Christmas miracle that happens, Jan-Mar are the worst months for respiratory illness,so weve got that to look forward ontop of the 38 million people already in tier 3, and Nottingham has been tier 3 since before lockdown 2 began.

So what you are actually saying is after a year of not getting people paying going through the gates at TB, theyve sold out a T20 and presumably most days of the test match, and youve paid up front for those tickets...so the money is sitting in their bank account...earning interest for them...or at least paying off those debts theyve no doubt been struggling with.

and if the worst happens and they have to hold it behind closed doors, theyll still be cash up money wise, even if they have to refund you the full amount.

though do check the T&Cs actually give you a refund and not a promise of free ticket for a another equivalent t20/test match

The cricket isn't until August, mate.

Cricket next year on 23:43 - Dec 17 with 1461 viewsCoastalblue

Cricket next year on 22:55 - Dec 17 by stonojnr

Not that different to normally buying a ticket for a Test Match in all honesty. It could rain all day, hence no play, hence refund.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket next year on 07:30 - Dec 18 with 1383 viewsReuser_is_God

Just got Trent Bridge tickets too.

The last time I got tickets for Trent Bridge was 2015 but couldn't go due to the Aussies being so sh1t & getting beat within 3 days.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 7:43]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Cricket next year on 07:31 - Dec 18 with 1383 viewsReuser_is_God

Cricket next year on 18:55 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

Same, day 3.

Day 4 for me, thankfully.

Evans out

Cricket next year on 07:32 - Dec 18 with 1383 viewsReuser_is_God

Cricket next year on 17:48 - Dec 17 by Steve_M

My Oval tickets for 2020 got automatically rolled and I'll go into the Lord's ballot when that comes out. It's kind of an option on seeing something good next year which is nice to have psychologically even if no-one has any idea how it might work.

Just seen there is an ODI against Pakistan at Lords, I'll try & get tickets for that I reckon.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 7:37]

Evans out

Cricket next year on 07:34 - Dec 18 with 1381 views26_Paz

I’ve got tickets for the test and ODI at the oval. Just have to hope for the best I suppose. I had tickets for this year and to be fair they were very good at refunding them.

The Paz Man

Cricket next year on 07:43 - Dec 18 with 1370 viewsmikeybloo88

I would have thought that at this stage they will only release 40% of tickets and see how things are going nearer the time before they release more...so they my only be sold out of the initial release?
Cricket next year on 07:46 - Dec 18 with 1365 viewsReuser_is_God

Cricket next year on 07:43 - Dec 18 by mikeybloo88

I would have thought that at this stage they will only release 40% of tickets and see how things are going nearer the time before they release more...so they my only be sold out of the initial release?

Nah, I think TB are selling all seats with the hope they can be open at full capacity.

Evans out

Cricket next year on 08:19 - Dec 18 with 1351 viewsBluefish

Cricket next year on 07:30 - Dec 18 by Reuser_is_God

Just got Trent Bridge tickets too.

The last time I got tickets for Trent Bridge was 2015 but couldn't go due to the Aussies being so sh1t & getting beat within 3 days.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 7:43]

Day 1 was incredible to be there but I had day 4 as well

Cricket next year on 08:19 - Dec 18 with 1350 viewsBluefish

Cricket next year on 18:55 - Dec 17 by Herbivore

Same, day 3.

See you at the bar

Cricket next year on 08:23 - Dec 18 with 1346 viewsHerbivore

Cricket next year on 08:19 - Dec 18 by Bluefish

See you at the bar

I'll be wearing my "Lambert Out" t-shirt.

Cricket next year on 08:38 - Dec 18 with 1337 viewshype313

Cricket next year on 08:23 - Dec 18 by Herbivore

I'll be wearing my "Lambert Out" t-shirt.

Hopefully by then it will say "Lambert's gone"

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024