Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give 11:13 - Jan 30 with 1144 viewsBluefish

Details of how he trains his football team or to pass on any knowledge?

He goes on every show possible to say he shouldn't be made to do his job, the same job that no one wants him to do anyway

Crazy world

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:14 - Jan 30 with 1135 viewsPendejo

He's on Football Focus today...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:23 - Jan 30 with 1101 viewsMoriarty

Lambert in “come and get me” plea.

His agent knows the drill and what’s coming.

fka omuircheartaigh

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:26 - Jan 30 with 1098 viewsBlueBadger

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:23 - Jan 30 by Moriarty

Lambert in “come and get me” plea.

His agent knows the drill and what’s coming.

He's never working again as a football manager after this, his latest failure in a decade of failure.

He's not even entertaining enough to get work as a pundit either.
He'll probably end up doing Scottish punditry, which is where all the second string frauds end up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:27 - Jan 30 with 1093 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:14 - Jan 30 by Pendejo

Seriously?

You can't understand the man in ordinary times and he is currently badly ill!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:27 - Jan 30 with 1085 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:26 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

He's never working again as a football manager after this, his latest failure in a decade of failure.

He's not even entertaining enough to get work as a pundit either.
He'll probably end up doing Scottish punditry, which is where all the second string frauds end up.

He'll get an SPL job I reckon.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:28 - Jan 30 with 1073 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:14 - Jan 30 by Pendejo

covid not a problem then today?

Is he still coughing?
Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:29 - Jan 30 with 1069 viewsPendejo

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:27 - Jan 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Seriously?

You can't understand the man in ordinary times and he is currently badly ill!

So I've read...

Maybe he will give his interview thru the medium of a Punch and Judy puppet show with subtitles
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 11:32]

uberima fides

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:32 - Jan 30 with 1054 viewsPendejo

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:27 - Jan 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

He'll get an SPL job I reckon.

The equivalent of National League in England, except with 2 Prem sized clubs.

uberima fides

Login to get fewer ads

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:34 - Jan 30 with 1040 viewsBryanPlug

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:28 - Jan 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

covid not a problem then today?

Is he still coughing?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:35 - Jan 30 with 1037 viewswkj

He is next in line to be on Match of the Day, right after this person

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:38 - Jan 30 with 1033 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:34 - Jan 30 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

He'll be back to the 'sick mode' when making excuses for those wasters who will have embarrassed us on the Gresty Road pitch.
Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:39 - Jan 30 with 1021 viewsBlueBadger

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:38 - Jan 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

He'll be back to the 'sick mode' when making excuses for those wasters who will have embarrassed us on the Gresty Road pitch.

They desperately need a 'Mick' to motivate, organise and where necessary, kick arses.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:41 - Jan 30 with 1010 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:39 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

They desperately need a 'Mick' to motivate, organise and where necessary, kick arses.

Oh yeah because they have no professional pride.

Some of them will say 'a few nice words' after the game so his poor performance will be quickly forgotten.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 11:43]
Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:43 - Jan 30 with 1000 viewsBlueBadger

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:41 - Jan 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

Oh yeah because they have no professional pride.

Some of them will say 'a few nice words' after the game so his poor performance will be quickly forgotten.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2021 11:43]

And that's hwy we need a 'Mick'. They all had the grace to look ashamed when we were bad under him.

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:45 - Jan 30 with 987 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:43 - Jan 30 by BlueBadger

And that's hwy we need a 'Mick'. They all had the grace to look ashamed when we were bad under him.

'They all had the grace to look ashamed'

Berra : 'we are only Ipswich'
McGoldrick : 'there were no expectations to win matches'
Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 12:07 - Jan 30 with 952 viewsBluefish

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 11:45 - Jan 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

'They all had the grace to look ashamed'

Berra : 'we are only Ipswich'
McGoldrick : 'there were no expectations to win matches'

If Berra and Didz felt like that it shows how much of a magician Mick was to get them to be so good

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 12:09 - Jan 30 with 945 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 12:07 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

If Berra and Didz felt like that it shows how much of a magician Mick was to get them to be so good

He left a while go. You need to let it go.
Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 12:10 - Jan 30 with 940 viewsBluefish

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 12:09 - Jan 30 by Mach_foreignBlue

He left a while go. You need to let it go.

Not until the damage has been repaired to excuse the shame of those that caused it.

I suppose you could try other ways to make amends though. Start by cleaning my car or cutting my grass

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 12:12 - Jan 30 with 929 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Has a football show ever invite Shambert on to give on 12:10 - Jan 30 by Bluefish

Not until the damage has been repaired to excuse the shame of those that caused it.

I suppose you could try other ways to make amends though. Start by cleaning my car or cutting my grass

He was the p**ck of the highest order to make things clear for you. Should have gone after the cup defeat to Lincoln.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024